Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl said she dont care about face

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick showed me a pic of her bf, dude was ugly and she was aware of it but said she dont care about the face, that she cares about two things, body and cawk size. I was caught off guard by her comment and was a bit turned off, but she was drunk and we all know thats when the truth comes out. Granted this is coming from your typical young, blonde, party chick but youd be surprised how many girls think this way just keep it to themselves.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably dates ugly guys to make her feel better about herself. I bet she’s insecure AF about HER looks.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This chick showed me a pic of her bf, dude was ugly and she was aware of it but said she dont care about the face, that she cares about two things, body and cawk size. I was caught off guard by her comment and was a bit turned off, but she was drunk and we all know thats when the truth comes out. Granted this is coming from your typical young, blonde, party chick but youd be surprised how many girls think this way just keep it to themselves.
Dating ugly guys is a thing due to them feeling there is no way they will cheat on her because they will feel she is way better than what they normally get

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably dates ugly guys to make her feel better about herself. I bet she’s insecure AF about HER looks.
Nah she knows shes hot, she gets waaay too much attention to be insecure. I legit think she just cares about dik size.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all woman are insecure, more then likely she only cares about the use of him

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If a guy as butt ugly as Pete Davidson can get hot girls, it means most don't care about looks.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah she knows shes hot, she gets waaay too much attention to be insecure. I legit think she just cares about dik size.
its been more common for women to ask me outright this last 2 years "have you got a massive dik Derby?"

totally crass puts me off, but its deffo more prominent, the way they just ask

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls aren’t into vain men. For some, that means any good looking man. Some girls actually prefer uglier dudes (they most have status or clout to compensate).

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody tells the truth better than little kids and drunks.

This is basically a cope. She can’t get the hottest guy she’d like and had to settle for this mediocre looking guy. But as a consolation prize, he has a nice d!ck. She would never say this out loud but the alcohol made her slip.

I know a few attractive, yet hugely insecure women with less than attractive partners. One brought her boyfriend to a gathering and was straight up embarrassed that he was dressed like a slob and not “presentable”. He was a reflection of her choices and she didn’t want him to make a bad impression. She picked this guy and was obviously wishing she could have done better but maybe not capable given her level of self-esteem and insecurities.

Talk about social proof. Ariana Grande hinted that Pete Davidson was packing and the broken older ladies lined up. Can you blame them? Too old to score a top guy, but they wouldn’t mind some good D in the mean time. The male equivalent of this is a chic that has a smoking body but is what we would call a “but her face”. She’s not that cute but you don’t want to pass up on that body.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If a guy as butt ugly as Pete Davidson can get hot girls, it means most don't care about looks.
That's the thing tho....many women consider him good looking.

One of those weird situations where a guy looks at him and is like dude is ugly, but women think the opposite.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are insecure. Even super hot women can find a reason to be insecure. She might have great tits and a beautiful face, but her thighs might be too thick for her liking, and that's enough to trigger insecurity.

Men care about looks, saying that women are the same is just projection. It's not to say they don't care about looks at all, but it's much less of a factor than in men, where it's the dominant feature we look for.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are men like that (that only care about tit size etc) so it doesn't surprise me that the same goes for women.

I'm not one of them.