Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Loses All Interest AFTER I Make Her Cvm

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context:

Matched with a girl online tonight. She was flirty and suggestive and invited me to her house. She lived in the same house as her dad, mother, and sister. They were ALL home but she snuck me in just so we could fool around. Heavy making out ensued and I began fingering her. She was moaning uncontrollably and I was worried her family would hear. I even voiced my concern and she's like "oh yeah they probably will" she just didn't care!

So far so good right? Well after I get her off she changes demeanor like a switch was flipped. No longer interested. She doesn't reciprocate, doesn't take off clothes. We watch a bit of a movie and chat. Complete friend zoned. Unbelievable since she was so hot and heavy for me prior to her orgasm.

This is why I say giving women orgasms or making them the priority is a beta trait. I didn't take my own advice and lost the girl because of it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context:

Matched with a girl online tonight. She was flirty and suggestive and invited me to her house. She lived in the same house as her dad, mother, and sister. They were ALL home but she snuck me in just so we could fool around. Heavy making out ensued and I began fingering her. She was moaning uncontrollably and I was worried her family would hear. I even voiced my concern and she's like "oh yeah they probably will" she just didn't care!

So far so good right? Well after I get her off she changes demeanor like a switch was flipped. No longer interested. She doesn't reciprocate, doesn't take off clothes. We watch a bit of a movie and chat. Complete friend zoned. Unbelievable since she was so hot and heavy for me prior to her orgasm.

This is why I say giving women orgasms or making them the priority is a beta trait. I didn't take my own advice and lost the girl because of it.
Are you sure she wasn't a tranny?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context:

Got nothing to do with you getting her off imo. What you just described is a cheap low grade skank. You were probably the 3rd guy that week lol. She obviously gets off on being a dirty little ***** in front of her family.

Man in a woman's body. You just got PNDed buddy haha.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Context:

Probably should have started removing clothes while you were in process...

And if you lose women from giving them orgasms you simply aren't as good as you think in that domain.

When that happens with me, they can't stop talking about how amazing it was and wanting to see me again.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably should have started removing clothes while you were in process...

And if you lose women from giving them orgasms you simply aren't as good as you think in that domain.

When that happens with me, they can't stop talking about how amazing it was and wanting to see me again.
I think Harambi is right. Making her *** with my d!ck would have been the way.

in hindsight she didn’t have the right energy as I wasn’t that turned on anyways but normally I get more turned on as things progress. She was a thin girl just like that other 7/10 I could never get hard with. They seem to have an energy that isnt As submissive as I like

Reaction score
Making her cvm with your dvck is the key.
This. Women feel subconsciously that there's something wrong with either you or her if you are not ****ing her with your ****. I've learnt this the hard way. Even if women *** easier from oral sex, she still prefers you **** her and you ***, even if she doesn't. Obviously both would be nice.

Edit: Urghh.... I forgot words are censored on this forum lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buyers remorse probably set in. She felt like a disgraced wh0re afterwards. I once went to a girls apartment I met on POF a few hours earlier. Showed up late at nite, fuhk d her brains out, and left before the sun came up. Next day I was getting hate messages. Be happy this one has friendzoned you.

An older chic I did about the same thing with. She blew me off for 3wks following then begged me to come fuhk her again. She told me she needed to be romanced a little more.

Even tho they are total wh0res you can't just use them and leave. Spend a little time hanging out flirting over some drinks before you pound her brains out. Maybe go to breakfast the next morning. This usually takes care of them having second thoughts and keeps you in the pu$$y.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buyers remorse probably set in. She felt like a disgraced wh0re afterwards. I once went to a girls apartment I met on POF a few hours earlier. Showed up late at nite, fuhk d her brains out, and left before the sun came up. Next day I was getting hate messages. Be happy this one has friendzoned you.

An older chic I did about the same thing with. She blew me off for 3wks following then begged me to come fuhk her again. She told me she needed to be romanced a little more.

Even tho they are total wh0res you can't just use them and leave. Spend a little time hanging out flirting over some drinks before you pound her brains out. Maybe go to breakfast the next morning. This usually takes care of them having second thoughts and keeps you in the pu$$y.
Thanks for the perspective. I did suspect ASD but this makes more sense. Probably both going on. Anyways cheers

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A similar thing happened to me some years ago. A girl I worked with was into me but I wasnt that much into her. After a few unsuccessful attempts at getting me to fvck her, she finally invited me over to her house one night as her mum and dad were away for the weekend.

Drove up to her place and she couldnt wait to get me through the front door. She rushed me upstairs to her bedroom and we started heavily making out. I fingered her and she was contorting with pleasure. Then she nutted and her whole vibe changed. I realised she had gone cold and ushered myself out, without fvcking. Naturally i was quite pizzed off but hid it well.

A few days later at work she was back to her old self pursuing me again. At that point i told her i had a good thing going with a solid prospect and didnt have time to play games with a time-waster. She wasnt pleased

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. You present yourself to woman on online dating apps as "only wanting a casual fvck with no commitment, FWB only and I'm going to treat you like sh1t because women are annoying" (paraphrase), and then you complain when women use you?

How stupid do you honestly think women are?

And to be honest man, I think that chick gave you a pretty sexy experience. I'd be grateful for it.
Believe it or not there are such a thing as masochists and those are the women I want. Obviously I didn’t screen this woman properly or I would have known she wasn’t my type.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the perspective. I did suspect ASD but this makes more sense. Probably both going on. Anyways cheers

Why are you stressing this girl so much op? Sounds like a good one night encounter.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've told you this before man. Any girl who agrees to your "let's fvck at your place" opener on online apps is either going to be an amputee, a giant fat blob, or a weird chick. You keep discovering this. Or have I missed something?

Has this approach style actually yielded you anything half way normal looking?
Yes. I’ve had 2 8’s, my ex was a 7/10 and we were together for 14 months. A few other 7’s.

mostly I just can’t do it the way you suggest. Give me a solution that doesn’t require me to be fake. Women can smell fake so it won’t work anyways

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're worried about being "fake"? That's all you're worried about?

You worry about "fake" while you shove your d1ck into the most manipulative and fake creatures on God's good earth?

Dude. You've taken a pencil to a gun fight. No wonder it's not working out.
Youre not listening to me. I’ve tried to do pua and it came across as fake. I had no problem with it personally but over the years I’ve realized That if I’m fake people can tell and they don’t trust or want anything to do with me. Same with sales, I can only sell when I’m being genuine.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Context:

Why didn't you invite her to your place?

A similar thing happened to me some years ago. A girl I worked with was into me but I wasnt that much into her. After a few unsuccessful attempts at getting me to fvck her, she finally invited me over to her house one night as her mum and dad were away for the weekend.

Drove up to her place and she couldnt wait to get me through the front door. She rushed me upstairs to her bedroom and we started heavily making out. I fingered her and she was contorting with pleasure. Then she nutted and her whole vibe changed. I realised she had gone cold and ushered myself out, without fvcking. Naturally i was quite pizzed off but hid it well.

A few days later at work she was back to her old self pursuing me again. At that point i told her i had a good thing going with a solid prospect and didnt have time to play games with a time-waster. She wasnt pleased
Same here, what you didn't invite her to your place? Why go to her place where she has the upper hand?

TheProspect

Reaction score
Context:

She could have faked an orgasm to end things from physically progressing any further, because at some point she decided she wasn't into you or your vibe.

You said yourself you weren't really turned on, and maybe she picked up on that subconsciously and decided she didn't want your d!ck inside her.

If she didn't fake it, she's just a weirdo and a waste of time who you're dedicating too much thought into.

Hey, maybe she even had an STD and you dodged a bullet.

The act of giving a girl an orgasm in isolation is neither inherently a beta nor alpha trait. It's just a good tool to have in your arsenal.

How and why you say and do things is more important than what you actually say and do.

Not every girl is the exact same, you need a flexible approach when it comes to sex and dating. It's about learning the nuances of a particular girl and situation, and adapting accordingly. Occasionally that means disregarding the standard advice you may hear on this forum.