Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl strategy book lists

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking we should compile a list of books that women use to game guys.

I know of three.

The rules a guide to finding mr right (something like that)
Why men like bitches
And the follow up to that why men marry bitches

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've currently got 11 "romance" novels in the mix, most of them from 2017 to present, so current female thinkology. It's a joke, everything's so "easy," in their minds 2021.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I occasionally look at their stuff, but it is quite vomit-inducing. A lot of it seems to revolve around getting a guy to commit so that they can live off his income.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I occasionally look at their stuff, but it is quite vomit-inducing. A lot of it seems to revolve around getting a guy to commit so that they can live off his income.
Lol really? Well those ***** books say to be financially independent. But I imagine a lot of women would want a free ride. I've met some

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think make girls chase by amante chase is best how to I ever read. I used to do a lot of convo tricks like agree and amplify when chicks act out but changed my mind. Most times I reassure now. Or if they really have crossed the line or repeated offences calmly call out their bad behaviour and then go back to normal mood to show I m unaffected by it. Course I m such a bloody old dog now mainly I am unaffected.

Your best strategy is do the bloody hard work and get a rotation going. Saves you processing cycles trying to work out if she s being subtly snarky. If you have the slightest feeling something is off it is. As soon as a chick starts playing up see less of her and see more of the others She LL come back or not. Either is a win

Last edited:

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Female Dating Strategies. on reddit

Its a cellpool of sh1t.

They actively encourage women to flake, play hard to get withhold s3x and seek commitment first. No wonder they get the "quality" AFCs

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female Dating Strategies. on reddit

Its a cellpool of sh1t.

They actively encourage women to flake, play hard to get withhold s3x and seek commitment first. No wonder they get the "quality" AFCs
Women see some hot biatch getting away with bad behaviour and they start to think that men like it.

What they don't realise is that this behaviour is not attractive at all and just reduces their potential value.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think make girls chase by amante chase is best how to I ever read. I used to do a lot of convo tricks like agree and amplify when chicks act out but changed my mind. Most times I reassure now. Or if they really have crossed the line or repeated offences calmly call out their bad behaviour and then go back to normal mood to show I m unaffected by it. Course I m such a bloody old dog now mainly I am unaffected.

Your best strategy is do the bloody hard work and get a rotation going. Saves you processing cycles trying to work out if she s being subtly snarky. If you have the slightest feeling something is off it is. As soon as a chick starts playing up see less of her and see more of the others She LL come back or not. Either is a win
Gold. I like that dude's content. Definitely helped.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
There is "The Rules".

Also there are books by Sheraseven, encouraging women to bring nothing to the table because they are the table!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women dont understand is their tactics only work on Unaccomplished males.

A man of substance would be gone

Architects of their own misery