Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl sending mixed signals

superboi118

Reaction score
I hit up this girl I met on tinder and texted with her for a short while and she was giving me one word answers and she said she was to busy to meet up. so I just stopped texting her cause I thought she was a waste of time. today she hits me up on snap with a pic of her face outta nowhere. I'm 90% sure that she would have not done that if she wasn't into me. what do you guys think?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mixed signals are bad. If you get mixed signals, exit. That random reappearance sounds more like attention whorring to me than being DTF.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't met her yet, you only texted. That's low interest. Perhaps you raised her interest level a bit by removing yourself from the situation.

There are three types of mixed signals by the way.
One type is playing games, mostly for attention with low to no interest.
The second type is not sure about you, kind of testing herself, too.
And for the third, you are already too deep in her head and she's afraid to **** up, getting rejected or wants you to approach - happens with shy girls.
One and two are difficult to seperate, third one is spotted pretty easy. When she plays hard to get or gives you mixed signals, but is shy around you and nervous, go for it.
But thats for women you interact with irl and not via dating apps.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit up this girl I met on tinder and texted with her for a short while and she was giving me one word answers and she said she was to busy to meet up. so I just stopped texting her cause I thought she was a waste of time. today she hits me up on snap with a pic of her face outta nowhere. I'm 90% sure that she would have not done that if she wasn't into me. what do you guys think?
1. Mode One her...

that would allow you to...

2. Get closure...

if no positive results from 1&2..

3. Move on.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ask her out with specific date/time/place. She has to say yes or counter offer, otherwise its a no and you ghost

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're source of attention and validation.

If she's somewhat good looking and on Tinder she potentially has hundreds of guys to pick from.

Of those, there's probably a handful she's actually interested in, so when one guy isn't giving her attention she jumps to the next and so on and so until the guy leading the back eventually hits her up.

Put it this way. Whilst on your here creating threads trying to work out what's going on, she's busy making it easy for someone else.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If you're not first, you're last.

She is a waste of time, barring you win the Powerball.

She just wants to keep you as an e-orbiter until I get back to her. And when I do, she'll meet me, blow me while I play Super Mario 3, and get her ass put out if she tries to make me go downtown.

FAIAP, mixed signals are negative signals. Anything other than a yes, complete with the actions to back it up, is a no. Save this to your phone. Do it now. Direct order.

One-word answers and "too busy to meet", delete her. She's not interested in anything with you north of a source of beta attention and validation. She wouldn't give these messages to Pat Mahomes, let alone Pat Sajak. And of course you wouldn't be "too busy to meet" Shakira and Katy Perry barring a family death.

Case closed. Stop overanalyzing. Now get out of my court so I can deep throat this little thot.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She´s a timewaster. If she was genuinely interested she wouldn't have given you BS.

Presence of BS = timewaster