Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl refused my offer for movie night at my place.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad didnt follow the guys who said to next her. Another girl replied back after I asked her out and went ghost on me LOL

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had another HB7.5 20YO on a date a couple of days ago.
This time I ran out of things to say and she was shot testing me, I think I passed most of it and I can't remember what she asked.
The critical moment is when I tried to hold her hand and she told me she was not looking for a relationship. I said I was not looking for a serious relationship and it's OK to date. I think what I said was a little compromising and needy. In the end the date I said I have a few good scary movies at home and if she wanted to see a movie on Thursday (tomorrow). She was OK with the idea. I texted her today noon time to make sure she confirms.
She says "Hey, I don't think I can. Bye".
then I followed up with "Sounds good, don't worry. My schedule is really tight tomorrow as well. I'm heading out of town for a few days with a couple of friends :)".

Looks like I didn't follow up properly in my text or giving out too much info. Oh well. Gotta keep hustling.

Ya screwed up bud.

When you tried holding her hand, and got that response, that was a sh*t test. She just now learned that you’re just looking for hook ups, that’s why she denied your request to meet up.

She pretty much learned what your real interest was.

I think I would have either agreed and amplified or turned the table on her. Like saying that it’s just a date, not a relationship proposition. Let’s just see where this goes.

Or just agree and amplify stating that friends is a good thing to have. And then not change my behavior at all going forward. Just drill the idea of friendship in her head without actually changing your actions.

This is kinda high level advice but that’s what i would do.

The “not looking for a relationship” and “friendship block” is just another obstacle. There’s obviously a limit to that but spinning plates should have you not worry.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The critical moment is when I tried to hold her hand and she told me she was not looking for a relationship. I said I was not looking for a serious relationship and it's OK to date. I think what I said was a little compromising and needy.
You should've basically checked out and started using your phone, planning to make excuses to leave early, eyeing other girls and chatting up the waitress, etc.

A full on rejection of something so minor isn't a good sign to put it lightly.

In the end the date I said I have a few good scary movies at home and if she wanted to see a movie on Thursday (tomorrow). She was OK with the idea. I texted her today noon time to make sure she confirms.
She says "Hey, I don't think I can. Bye".
Women are fake as hell, they lie and pretend all the time. But you can somehow feel it when they do, in a way.

then I followed up with "Sounds good, don't worry. My schedule is really tight tomorrow as well. I'm heading out of town for a few days with a couple of friends :)".
You should've either said nothing or "whatever lol" / "okay lol" / "k lmao" some thing that comes off as you not giving a ****. This will be your last communication with her btw. Delete her number (block her if you have to) and never speak to her again unless she comes to you ready to do all the work and make it easy for you.

koloso

Banned
Reaction score
Best reply to her text is/was no reply. Low interest. Move on.