Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl said LJBF, keep her as friend or next her?

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this girl a few times and she displayed all the signs of interest (prolonging convo, hair touching, kino, you know them all). I guess shes a tease. Anyways she says a few days ago she enjoys my company and wants to keep it as 'friends'.

I guess im never gonna get out of friends zone once i'm in so what should i do? Keep her to hang around with as a friend, or just straight out NEXT her.

I'm sure everyguy goes though this at one point or another and yea its a blow to your ego and sux.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Say "No thanks, I see you as an aquaintance" next time you get that line ... Then use that to get her into a state of supplication to earn your friendship. She will begin to be more open to having sex with you then also.
Good one rgeere.

Personally, I would next her. When a girl says she wants to 'keep it as friends', it means she's not interested. Sounds like she was at first, but something may have happened to make her change her mind, now she wants to move on in a 'nice' way.

Did you call her to much or come off needy? Did you pose a challenge to her or did you make it easy? See what I'm driving at bro?

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys,

I was a challange to her totally. I called her only to 'set up dates' and the convo never lasted more then 5 minutes and i always ended it. Our dates went really well, she did 70% of the talking about herself, thought i did it all right, guess not. Something went wrong.

She knows im interested because if we get together i have to initiate it. Plus kino, ec, and all.

Anyways, the way she said it, it basically was like to stop any idea about taking it to the next level. Kinda like the polite way
of dumping someone before it gets messy.

If i use rgeere's quote im pretty sure this girl and i would lose
all contact because she seems stubborn in that way. But i guess NEXTING her might be the only way to go.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VictorK
If i use rgeere's quote im pretty sure this girl and i would lose
all contact because she seems stubborn in that way. But i guess NEXTING her might be the only way to go.
And your point is?

If you are going to next her then why not use the line anyways?

How do you know she is not trying the "friend's first rule" because she is interested in you?

It's not too late; the only other alternative to not nexting her is to use her as social proof. If you have to be around this girl alot that is a good alternative to just out and out ignoring her like the forlorn 'sons of milkmen' that we all are ...

And don't start that "you are" crap," I hate that.

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't start that "you are" crap," I hate that.

What do you mean by this? I don't understand.

I might think about using her as social proof, but i'm not gonna waste my time on trying to have a 'friend' when i could be out meeting more girls.

Thanks guys

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VictorK
And don't start that "you are" crap, I hate that.
Never mind that statement ...

Yeah, friendship is a control girls use against guys to manipulate them. Unless they are activelly persueing a friendship with you and supplicating to get the friendhip the benefits of having her around isn't worth the maintenance involved to keep her around.

In other words, if she isn't giving it, then you are owned...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go read Mr Fingers post on "Escaping The Friend Zone"

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
i bet she has other friends that are girls, try and touch their boobies.

damn! you want him to get caught by the authorities for sexual harrassment? its not gonna be pretty.