Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

girl says I'm weird ...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Is that good or not ? They usually say it while laughing, but some don't ....:confused:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
When's the last time you took a shower?

Tell them you have an enormously weird trouser snake.

Don't whip it out until she asks... or she's sleepin! .. BONG!
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona
Originally posted by Trippsta
When's the last time you took a shower?

Tell them you have an enormously weird trouser snake.

Don't whip it out until she asks... or she's sleepin! .. BONG!
That's so stupid.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why are you asking if it's a good weird or bad weird on a message board? Just ask it to their face. When that question is asked, instinctly reply with a smile, "Hmmmm, good weird or bad weird?" The girls who laugh most likely are interested in you despite what they say. Psycology 101: people don't have to say hi, bye or even acknowledge the fact you are alive. They do it out of respect. These girls sound like they are playfully stating you are weird, hence they must really "respect" you.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
"You're unique"?
I've yet to hear a girl say that. They're usually not intellectual enough to know the defintion.
I kid, I kid.

Its good usually. I'm pretty weird though. Girls never tell em I'm weird, btu I know they think it. Now i think thats probably a bad thing :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Ask her why you SEEM weird to her. Don't ask her why you're weird, that's immplying tht you think you are too.

Everyone is weird to other people. The definition of weird is "different".

There are people different than you that you probably think are "weird" but they aren't weird to others....

Just don't worry that ONE girl thinks you're weird.....worry when ALOT girls think that you're weird. ;)
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I've been called wierd before

I don't let it bother me because I know that I am a deviant and have been called that in soc because I don't follow the crowd and do the norms of the boys at school. Why? Because all of the guys at my school will do anything for some pu$$y. I think that it is actually quite sad because they sacrificed things to get it too:rolleyes:

I don't really care though

I have also been called 'wierd' by alot of family members because of my views and my actions. The only thing is that I back my stuff up.

I have also been told that "You are like no other guy around here" Good or Bad? Don't know and Don't care. Why? Because I got tired of trying to please people and fix my attitude to make them happy and act 'normal' deemed worthy by the person who is making the statement. Bah it is not my place to act 'normal' it is my place to act like myself. I tried the whole be the DJ but I started to act robotic after a couple of days and quit and just became myself.

now I'm rambling
 

Tedward

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
38
weird is an interesting word, it could be good or bad. it all depends on the context and the way it is said. If she's laughing while saying it, shes probably teasing you light-heartedly. If she looks very serious and disgusted at you, thats not a good thing :p Just use your best judgement, and if you really can't tell just ask her.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
stole this from another thread but how about responding with,"well i think you're wierd too...but looks aren't everything"
 
Top