Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Says she is single.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys was having a chat with one of the girls at my work who i have been interested for the whole time she has been there. Anyway in the convo i asked her what's new. she then says well dont' tell any1 but i'm single now and broke up with my BF. so then i replied with wow Ok.. then i said hey i'm single too i just been broken up with my GF recently. Just as i was about to ask her if she was back on the dating scene her boss walks in the kitchen room and our convo was cut short haha.. I already have her number from the past ages ago.

She seems receptive to most of my msg's. What do u guys reckon i should do from here??

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah only thing is this is a girl i got in trouble b4 @ work n got told off to back off from as i asked her if she wanted a lift to her car in the carpark. It was joke as her car was only like couple of meters down n n she told HR n my boss had a talk to me.. so i'm a bit cautious.. but the fact she hasn't told any1 and only me she is single is well confusing.

Zakonax

Reaction score
Take it from experience, work and girls don't mix. If you care about your job at all, avoid this girl. She already reported you to HR once, what makes you think she won't do it again if something doesn't go quite her way?

There are lots of girls out there, go get one of those!

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick made a HR report about you?

Even if she had a change of heart, she's obviously f**ked up in the head. Can't you find better women to spend your time with?

I don't care about this "secret" she told you. She made a HR report about you...So either she's an uptight weirdo, an attention wh0re, or you are such a creepy perv that her HR report was justified.

You're considering asking this girl out? Seriously? Wait no...seriously? Sometimes the level of desperation on this site makes me sad.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what my Boss told me young girls have a different perception and can act immature.. i wasn't in trouble i just got told to watch it.. Thing is i am good friends with her know and that was in the past.. I remember i was with my current GF at the time and i said hi to her n she totally ignored me n stared @ my girl.. seemed a bit jealous methinks???

I actually like this girl but asking her out I am not so sure that is y i asked for advice here..

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sesar said:
From what my Boss told me young girls have a different perception and can act immature.. i wasn't in trouble i just got told to watch it.. Thing is i am good friends with her know and that was in the past.. I remember i was with my current GF at the time and i said hi to her n she totally ignored me n stared @ my girl.. seemed a bit jealous methinks???

I actually like this girl but asking her out I am not so sure that is y i asked for advice here..
Right. And you said you're not sure because there was an HR complaint between you and this girl.

And then I responded to that.

As far as what your Boss said about young girls having a different perception, that's bullsh*t. That girl isn't 5 years old. She knows what she was doing.

Sorry, bro. Unless you think it's a normal part of a man's life to date women who try to throw sexual harassment complaints at them, then you'd know better. This question is so dumb, it's amazing. I'm amazed by the stupidity.

Good luck dating a girl who complains to HR about you. You're well on the path to success, fame, and fortune.

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then!!! Thanks 4 telling me the answer i knew all along and confirming it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Sesar said:
She seems receptive to most of my msg's. What do u guys reckon i should do from here??
stop talking about relationships... its cheesy and lame.. you need to flirt and get her in sex mode and get her to you pace and F a few times then she must ask you to be her man and you say no cause you work together......

P

perseverance

If a girl reported me to HR for something as a minor as making joke about giving her a lift, I'd be stabbing needles into a Voodoo doll with her faced pinned onto it, not trying to get her out on a date.

Never mix work with pleasure, Bill Clinton did that and look what happened.