girl says I'll consider it

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM trying to set up a second date with two girls. One says I'll think about it. The other says I'll consider it.

Low interest. ...how to respond? Ignore? I searched the forums and didn't find a good response. Thoughts?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM trying to set up a second date with two girls. One says I'll think about it. The other says I'll consider it.

Low interest. ...how to respond? Ignore? I searched the forums and didn't find a good response. Thoughts?
Don't. You tried to set the date. Anything but a yes is a flat out no.

I'll consider it.......until a better option comes.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score

Let them "think about it and consider it" while you instead take action and move on to the next chick who says yes to a date or second date and shows up.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Just say you are moving on if they don't make a fast decision.

Why would you wait for a woman to weigh her options? The act alone suggests that she already believes she can do better. Not a good start.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll 'consider' it." Lol. What?? That's just incredibly rude. You really think a woman doesn't know right away if she wants to see you again.

IGNORE, DELETE, BLOCK.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Consider it over.

Unless she reaches out (and you might want to make her double text after that BS) don't contact her.

The fact two women did this tells me you need to work on your diet and hit the gym.

You should have been able to ask both girls for a three-way kiss at the same time and if they liked you they would say "OK!!"

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesnt deserve another chance after that disrespect.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What on Earth sort of response is that?

The sort you ignore. There is no other answer other than "Sure" if she likes you.

Do not occupy your valuable time with lukewarm time wasters. Keep your time free for other options.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Enter the judge.

I'll think about it means she wants that NBA player and if she goes out with you, she'll friendzone you. I'll consider it is the same thing. Are these motherf**kers sisters? Regardless, consider deleting their numbers and ignoring them. They're blowing you off for a better man, why not get yourself a new girl or two? These women aren't that attractive anyway, I can guarantee you that. Ask yourself, if Sofia Vergara asked you out on a date, would you tell her you'd consider it? No, your ass would make sure she's in your plan somehow.

You care too much, as evidenced by you trying to find some witty-ass response. Just use these actions or a combination thereof: Ignore, erase, replace, block, get a new girl. You can do better. Actions speak louder than words. Take the high road and get these girls out of your mind.
Read between the lines. Now read the next lines.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you, and they'll follow your lead.

Anything other than a yes with the proper actions and proof to back it up, is a no. For all intents and purposes, anything in between is a no. With that being said, "I'll think about or consider it" is guess what? Need a hint? It's not a yes. The jury isn't hung, but you will be too if you waste any more time or attention on either of these girls.

No more analysis needed. Hell, this was an open-and-shut case, I'm just giving more of a breakdown so you know what's up next time a chick pulls that sh*t.

A girl playing hard to get is simply trying to keep you as a beta orbiter. And jury, what do we do when a girl plays hard to get?

WE MOVE ON BECAUSE IT'S OTHERWISE PLAYING INTO HER FRAME WHERE SHE'S IN CONTROL AND BEING CHASED BY YOU!

With all this said, don't follow these girls. Not even on Twitter. That's my ruling, and the jury all agrees.

Case closed. Stop caring so much.