Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl stopped liking me? So freakin confused :( Help

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I chick I've been talking to on myspace (know her in real life dont worry) told me she wanted to see me over summer after school was out, got all flirty etc etc. then I told her I was leaving for a month, talked to her occasionally while I was there and bam when I get back here it goes like this.

Her: Hey sorry I'm leaving for 3 weeks we wont be able to hang out till I get back
Me: It's ok ill just hang out with some other chicks while you're gone haha :]
Her: if you can get any to that is
Me: Well if I got you this easily, I'm sure I can get other chicks too, or even your friends! And if you're trying to bring me down well it's not working.
Her: I hate to break it to you, but you do not have me.

WTFFFFFFF burn

BTW I've been using david deangelo's ****y/funny method to get her, maybe I got too ****y? I dont know what to do I can't lose this one, shes a 10!

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
Me: Well if I got you this easily, I'm sure I can get other chicks too, or even your friends! And if you're trying to bring me down well it's not working.

maybe I got too ****y? I dont know what to do I can't lose this one, shes a 10!
Thats not a maybe dood. YES, you got too ****y....no, u got arrogant.:down:

Also, don't call them out on them trying to bring you down(DHV you). The best way to show them that you aren't brought down is just to simply carry on with your life/another chick. Pointing out what they're trying to do to you just shows them that by them bringing you down IS working.

Another thing...not to burst your bubble or sound like a complete pessimist but by her being all flirty with you suggesting to hang out sounded like a fake invite. Whats your history with this girl? You guys gone out before/Did you try to game her before? I've had chicks that I was barely friends with but knew for a long time tell me this kinda sh!t(Hey! we should really hang out!) but weren't serious...it was either to be polite or to try and feed their egos(AW's),

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Thats not a maybe dood. YES, you got too ****y....no, u got arrogant.:down:

Also, don't call them out on them trying to bring you down(DHV you). The best way to show them that you aren't brought down is just to simply carry on with your life/another chick. Pointing out what they're trying to do to you just shows them that by them bringing you down IS working.

Another thing...not to burst your bubble or sound like a complete pessimist but by her being all flirty with you suggesting to hang out sounded like a fake invite. Whats your history with this girl? You guys gone out before/Did you try to game her before? I've had chicks that I was barely friends with but knew for a long time tell me this kinda sh!t(Hey! we should really hang out!) but weren't serious...it was either to be polite or to try and feed their egos(AW's),

Hey wow thanks man, actually I just recently started the PUA game and I'm completely lost because there is so much material and I want to be the best, but I dont even know where to start or anything. Do you have AIM or something if you don't mind helping me out?

BTW I knew her from school the whole year, we'd always hold hands because it was our way of flirting :O

And I was just teasing her about how we'd end up watching grey's anatomy or something if we hung out and she responded

"haha yeah but we really do need to hang out over the summer, here's my cell"

She also teases me about how I suck with girls in a playful way all the time, so I have no idea if shes being serious or not :( Damnit I suck lol

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a statement, rather than a suggestion - putting words in her mouth saying you already have her, and that you could even get her friends. Too far IMO.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't say what does not already exist.
you went too far imo too.
also, you said she was easy, so now she's pissed.
this could be either good or bad.
i dunno, i'm a noob

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what she gave you was a **** test. You might've been trying to be ****y to make it look like it didn't bother you, but in doing so you actually made obvious it did affect you. Next time just ignore all that **** man.

you suggested she was easy basically, be more chilled out next time. Fall back for a bit then make contact again or wait for her to (possibly) make contact.

darkme_legendary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Hey sorry I'm leaving for 3 weeks we wont be able to hang out till I get
back
This was rude and unnecessary.

Her: I hate to break it to you, but you do not have me.
She liked(past tense) you a little & she doesn't want to believe that she's easy to get.(This is what you implied.)
Move on and think before saying anything & repeating mechanically some method or mindset that is not yours.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of things and I've made the same mistake many times. One you were too ****y and two don't ever ever use ****y funny while on myspace, text, or aim. It's hard to tell if your kidding or not. Do it only on phone or in person. I've lost girls over doing this.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
A couple of things and I've made the same mistake many times. One you were too ****y and two don't ever ever use ****y funny while on myspace, text, or aim. It's hard to tell if your kidding or not. Do it only on phone or in person. I've lost girls over doing this.

**** well... is it ok to use ****y/Funny all the time in real life? Or just sparingly? I really dont know which technique to use most of the time

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
**** well... is it ok to use ****y/Funny all the time in real life? Or just sparingly? I really dont know which technique to use most of the time
Just don't over do it man....It can get old to her very quick. Just use it to strike at the right times and YES, not every time is the right time.

Btw, you were ****y...but you left out the funny.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparingly if at all. If your not used to using it, tone it down. It's just to spice things up in the beginning. You came off as an arrogant ass. Look at that convo from her POV.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
Let me guess, this was an IM conversation?
Myspace, same thing basically, what do I need to do to get her back? I really want to this girl, can't let her go

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
sparingly if at all. If your not used to using it, tone it down. It's just to spice things up in the beginning. You came off as an arrogant ass. Look at that convo from her POV.

You're right, but I'm very new to this, what else do I need to do? I just need someone to tell me what to do and I will do it

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
Myspace, same thing basically, what do I need to do to get her back? I really want to this girl, can't let her go
Someone alluded to this earlier, but being ****y and funny with girls or anyone on instant messaging is a bad idea. You come off looking as arrogant, whereas the same conversation in person could have probably been quite good..

I would just act casual and disregard this little mishap. Don't let her see that you've panicked and continue your interactions as before..,that is possible,right?

Anyway, the point I wanted to make is that the internet is a different medium for "gaming" women and has its own set of parameters.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prod said:
Someone alluded to this earlier, but being ****y and funny with girls or anyone on instant messaging is a bad idea. You come off looking as arrogant, whereas the same conversation in person could have probably been quite good..

I would just act casual and disregard this little mishap. Don't let her see that you've panicked and continue your interactions as before..,that is possible,right?

Anyway, the point I wanted to make is that the internet is a different medium for "gaming" women and has its own set of parameters.

So what do I respond with? She seemed to like me so well before I left for a month, but not she just seems to avoid me for some reason, doesn't make any damn sense I hate women >_<

But just tell me what to read, watch and follow, I want to become the best I can at my game! I'm serious about this.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
So what do I respond with? She seemed to like me so well before I left for a month, but not she just seems to avoid me for some reason, doesn't make any damn sense I hate women >_<

But just tell me what to read, watch and follow, I want to become the best I can at my game! I'm serious about this.
There is no magic spell you can use to become a "player". Obviously, the DJ bible is a decent resource that I would direct you to, but practicing sound social fundamentals in the field with many women is the only thing you can do.

As for her, not much you can do but ignore her right back and do your own thing now. Once a girl's interest level drops, it's not really worth your efforts.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would hold off on responding for a while. Wait until she's close to coming back and try to make plans to hang out within a week after she gets back. say something along the lines of "we should hang out when you get back and catch up."
As far as ****y and funny goes, it is virtually impossible to use over the internet (myspace/facebook/aim) because its all about inflection, tone of voice, and nonverbal cues.
For reading, just go through the DJ bible and soak up as much of it as you can.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about I tell her I was just joking and that I don't want to talk on myspace anymore because it gives her the wrong impression of me?