Girl stopped liking me? So freakin confused :( Help

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MayHeM ThEoRy said:
how about I tell her I was just joking and that I don't want to talk on myspace anymore because it gives her the wrong impression of me?
Sometimes you just gotta NOT do anything to be able to hopefully salvage something(like this situation). I know it would seem counterproductive because it feels like you should do something to fix it, but its just not the way to go. Not doing anything and just waiting takes ALOT of discipline that alot of ppl on this board dont have so...good luck to you.

MayHeM ThEoRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Sometimes you just gotta NOT do anything to be able to hopefully salvage something(like this situation). I know it would seem counterproductive because it feels like you should do something to fix it, but its just not the way to go. Not doing anything and just waiting takes ALOT of discipline that alot of ppl on this board dont have so...good luck to you.

Alright man I tried that, but my cousin who just got here from out of town decided to help me out, he's a very good PUA so he told her

"Dude calm down! I was just joshin ya" Joshin means joking btw

Her: I know :)

So uhh, what's the deal here? Seems like she was just messing with me? Damn someone help me here.