"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Girl strategy book lists

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
I was thinking we should compile a list of books that women use to game guys.

I know of three.

The rules a guide to finding mr right (something like that)
Why men like bitches
And the follow up to that why men marry bitches
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I've currently got 11 "romance" novels in the mix, most of them from 2017 to present, so current female thinkology. It's a joke, everything's so "easy," in their minds 2021.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I occasionally look at their stuff, but it is quite vomit-inducing. A lot of it seems to revolve around getting a guy to commit so that they can live off his income.
 

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
I occasionally look at their stuff, but it is quite vomit-inducing. A lot of it seems to revolve around getting a guy to commit so that they can live off his income.
Lol really? Well those ***** books say to be financially independent. But I imagine a lot of women would want a free ride. I've met some
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I think make girls chase by amante chase is best how to I ever read. I used to do a lot of convo tricks like agree and amplify when chicks act out but changed my mind. Most times I reassure now. Or if they really have crossed the line or repeated offences calmly call out their bad behaviour and then go back to normal mood to show I m unaffected by it. Course I m such a bloody old dog now mainly I am unaffected.

Your best strategy is do the bloody hard work and get a rotation going. Saves you processing cycles trying to work out if she s being subtly snarky. If you have the slightest feeling something is off it is. As soon as a chick starts playing up see less of her and see more of the others She LL come back or not. Either is a win
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Female Dating Strategies. on reddit

Its a cellpool of sh1t.

They actively encourage women to flake, play hard to get withhold s3x and seek commitment first. No wonder they get the "quality" AFCs
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Female Dating Strategies. on reddit

Its a cellpool of sh1t.

They actively encourage women to flake, play hard to get withhold s3x and seek commitment first. No wonder they get the "quality" AFCs
Women see some hot biatch getting away with bad behaviour and they start to think that men like it.

What they don't realise is that this behaviour is not attractive at all and just reduces their potential value.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I think make girls chase by amante chase is best how to I ever read. I used to do a lot of convo tricks like agree and amplify when chicks act out but changed my mind. Most times I reassure now. Or if they really have crossed the line or repeated offences calmly call out their bad behaviour and then go back to normal mood to show I m unaffected by it. Course I m such a bloody old dog now mainly I am unaffected.

Your best strategy is do the bloody hard work and get a rotation going. Saves you processing cycles trying to work out if she s being subtly snarky. If you have the slightest feeling something is off it is. As soon as a chick starts playing up see less of her and see more of the others She LL come back or not. Either is a win
Gold. I like that dude's content. Definitely helped.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
There is "The Rules".

Also there are books by Sheraseven, encouraging women to bring nothing to the table because they are the table!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
What women dont understand is their tactics only work on Unaccomplished males.

A man of substance would be gone

Architects of their own misery
 
Top