"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #6

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      derby1

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,244
      • Reaction score
        3,403
    2. Like

      GioWolf

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        213
      • Reaction score
        448
    3. Like

      andreihaha

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        830
    4. Like

      thinker

      Senior Don Juan 53
      • Messages
        292
      • Reaction score
        477
    5. Like

      mrgoodstuff

      Master Don Juan From DFW, TX
      • Messages
        17,586
      • Reaction score
        11,948
  • Loading…
Top