ApparentlyFromMars
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 0
Ok I'd like some input on my current situation....
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45703
Remember that one? You probably don't but I do
It turned out that she was totally into me but the thing is when we met and she gave the nr was that she was on the end of an on/off relationship with her bf for 3 or so years.. (He cheated on her last year)... She ended it and she told me all this an evening I decided that fvck it and told her on MSN to get a movie and I'd come over and watch. I was there watched, I gave her a light backrub/handmassage which usually turns women crazy and she was leaning towards me and suddenly we were holding eachother and all that crap. This is when she told me all this.
So we started seeing eachother sort of almost every night just watching movies, TV doing alot of kissing and playing with eachothers body. After a week she gave me a HJ and I played with her and two days later we had sex (I'm the second one she has had sex with and this I'm also pretty sure is true because it came out in a very spontaneous shocking reply etc. Lets just say it's true it's not all that relevant). All the time she was very protective and "We are moving too fast" etc... and "I'm not sure what I want". This is all good and well.
It is pretty fast moving like that and she has been in relationships since she was 16, she has never been single so to speak... Now we talked about this friday evening that she needed some space to think etc and to find out what she wanted which is all good and well. I KNOW she likes me _alot_ and this is not some "I think this because I like her" this is something I know is true. Not only that but I can turn her on so bad so fast it's not even funny, I'll have her squeeling and having breathingproblems in 1 minute.
The thing is we have sort of moved back, she wants todo stuff instead of all that sexual things. She wants to go out to movies, walks, play pool etc. Which is okay with me but I'm not used to not getting what I want and moving backwards... She also wants to find out what she wants, she doesn't know if she wants to move full ahead with me or not because she isn't sure she is ready for a commitment. She is visiting her bestfriend in a couple of days so I guess this will give her some time to think!
Now the problem is or is not that I like this girl, I'm not falling for her or anything but I'd actually like to see her. I'm tired of ONS and barhopping like a crazy rabbit. (I do though have an amazingly bad tendency of hooking up in some form with girls that are already taken or just ended a relationship
)
How would you people play this out? This girl is really strange too
I'll throw some negging at her just for fun and she'll be all "aaaaaa you're so mean" which is all good and natural but whenever I say something like "You are really gorgeous" or something remotely nice about her she'll be "No please don't say that I'm only normal" etc. She hates compliments...
So I'm abit offbalance on what todo
Thanks in advance!
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45703
Remember that one? You probably don't but I do
So we started seeing eachother sort of almost every night just watching movies, TV doing alot of kissing and playing with eachothers body. After a week she gave me a HJ and I played with her and two days later we had sex (I'm the second one she has had sex with and this I'm also pretty sure is true because it came out in a very spontaneous shocking reply etc. Lets just say it's true it's not all that relevant). All the time she was very protective and "We are moving too fast" etc... and "I'm not sure what I want". This is all good and well.
It is pretty fast moving like that and she has been in relationships since she was 16, she has never been single so to speak... Now we talked about this friday evening that she needed some space to think etc and to find out what she wanted which is all good and well. I KNOW she likes me _alot_ and this is not some "I think this because I like her" this is something I know is true. Not only that but I can turn her on so bad so fast it's not even funny, I'll have her squeeling and having breathingproblems in 1 minute.
The thing is we have sort of moved back, she wants todo stuff instead of all that sexual things. She wants to go out to movies, walks, play pool etc. Which is okay with me but I'm not used to not getting what I want and moving backwards... She also wants to find out what she wants, she doesn't know if she wants to move full ahead with me or not because she isn't sure she is ready for a commitment. She is visiting her bestfriend in a couple of days so I guess this will give her some time to think!
Now the problem is or is not that I like this girl, I'm not falling for her or anything but I'd actually like to see her. I'm tired of ONS and barhopping like a crazy rabbit. (I do though have an amazingly bad tendency of hooking up in some form with girls that are already taken or just ended a relationship
How would you people play this out? This girl is really strange too
So I'm abit offbalance on what todo
Thanks in advance!