"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Girl Screwed me over again what should i do?

Cyberdx16

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Wisconsin
Alright to make a long story short i was seenin this girl and at a partty we were hanging out and when i left i heard she was doing some **** with some other guy... so should i A.) Act as if i dont care or B.) Show her i feel?? oh yeah we work together too so that kinda sucks... never *uckin wit co-workers again
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
She didn't make a commitment to you, so why do you care? That means you did something wrong.

This kind of stuff always happens. I'm usually the guy the girls do it with, but hey, I've been here 2 years, I earned it :)

Anyways welcome to the boards, read the DJ HS Bible, and so forth.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Revenge is pointless when it comes to women ...they're never wrong in their minds ..just next that skank .
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Cyber- chill the f*ck out if she ain't your gf, man. Now I want you to take a big deep f*cking breath, and then exhale, I'll do it with ya..........*exhales*..now don't worry about her man. She's just a girl, I'm sure there are plenty more girls that are waiting for your balls to blow them away, or blow you away. chill bro ok, you're obviously a newbie and its alright, just click on the link on the upper right corner and read that sh*t, next that girl(she don't dig ya probably), and you got sh*t to do.

AC/DC-you're no one to be talking about caring and commitments because I remember you posting about how a couple of sluts who weren't commited to ya, burned ya, and you were down. but keep at it nevertheless I know you learn from your mistakes quickly.

but yeah, chill dude.
 
Top