Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl texting after long time means nothing.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my example but 2 friends of mine had this happened to them .

They knew some girls and they didn't speak with them for like 1-2 years and the girls were living in a different city when the girls finally initiated again out of blue .

Meanwhile these guys are very experienced in the dating aspect and the girls were hot enough , they tried to date them and do something with them .

Eventually the girls stopped talking with them because they didn't had this in mind but they only wanted to be friends. WTF .

How can you start texting and spend time with somebody out of the blue if you don't want something with them ?

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls were going through a phase of no orbiters and were looking for validation. Your two friends took the bait, and built up the girls self esteem until they found other suckers. Don't be that guy.

I had one do the same last week after about 2 years of silence. I just ignored most of the stuff she texted, replied to some of it, and generally made fun of her lightly

Her: Do you still like your job? Still working there?
Me: Are you doing research to write a book about me :)

This type of stuff. She'll probably disappear again, or ask to meet sometime. I frankly don't care.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls were going through a phase of no orbiters and were looking for validation. Your two friends took the bait, and built up the girls self esteem until they found other suckers. Don't be that guy.

I had one do the same last week after about 2 years of silence. I just ignored most of the stuff she texted, replied to some of it, and generally made fun of her lightly

This type of stuff. She'll probably disappear again, or ask to meet sometime. I frankly don't care.
This is exactly right.

Should be treated and viewed no differently to a woman you just met; especially if nothing really happened on previous encounters. The times that it happens, I give very little back in text, two or three short responses as usual, then offer the date, ideally within 24 or 48 hours, sooner the better. They say yes, they say no. Whatever.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have seen many stories in here where guys that used to like a certain woman and were too afc to get her , after some years of NC the woman initiated contact again and they ended up being together.

Your example is funny but still it seems too passive aggresive . I said in my first post that it means nothing but how can you know she doesn't want to get fcked by you ? You can't ,that's why you take the chance .

I just find it really stupid though when they do that and it's not logical.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh...women are emotional, be surprised when anything means something.o_O

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it means something to her. But it should mean nothing to you.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just fishing for validation and looking to be entertained. Typical girl behavior. Always go with actions over words.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Attention withdrawal, ran out of orbiters. Women get hurt when you don't stay and just be her orbiter.

When a woman tries to make me her orbiter, I make it known that I have enough friends and I'm only an orbiter after sex. If all you want is another gay friend, piss off.