Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl mad at me

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You started building a platonic connection with this chic with all the calls and then all of a sudden whipped out your d!ck (figuratively speaking). Oops! You gotta read to room and work off of her energy. If she is acting/speaking naughty then try to escalate. Who knows, maybe she just had brunch with her grandma. She had one mimosa and now you‘re asking her to talk dirty to you. Who knows where her mind was at. Need to meet her in person to see her body language and how she reacts to you in person. Don’t become her phone pal. This is some attention hoe type behavior if she doesn’t want to meet.
We were building a dating relationship..she literally said I like you and when your ready to "quit running the streets"/ get serious I'm here lol..but she's a combative/argumentive type of girl..I don't tolerate that type of stuff and when I called her out on it she folded.. truthfully her calling herself a wildcard really meant..I'm not boring are you..which she clearly knows

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven’t even met this girl yet. Fix that immediately.
Naw were done lol..she's quirky and argumentative..when you don't answer her questions the way she wants she tries to starts arguments with you..she tried to start an argument with me because I didn't answer her question name 3 things you find exciting..I told her one and I said I have to think of the other 2..from there that turned into an argument and I told her that she's combative and that Ill talk to her later..she text me later that night saying her combative comment didn't sit well with her..then she texted me this morning saying it's best we didn't talk anymore..I told her thats fine enjoy the rest of your day

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven’t even met this girl yet. Fix that immediately.
The only reason I didn't meet with her literally is because my dad was in the hospital and I had to take care of my mom and I put my car in the shop last week to fix my front bumper..I was scheduling something for this week

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You dodged a bullet.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's why you don't overdo texting before meeting first.

How many times does this need to be said? Only text to set up dates. Leave your game and escalation to in-person.

What you said was not only random but inappropriate to say (worse text) to someone you haven't built rapport with.

Simply put: You lack social skills. Work on that.
I didn't text her..we talked on the phone every conversation we had lol

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dodged a bullet.
Thank you..I appreciate you actually taking the time to read my post lol.. plus she doesn't know to handle confrontation..she said had a 3 year depression because things didn't work out with one of her prior jobs and that she broke into shingles because she couldn't manage grad school

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't text her..we talked on the phone every conversation we had lol
Talk/Text over the phone, same difference. You "talked" every day for 1-2 hours prior to even meeting in person. Do you get it now or not quite?

The same applies, you lack social skills.

PS: Lose the "lol", leave that to teenage girls.

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk/Text over the phone, same difference. You "talked" every day for 1-2 hours prior to even meeting in person. Do you get it now or not quite?

The same applies, you lack social skills.

PS: Lose the "lol", leave that to teenage girls.
How does talking over the phone lack social skills please explain..and I'm a man lol shouldn't bother you..you guys take this fake alpha internet persona too serious..

I just literally said I wasnt able to meet her because of a family issue and my car is in the shop which are 100% true

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys have it confused..I'm not socially inept nor was she annoyed with me.. literally she's the one that called and texted me everyday..if she was annoyed there wouldn't be any sign of interest..she's the one that mentioned that she wants to get serious with me..I played it cool..we stopped talking because shes the typically girl that has to be right about everything and she's combative/argumentative when she doesn't get her way

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like I figured she hit me back today saying "I know we don't talk because of what happened, but I was thinking about you..how are you feeling"

She's clearly Immature and I know for a fact she's not going to apologize. I didn't respond and I don't plan on it I'm sure she'll try to start calling again soon

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao the autism on this board has skyrocketed recently
Not only that, it seems like half the posts are made up.

”My cousin is unemployed and the hottest 27 year actress is begging to f him. How do you explain that?”
”You all are going about it the wrong way. My girl, who is 10/10, cooks for me, cleans for me, gives me sex on demand, pays my mortgage, and let’s me f her best 9/10 best friend while she watches.”

Come on.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were building a dating relationship..she literally said I like you and when your ready to "quit running the streets"/ get serious I'm here lol..but she's a combative/argumentive type of girl..I don't tolerate that type of stuff and when I called her out on it she folded.. truthfully her calling herself a wildcard really meant..I'm not boring are you..which she clearly knows
Op , you are 35 and this is how you believe (modern) relationships are build? Life is not a romcom.

Long conversations on the phone is advantageous for women, not for men. We want them in person sitting next to us, and only THEN there's time for long convos, preferably after sex.

In your mimd you were building a relationship, while she was just killing time.
Naw were done lol..she's quirky and argumentative..when you don't answer her questions the way she wants she tries to starts arguments with you..she tried to start an argument with me because I didn't answer her question name 3 things you find exciting..I told her one and I said I have to think of the other 2..from there that turned into an argument and I told her that she's combative and that Ill talk to her later..she text me later that night saying her combative comment didn't sit well with her..then she texted me this morning saying it's best we didn't talk anymore..I told her thats fine enjoy the rest of your day
Every woman is quirky and argumentative. You shouldn't let that faze you AT ALL. That's one of the many reasons we say women are sometimes like children throwing tantrums. A man must remain a rock and see through that bs.
How does talking over the phone lack social skills please explain..and I'm a man lol shouldn't bother you..you guys take this fake alpha internet persona too serious..

I just literally said I wasnt able to meet her because of a family issue and my car is in the shop which are 100% true
Meanwhile " we " manage to keep our women in check. " We" know how to keep the fish on the line untill its fecky fecky time. Also " we" can tell you got a lot to learn.

Its not about fake persona's, its about basic rules how to keep a woman interested so tou can get what you want. From the beginning everyone told you you were talking too much to her. This outcome was predictable, most of us saw this coming from a few miles away.

Just like I figured she hit me back today saying "I know we don't talk because of what happened, but I was thinking about you..how are you feeling"

She's clearly Immature and I know for a fact she's not going to apologize. I didn't respond and I don't plan on it I'm sure she'll try to start calling again soon
She is (rightfully)annoyed by your lack.of taking initiative. I understand your father is a priority, and imo that's the perfect reason to set a date and pull back. Dont tell me you have to be available 24/7 to take care of your father and you don't have one hour to meet her and "un- digitalize" the contact you guys have.

Women test men. Women have bad days, even bad moments. You should know this and laugh about her emotional reactions. You've build a connection with her, now she testing you to see how much you really care. You could easily tell her you feel disappointed or perhaps confused because the argument in your eyes wasn't that big and you would like to meet her soon.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
we've been talking daily for about 1-2 hours daily
Phone is for setting dates only, logistics.

We were building towards maybe taking our relationship to the next level but I've learned she's neurotic lol
Bro, what relationship? What didn't even meet this girl, what are you smoking? The only thing you did was talking in the phone for hours without meeting her, the only relationship you were building was with your balls giving them blue balls.

She's acting like a woman does, probably she was pissed at you cause in the beginning she thought you were gonna invite her out and dig her guts out, then she realized you're just another nice guy who never gets laid and spends too much time talking trivial $hit instead of making romantic dates. Happens to all, live and learn

Last edited:

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Op , you are 35 and this is how you believe (modern) relationships are build? Life is not a romcom.

Long conversations on the phone is advantageous for women, not for men. We want them in person sitting next to us, and only THEN there's time for long convos, preferably after sex.

In your mimd you were building a relationship, while she was just killing time.

Every woman is quirky and argumentative. You shouldn't let that faze you AT ALL. That's one of the many reasons we say women are sometimes like children throwing tantrums. A man must remain a rock and see through that bs.

Meanwhile " we " manage to keep our women in check. " We" know how to keep the fish on the line untill its fecky fecky time. Also " we" can tell you got a lot to learn.

Its not about fake persona's, its about basic rules how to keep a woman interested so tou can get what you want. From the beginning everyone told you you were talking too much to her. This outcome was predictable, most of us saw this coming from a few miles away.

She is (rightfully)annoyed by your lack.of taking initiative. I understand your father is a priority, and imo that's the perfect reason to set a date and pull back. Dont tell me you have to be available 24/7 to take care of your father and you don't have one hour to meet her and "un- digitalize" the contact you guys have.

Women test men. Women have bad days, even bad moments. You should know this and laugh about her emotional reactions. You've build a connection with her, now she testing you to see how much you really care. You could easily tell her you feel disappointed or perhaps confused because the argument in your eyes wasn't that big and you would like to meet her soon.
I know her type..she's the r
Phone is for setting dates only, logistics.

Bro, what relationship? What didn't even meet this girl, what are you smoking? The only thing you did was talking in the phone for hours without meeting her, the only relationship you were building was with your balls giving them blue balls.

She's acting like a woman does, probably she was pissed at you cause in the beginning she thought you were gonna invite her out and dig her guts out, then she realized you're just another nice guy who never gets laid and spends too much time talking trivial $hit instead of making romantic dates. Happens to all, live and learn
Y'all are hilarious on here..I'm 300+ girls in easy.. I know what I'm doing in this situation..I just wanted to share it..like I said the only reason I didn't meet her is because my dad was in the hospital for a week so I had to take care of my mom and I put my car in the shop

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting emotional over a girls emotions is like getting upset at a childs behavior.

Most people are really bad at text humor. Best not to do it.
I appreciate the comment but I didn't get emotional when she tried to argue with me I told her I'll talk to you another time..that's when she texted me saying let's not talk anymore..and I replied that by saying ok lol..y'all are trying to go hard over a small situation that isn't that serious lol..and trust me I guarantee I pull more girls than the guys that are trying to go hard for no reason

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know her type..she's the r

Y'all are hilarious on here..I'm 300+ girls in easy.. I know what I'm doing in this situation..I just wanted to share it..like I said the only reason I didn't meet her is because my dad was in the hospital for a week so I had to take care of my mom and I put my car in the shop
Whatever dude.

You are definitely not "300 girls in" . I doubt 30 is a honest number. You made tons of rookie mistakes I've made 10 yrs ago.I just give you some tough love so you can learn and do better next time .

If you were 300 girls in you would know that I am at least on to something, and perhaps I am just right about my statements.

No need to argue of you've figured it out already. Good luck in the future!

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I garentee it! Imma rage against the guys on the internet that im better then them!! Lol dude gtfoh

OP posted a situation were he is in a girls frame and then loses his frame to the forum members who contribute to his thread. Men and the shyt they do.
Y'all are so lame with this frame stuff lol..I posted a situation maybe you dont understand the full situation that's why you're making ridiculous assumptions/providing cornball feedback

DTim88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever dude.

You are definitely not "300 girls in" . I doubt 30 is a honest number. You made tons of rookie mistakes I've made 10 yrs ago.I just give you some tough love so you can learn and do better next time .

If you were 300 girls in you would know that I am at least on to something, and perhaps I am just right about my statements.

No need to argue of you've figured it out already. Good luck in the future!
Im 6 foot 210 muscle and I have a handsome face I've been doing this faithfully since I was 17 lol I know what I'm doing .I just posted a simple situation and you guys are blowing it out of people