Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Screwed me over again what should i do?

Cyberdx16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright to make a long story short i was seenin this girl and at a partty we were hanging out and when i left i heard she was doing some **** with some other guy... so should i A.) Act as if i dont care or B.) Show her i feel?? oh yeah we work together too so that kinda sucks... never *uckin wit co-workers again

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't make a commitment to you, so why do you care? That means you did something wrong.

This kind of stuff always happens. I'm usually the guy the girls do it with, but hey, I've been here 2 years, I earned it :)

Anyways welcome to the boards, read the DJ HS Bible, and so forth.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Revenge is pointless when it comes to women ...they're never wrong in their minds ..just next that skank .

Reaction score
Cyber- chill the f*ck out if she ain't your gf, man. Now I want you to take a big deep f*cking breath, and then exhale, I'll do it with ya..........*exhales*..now don't worry about her man. She's just a girl, I'm sure there are plenty more girls that are waiting for your balls to blow them away, or blow you away. chill bro ok, you're obviously a newbie and its alright, just click on the link on the upper right corner and read that sh*t, next that girl(she don't dig ya probably), and you got sh*t to do.

AC/DC-you're no one to be talking about caring and commitments because I remember you posting about how a couple of sluts who weren't commited to ya, burned ya, and you were down. but keep at it nevertheless I know you learn from your mistakes quickly.

but yeah, chill dude.