"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Girl saying sex was bad as a **** test?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
I think she was subtely telling you she was horny. By playing that the sex was bad, which she knew, that you kenw was obviously not true, that you'd would go "well, I think we better try again then" and start escalating right there...
Nah. You have to be seriously autistic to try to entice someone to have sex by criticizing their past sexual performance. If that’s her idea of flirting, she’s retarded and you should never cater to retards. More likely, it’s just a sh!t test. Ignore it completely (but make a mental note that this woman is trash and not relationship material).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,097
It obviously wasn't as good as you think it was because I have never had a woman say that to me. I know it's likely the best sex of her life and her bodily reactions and her nonstop talking about how amazing it was every day after until we meet again backs it up.
 
Top