Girl punched me in the face so I pimp smacked her...

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this Party girl lately who is a nut job. 28, Smokeshow hot, confesses undying love for me, cooks, cleans, sucks d!nk on command - jobless, unmotivated, emotionally unstable and loves her dogs way too much - not marriage material but fun girl none the less to drink with and fvck. No need for lectures as I now know what ive gotten myself into with this chick. We get back to the lake house from the bar wasted last night and I've had enough of her shenanigans for the night per usual as she is acting and saying low quality things that turn me off. Tell her im going to bed as I have work in the morning and proceed to go lye down with my eyes closed.

She comes in b!tching and calling me a jerk - I calmly tell her she is being unattractive, not a standup girl, and to please leave me alone...

She responds by punching me dead in the nose while my eyes are closed.

I roll over, yell wtf is wrong with you, and backhand her across the face catching her brow with my knuckles cleanly sending her flying. I really didn't mean to hurt her or hit her that hard but it was damn solid. Woops

Immediate hysterical crying ensues as she is beating the f*ck out of me, telling me to get the f*ck out, throwing my sh*t out in the snow, as Im trying to gather my things and get the f*ck out. Slams the door behind me. Few minutes goes by - As I'm digging through the snow for my keys in my underwear she comes outside pouting with a fat knot on her brow Gathering my sh*t out of the snow and apologizing to me for being out of line.

Get back inside and then she starts tellin me what a piece of sh*t I am, a woman beater and shes tellin everyone and yada yada yada. I go back into the bedroom and lay down again - she comes in and says she's so in love with me, wants to have my babies, and proceeds to try and suck my c0ck.. Da fuq? Nutjob - and as of 10 minutes ago she is texting me nudey pics telling me to come back over.

I know this chick is a nexter and don't want anything serious to do with her.

I am not a supporter of smacking chicks around but feel as if it is a different story when they jack you first, especially unprovoked. Am I in the wrong here?

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude......dude......

I'm kind of speechless here.

One day while you're sleeping, it's your face with her fist, the next it's your ram rod with a knife.

It's your funeral bro.

Yeah, and if you don't end up six feet under by a gunshot to the face, then you're going to find yourself behind steel bars with no ding dong.

Can't see anything positive about this whole situation, except the obvious nut you get to blow every once in a while, but there's no possible way it can be worth this.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
What are your thoughts/limits on this? Am I in the wrong here?
Nope. But you certainly are in the wrong for putting up with this. Turns out....you can find hot sex that is not accompanied by a knuckle sandwich.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
No need for lectures I know what ive gotten myself into.
Dgwizdal said:
What are your thoughts/limits on this? Am I in the wrong here?
I'm not sure if there's an internet message board where smokers complain about getting lung cancer, firefighters complain about getting burned, eskimos complain about frostbite, or people who drink bleach complain about tummy aches... but perhaps you would like to try that one.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, she deserved to be hit and she's lucky you aren't the kind of guy who would punch her back in the nose and kick her around the house to be frank.

What did she expect? To punch you and for there to be no retaliation?

The problem here is that if she ever tells this story to others, she'll conveniently leave out the part about her hitting you first and demonize you as an abusive partner.

The best advice you're gonna get is to leave this chick behind and cut her from your life. I'm sure you know this already and I'm sure others will say the same. No sex is worth this kind of drama and no man with any self worth will stand for it. You weren't in the wrong at all in my opinion, she was. But this is only going to get worse.

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you living with her?

Get the fvck out. Never put up with this level of disrespect.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesn't matter whether you're in the wrong or not. if you get a knock at the door any time soon just know who's side of the story they're going to listen to. clue - not yours.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frogster said:
Are you living with her?

Get the fvck out. Never put up with this level of disrespect.
No, I go and kick it at her parents lake house where she is normally. Have been great friends for about 12 years and she's always had a thing for me. Started as a side plate FWB thing during my last relationship and has gone way too far since then eventho I have tried to keep things at arms length. I fear that she may fall into a huge depression when I end it, blackmail me, or be completely broken.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a reply that is less sarcastic and way out of line from what most posters are going to say here...

Never hit a woman.

I don't care what your feelings are on double standards, feminism, etc. I don't care if she hit you first.

You're a man. You're bigger than her. You're stronger than her. If a child hits you, do you punt him across the yard?

If a woman punches you, you walk away and never ever ever ever ever see her or speak to her ever again. That's the difference between a strong man and a "strong" man.

Edit:

Jariel said:
As far as I'm concerned, she deserved to be hit...

What did she expect? To punch you and for there to be no retaliation?
Read that back to yourself. Dangerous way to think. There is no denying that retaliation is in order, but that retaliation is walking away immediately and never contacting her again. To let your emotions get the best of you and use your physical strength against someone who is considerably outmatched is an "AFC" way of thinking. The DJ/Alpha that we encourage men to be on here would not be so reactionary that he'd get violent towards a woman, no matter the behaviour...

...Of course, a DJ/Alpha wouldn't allow himself to get involved with a woman like this in the first place.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aah, just a hot chick having a fun night in Crazyland!

But seriously, though, her teeth plus your cὀck can equal a bad night, very, very fast. Steadily pull away, this chick is bad news. I'm not going to throw around the BPD diagnosis because none of us are qualified to do so, but nothing good can come from messin with a crazy chick.

Yeah, yeah, they're all hot and they fück like champs, I know, but this is the payment for that psychopuṣṣy you get.

Ask yourself if it is worth the investment. Calm her down for now, let her think things are still on the up and up, let her eye heal, then get the fück outta Dodge. This is just the pre-squirt before the real liquid shıt starts to hit the fan.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
For a reply that is less sarcastic and way out of line from what most posters are going to say here...

Never hit a woman.

I don't care what your feelings are on double standards, feminism, etc. I don't care if she hit you first.

You're a man. You're bigger than her. You're stronger than her. If a child hits you, do you punt him across the yard?

If a woman punches you, you walk away and never ever ever ever ever see her or speak to her ever again. That's the difference between a strong man and a "strong" man.

Edit:

Read that back to yourself. Dangerous way to think. There is no denying that retaliation is in order, but that retaliation is walking away immediately and never contacting her again. To let your emotions get the best of you and use your physical strength against someone who is considerably outmatched is an "AFC" way of thinking. The DJ/Alpha that we encourage men to be on here would not be so reactionary that he'd get violent towards a woman, no matter the behaviour...

...Of course, a DJ/Alpha wouldn't allow himself to get involved with a woman like this in the first place.[/QUOTE

this....

If a kid kicks u on the shins....u walk away...if a bytch slaps u...u walk away...

Slowly back away from the crazy snatch....damn...they suck..lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
I am not a supporter of smacking chicks around but feel as if it is a different story when they jack you first, especially unprovoked. Am I in the wrong here?
You are definitely NOT in the wrong. This woman deserves to have the sh!t beaten out of her to teach her a lesson on what happens when you assault some who is stronger than you.

Problem is, you will almost certainly go to jail if she decides to press charges (and she still might). She, on the other hand, will not be prosecuted unless she causes you grievous bodily harm. My advice is to stay way from crazy b!tches like that. I'm sure the sex is good but I doubt it's worth going to jail for.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You are definitely NOT in the wrong. This woman deserves to have the sh!t beaten out of her to teach her a lesson
What if your employer saw you writing something like this? Your family? your wife/girlfriend? Would you stand by these words and say them out loud in real life?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
What if your employer saw you writing something like this? Your family? your wife/girlfriend? Would you stand by these words and say them out loud in real life?
I'm 99% sure that this is a woman

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Anyone else creeped out by this comment?
+1

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She deserve it! and this is a lesson to you to start spining some quality plates and stay away from crazy b!tches!
the sex may be great but it won't matter when you face or your ba!!s get blown out by a gun or get stabed 100 times while you are asleep!

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Anyone else creeped out by this comment?
It's a fair question. Nobody wants to be a keyboard jockey. This forum is about becoming a real man and in that effort I think it's good policy to never write something online that you wouldn't say in real life. I have my irritable days but in general I don't reply on here with something that I wouldn't say to the person face-to-face.

That unnecessary explanation aside, consider if you were in a group of friends. Not UFC night at a buddy's house, but a casual gathering with some people you know and some strangers. Imagine if someone in that group said that a "woman deserves to have the sh!t beaten out of her to teach her a lesson."

Talk about creep, that guy would be immediately labeled as scary and unstable. No more invites to social gatherings for him.

Regarding the tinfoil hats' accusation that I'm a female spy sent to infiltrate SoSuave (cause it's so important), and sylvester's link to a post of mine (that I guess he had bookmarked?)... if you've read my posts over the past year and either don't get when I'm being sarcastic or don't know what sarcasm is, well, can't help ya there.

Edit: I'll add this probably last thing cause I've been giving a lot of my womanly advice today and am surely approaching the 10-post limit... We all came to this site because, for one reason or another, we were struggling in an aspect of our lives - and for most of us that meant trouble with women. We all had some kind of social deficit - that thing where we couldn't figure out what it was about us that certain women considered off-putting. For me, maybe it was the fact that I'm too sarcastic and condescending (and that I have a vagina). Haha, so maybe that's a part of my personality I have to look at. For others, if your first reaction to a woman being violent is to become even more violent yourself, then maybe the source of that anger is a reason why women aren't accepting you the way that you would like.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Break up with her. But dip her tooth brush in the toilet before you do. Then you can laugh to yourself because you know you got her good, she will never know, but you will.