"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl told me something...

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2004
Messages
341
Reaction score
2
This is no biggie, not really trying to over-analyze it, it just really caught my attention.

Was talkin to this girl, she tells me this somewhat gross story about her when she was little. I jokingly make fun of her and tell her its sick.
Anyway, she tells me that it's funny because if she told any other guy they would laugh and say it was so cute, but I'm totally up front about things.

^ I don't really get the "up front" comment, im pretty sure thats what im going for though. Just a year ago I would have been one of the guys telling her how cute her story was, now i don't suck up to anyone.
Still, i didn't really get what she meant by that... but she was laughing and stuff so I hope it's a sign that i've changed for the best (afc ---> dj)

Like i said, it's no biggie and I no longer analyze things that girls tell me.... this one just stood out because if it means what i think it means, then other people are probably starting to see the new me and that makes me pretty damn happy.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kelson

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
I understand exactly how you feel; I was laying in bed with a chick when she made a comment along the same lines a number of months ago.

It is, essentially, a compliment...and, even better, it IS a compliment in her mind too [occassionally, you might hear a comment that means you're improving, but doesn't really equate to a compliment in her mind if she actually thought about it...and they are generally just like this off the cuff remark].

All it really means is that she noticed you being honest with her and not supplicating. She even revealed, without noticing it, that you stand out beyond 'other guys' now. It is definately a good thing.

Kelson
 

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
You get a pat on the back. But no diploma yet until she calls you an a55hole. You are on getting out of the matrix though.
 
Top