Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl starts seing other guys to make me jelaous

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seing this 22 years old girl for around 7 months. A month ago or so I told her that I did not want a serious relationship with her so she got sad and upset...but after a week or a bit more she just got back to normal and we talked again and decided that we could still see each other as we were before, but keeping in mind that this is not going anywhere long term.

Well, two weeks later or so, she told me that because of our last talk, she wanted to make it clear that we could start seing other ppl at any time, and that we should not get mad with each other because of that in case it happened. She also said that if either she or me started to have regular sex with somebody, we should tell each other and then we should stop hanging out. She said that if I had sex one night with some girl, I did not have to tell her but that if it became something regular then yes.

The thing is that she behaves like a girlfriend, she is super affectionate, she texts me everyday, always wants to hang out, worries about me, seems to get jelaous sometimes, etc etc

She says that she never lies, that she prefers to be with me than with anybody else, and that she just wants to have sex with me, BUT, in the last week she has told me twice that she either was gonna meet up with some guy but in the end she declined, or last night she directly told me that she went to have dinner with some guy friend she never mentioned before.
I did not really react when she told me this, I just listened and then I started to talk about something funy on my smartphone.

I know that she makes this to make me jelaous but the thing is that I find it disrespectful. She can go out and fvck two guys, but if she tells me about it is just disgusting.
I got so disgusted that I think I am cancelling a little trip we've planned for March, or I am sending her to the curb, or both.

I am thinking that I either stop seing her now (because , you know, at some point we will cut contact cause it is not leading to a LTR), or I keep her for a few more months but I tell her that talking about other dues etc is just disrespecful, so if she does it again, we will just stop seing each other.

Thoughts?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for an exclusive relationship then you have the wrong girl. If you are not then I really don't see a problem. Just keep banging her and see other girls, she told you it was okay.

But, yea... I think you are right, she is trying to get you to commit to a LTR that she controls. If you go crawling back to her and ask for exclusivity it will not last, she thinks that is what she wants, but if YOU are the one asking for a relationship, sub-consciously she will believe she can do better because you will have demonstrated that she is better than you. I know crazy @ss chick sh!t, but this is how they work.

My advice is just keep banging her, why cancel your trip? Date other girls and if you want a LTR, then SHE has to be the one that asks for it.... then YOU start laying down the terms of what you want... but my guess is that you have a ch!ck here that will not do that, she is too insecure and sooner or later she will cut you loose, but so what just keep banging her until that happens.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
besides, you may not belive me but... the last two times we fvcked...when we started to make out I think I tasted semen in her mouth, I swear. She had this salty taste like if she did a bj a few hours or the day before...
It hasnt ever happened to me before.

A week ago when I kissed her, she had this taste...like semen, but I though I was being paranoid, but one week later, I mean last night, it happened again.

If you link these two incidents, with her talk about being able to meet oher guys, and her having dinner with an unknown friend...it is just beyong gross.

And...last night its been the first time that she did not have an orgasms. I tried... but nope.
FIrst time in seven months having sex once per week in which she doesnt climax.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't want an exclusive relationship with her and yet you complain about tasting some other guy's cvm in her mouth.

Just tell her you don't appreciate her talking about other guys infront of you and its best to keep it to herself if it bothers you that much. Doesn't seem like she's doing anything wrong, just bad etiquette. I'd kick her to the curb if she starts acting up and blatantly disrespecting you though.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
besides, you may not belive me but... the last two times we fvcked...when we started to make out I think I tasted semen in her mouth, I swear. She had this salty taste like if she did a bj a few hours or the day before...
It hasnt ever happened to me before.

A week ago when I kissed her, she had this taste...like semen, but I though I was being paranoid, but one week later, I mean last night, it happened again.

If you link these two incidents, with her talk about being able to meet oher guys, and her having dinner with an unknown friend...it is just beyong gross.

And...last night its been the first time that she did not have an orgasms. I tried... but nope.
FIrst time in seven months having sex once per week in which she doesnt climax.
When she said "at any time it is ok for us to see other people," she was telling you she is seeing another dude (s) already.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
besides, you may not belive me but... the last two times we fvcked...when we started to make out I think I tasted semen in her mouth, I swear.
God help me! My eyes!

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... what do you want? If you've been dating casually for 7 months of course she's going to pull a power play for exclusivity. But yes, she's hurt and wants commitment and thus is her way to see if you actually care about her.

Seeing other guys is just cannon fodder and projection. If you don't want commitment then walk away all together. This should be easy for you, but you asking about this on the forums shows that you do actually have feelings/investment into this girl.

What you're saying and actually doing are 2 different things.

When I say that I want casual with a girl for seven months there's a reason and it's usually red flags. So what are they?