"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl said LJBF, keep her as friend or next her?

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Went out with this girl a few times and she displayed all the signs of interest (prolonging convo, hair touching, kino, you know them all). I guess shes a tease. Anyways she says a few days ago she enjoys my company and wants to keep it as 'friends'.

I guess im never gonna get out of friends zone once i'm in so what should i do? Keep her to hang around with as a friend, or just straight out NEXT her.

I'm sure everyguy goes though this at one point or another and yea its a blow to your ego and sux.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by rgeere
Say "No thanks, I see you as an aquaintance" next time you get that line ... Then use that to get her into a state of supplication to earn your friendship. She will begin to be more open to having sex with you then also.
Good one rgeere.

Personally, I would next her. When a girl says she wants to 'keep it as friends', it means she's not interested. Sounds like she was at first, but something may have happened to make her change her mind, now she wants to move on in a 'nice' way.

Did you call her to much or come off needy? Did you pose a challenge to her or did you make it easy? See what I'm driving at bro?
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Thanks for the responses guys,

I was a challange to her totally. I called her only to 'set up dates' and the convo never lasted more then 5 minutes and i always ended it. Our dates went really well, she did 70% of the talking about herself, thought i did it all right, guess not. Something went wrong.

She knows im interested because if we get together i have to initiate it. Plus kino, ec, and all.

Anyways, the way she said it, it basically was like to stop any idea about taking it to the next level. Kinda like the polite way
of dumping someone before it gets messy.


If i use rgeere's quote im pretty sure this girl and i would lose
all contact because she seems stubborn in that way. But i guess NEXTING her might be the only way to go.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by VictorK
If i use rgeere's quote im pretty sure this girl and i would lose
all contact because she seems stubborn in that way. But i guess NEXTING her might be the only way to go.
And your point is?

If you are going to next her then why not use the line anyways?

How do you know she is not trying the "friend's first rule" because she is interested in you?

It's not too late; the only other alternative to not nexting her is to use her as social proof. If you have to be around this girl alot that is a good alternative to just out and out ignoring her like the forlorn 'sons of milkmen' that we all are ...

And don't start that "you are" crap," I hate that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
And don't start that "you are" crap," I hate that.

What do you mean by this? I don't understand.

I might think about using her as social proof, but i'm not gonna waste my time on trying to have a 'friend' when i could be out meeting more girls.

Thanks guys
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by VictorK
And don't start that "you are" crap, I hate that.
Never mind that statement ...

Yeah, friendship is a control girls use against guys to manipulate them. Unless they are activelly persueing a friendship with you and supplicating to get the friendhip the benefits of having her around isn't worth the maintenance involved to keep her around.

In other words, if she isn't giving it, then you are owned...
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
go read Mr Fingers post on "Escaping The Friend Zone"
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by b's nuts
i bet she has other friends that are girls, try and touch their boobies.


damn! you want him to get caught by the authorities for sexual harrassment? its not gonna be pretty.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top