Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl playing hard to get

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last tuesday Tinder yummie mummy hb 8, hardbody, gym rat, invites me over for first date at hers.
I'm prepared for anything so leave my valuebles in the car and tell a buddy where I am.
It ended up not being a trap and a gorgeous girl opens up. We talk about this and that and after a while I touch her hair, she touches mine, and tell her to kiss me.
Then she is kissing me, she refuses to use her tongue. So after a while I get bored, and after repeated tries she still only lip kisses me, I tell her it's late and I go home.

I get a text, sexy pics, flirty texts that we should properly kiss (and bang) soon again.
So she asked me the next day when I have to be close to her home to drop by again. I've decided to check it out, but I get stuck in traffic and in order to get to my appointment I only have like 10 minutes at her place.
Now the same thing happens, she is holding back and not really kissing me, I stop persuing and kind of pull myself away from her and tell her that I'm going.

Then I get texts again, that she can only be "intiminate" with someone she trusts and she doesn't know me yet.
I tell her "fine" and I start putting my focus elsewhere, I've got plenty of other plates in rotation or things going for me in my life.

Yesterday I get a text and if I'd like to drop by at 11, I tell her it's a good idea, then at 10.30 she sends a text that she is tired and doesn't want to be a bore to me. I cancel the date to further notice when we both feel fit and wish her good night, she agrees.
Then sends me a text at 11.30 if I want to come over anyway that night. She took a shower and drank a coffee and is magically not tired anymore.
I tell her not tonight, I'm sleepy let's find a better night. To be honest her games start boring me, I'm too busy for that.
She blows up my phone with emojis and pics which I only reply with a smiley face and I fall asleep.

She keeps persuing me hard, texts me all the time, sends pictures.
But what do I do, give her one last chance? I'm not gonna be a puppet on a string driving around on her command. I already have a main girl and a busy life so I am pretty immune to her games, they only annoy me and bore me and not make me more attracted or anything.

Last edited:

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is obvoiusly fvcking confused about herself and who she wants to be with.

I have met and fvcked countless women as such. Just take your time with her, and be patient. Take time, and dont neccesarily aim for a fvck. Give it a few weeks and I guarantee she will open up to fvck.

Do not invest all your time in this b1tch however, also pursue other options.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's used to guys pursuing her regardless of her behavior. Your alpha type personality is throwing her off. Keep doing what you're doing, don't stand for this sh!t.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my book too.
Thats why I'm a little puzzled of her plan.
If youre not interested why do you keep pushing for dates and blow up my phone?
Come on, we're not 16 anymore, why waste eachothers time?

(Oh lol Gambino you edited your post right after I replied)

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my book too.

I would appreciate your observation too on my last thread Old oneitis biatch. More info in previous threads

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my book too.

I replied on your title First then Read the thread and reconsidered my observation. You are playing This well. She is testing You because she got options

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be aloof, keep doing what you are doing it's working. Try something next time.

When you are over there, grab her hands, pull her arms up over her head and pin her to the wall. It's a dominant move and it usually makes chicks horny as fvck...she might be ready after experiencing that from you.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Went over last night banged her, was a decent lay. She was half drunk when I arrived and skipped the chitchat and went straight for it.
Lots of red flags though this morning, such a victim of all those horrible exes, her life is so hard blabla. Maybe too much drama to keep in rotation, we'll see.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Update:
Went over last night banged her, was a decent lay. She was half drunk when I arrived and skipped the chitchat and went straight for it.
Lots of red flags though this morning, such a victim of all those horrible exes, her life is so hard blabla. Maybe too much drama to keep in rotation, we'll see.
Just keep drilling her when you both want it.

As long as you wrap it up and are only banging, who gives a sh!t about the red flags. You can keep an eye on her and just keep banging and evaluating both her and the situation.

Her not giving it up so easily at first might not be a bad thing dude.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
You know why you fvcked her?

Because you are a DJ. Everything you did was perfect. Abudance, indifference, persistant. Your a good example of how it has to be done. Proud of my bro.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
I went to a girl last night and laid too.

Same thing bro, you know why they test you? Because they got hurt in the past and want to see if your a needy, jealous fool who will stalk her or whatever.
This girl I went over too had a drug dealer ex, lost a child with him and whatever, she couldn't put it away too. Same, she's damaged.
I keep her in my rotation, but guards up bro, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Nice to observe her next to a 19 year old plate I got. Great parents, studies, loves life and no freaks in her life. Talks about different things, isn't negative at all. But don't forget, girls are so sensitive, so emotional.

Good job bro.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Glad to hear you at least got a lay out of all this BS you've been putting up with. If you continue to bang her on the regular, dont listen to any of this emotional vomit she spews at you. If she asks if you're listening, just say 'huh?'.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just invited me over tomorrow again. She made remarks about how small her apartment is and that "we" need to find a bigger house in the future.
I didn't reply to that, women and hormones (or BPD?).
Banged my other plate (ex girlfriend, now FWB) later on sunday btw.

Last edited:

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a girl last night and laid too.

Same thing bro, you know why they test you? Because they got hurt in the past and want to see if your a needy, jealous fool who will stalk her or whatever.
This girl I went over too had a drug dealer ex, lost a child with him and whatever, she couldn't put it away too. Same, she's damaged.
I keep her in my rotation, but guards up bro, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Nice to observe her next to a 19 year old plate I got. Great parents, studies, loves life and no freaks in her life. Talks about different things, isn't negative at all. But don't forget, girls are so sensitive, so emotional.

Good job bro.
The key is having options, having options changes everything.
In periods when my plates dry and all the hoes are gone I start becoming a needy scarcity bytch.
But when you have plates, your confidence, and demeanor changes, your testosterone spikes and you genuinely don't give a shyt if they contact you or not, you're not acting like you don't care, you really don't care.
Thats attracting women.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just invited me over tomorrow again. She made remarks about how small her apartment is and that "we" need to find a bigger house in the future.
I didn't reply to that, women and hormones (or BPD?).
Banged my other plate (ex girlfriend, now FWB) later on sunday btw.
That's funny as f*ck! You banged once, now she's entitled to a new, bigger house with you!? They truly believe in their own golden p*ssy.