Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl staying over on New Years Eve

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent, thanks for the report back.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blinkers said:
She came with Pyjamas…
We had a glass of wine at mine before heading up the road to watch a local band play in the pub. Stayed there until midnight (as you do) neither of us had drunk much so were both still sober.
When we got back to mine she went to get changed into her Pyjamas .When she emerged from the bathroom she just had on a nice little thong and red bra. Asked me if I liked her pyjamas and then… well, I don’t suppose you need the details but we didn’t get much sleep and I spent the afternoon with a smug look on my face whilst cleaning and drying my sheets..
2014 started with a bang…
Now read your original post.

Any questions? lol

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blinkers said:
She came with Pyjamas…
We had a glass of wine at mine before heading up the road to watch a local band play in the pub. Stayed there until midnight (as you do) neither of us had drunk much so were both still sober.
When we got back to mine she went to get changed into her Pyjamas .When she emerged from the bathroom she just had on a nice little thong and red bra. Asked me if I liked her pyjamas and then… well, I don’t suppose you need the details but we didn’t get much sleep and I spent the afternoon with a smug look on my face whilst cleaning and drying my sheets..
2014 started with a bang…
Nice! Sounds like you had to do basically zero work on the day. Would you care to give us a little bit of the back-story as to how you cultivated this one? You must have done something in your social circle beforehand to make her decide she wants your d*ck to ring in her New Year (or something).

Blinkers

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Vlad
Yes, I know… This is going to be a fun learning curve, especially as she’s already been back for more. I am just trying to maintain my indifference and avoid any acts that may be misconstrued as chivalry.

Trying to get the same result with *No 2 at the moment although she seems quite shy or perhaps reserved. Happy to kiss me for ages on date 2 but wasn’t as receptive to my wandering hands and she stopped us both in our tracks when she felt something against her that was trying to tear its own way out of my jeans
Its date 3 with *No 2 this weekend. We are going to my favourite comedy club, because that’s what I want to do, followed by drinks of course and hopefully more pyjamas back at mine.
Then at some point on Sunday I may spend my allocated 10-15 minutes per week of getting over my emotional trauma from my LTR break up in the “no contact” thread here; unless this shy girl turns out be a nympho and I get involved in a fvckathon, in which case I will be way too busy telling you guys in here how fvcking awesome it was; instead of wasting so much of my day grieving..

@dog
I could probably make a load of assumptions but simply put I never really paid her any attention. Not because I was gaming, because I really, really didn’t invest any effort in a girl who was not only my friend, but my ex’s friend too. I never once thought she would be prancing around my house in a thong, especially less than a month after her friend and I broke up. I must admit that while I watched her walk towards me and sit down to straddle me in my chair, I did have a “if my ex could see us now” moment. This chick is way hotter than my ex too; I even had a ‘pervy’ look at her clothes size... a UK 8/10 my ex was a UK 14 by the end of our relationship.