“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Girl looking me straight in the eyes...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
There was a rather petite finely shaped blonded sitting a few tables away from me during dinner tonight in my college cafeteria. She insisted in looking into my eyes everytime I looked in her direction and I would only stop looking her in the eyes when she would tilt her head down. She would do it every time she saw that I looked in her direction, just straight in the eyes...

Well, she didn't have a very big smile on her face, so I am wondering if she thinks I look funny or is a psycho or something, or maybe she was curious about me...

What do you guys think?
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I think you need to get a gun and kill yourself???

She is confident, whoopty fuking doo?!
 

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
Well

So, she kept steady eye contact with you from a distance. What does this mean?

It means you should have approached, given that would take some balls because she probably was with friends. Too late now. When in doubt, act. If you don't act, you'll be left dumbfounded and you won't have the confidence the next time as well. Just go over to her table and introduce yourself. I can't imagine a person responding rudely to that, no matter their interest in you.

Where she wasn't smiling it probably didn't mean much. She most likely was bored and found someone she was curious about. Could mean a lot of things though, only way to find out is investigate further. I hope your uninterrupted dinner was better than a conversation with her, because that's all you had to lose.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
In that situation I would have probably waved at her or approached her to validate the situation.
She could be nearsighted or looking slightly away from you and you might not realize it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by NatureGuy
In that situation I would have probably waved at her or approached her to validate the situation.
She could be nearsighted or looking slightly away from you and you might not realize it.
I don't think she is nearsighted unless she always wears contacts.

No, she was looking me directly in the eyes. She would stare a little when I wasn't looking, and then I would look at her and she would just stare at me in the eyes until she looked down submissively. I would turn my head and she would be back to stareing, and when I looked back at her she would be looking right in my eyes again for a signifigant amount of time and then she would look down, again...
 
Last edited:

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
london
I think since she instigated it, she was waiting to see if you thought she was cute. You should have smiled if you liked her, and then it sounds as if you would have got a smile back. Why not say hi to her next time your paths cross?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Forget about speculating about what she is thinking, it's a waste of time. The only way to know (if even somewhat) is to find out from her.

If you are lucky enough to find yourself in the same situation again, consider doing this; when you catch her staring, take your tray (while keeping you eye contact with her), walk over to her table and sit directly across from her. While still holding your gaze with hers, wait a few minutes and say "So tell me (dramatic pause) what do you see?"

With that, you will find out her interest level or at least if she is a flake. :p
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If you are lucky enough to find yourself in the same situation again, consider doing this; when you catch her staring, take your tray (while keeping you eye contact with her), walk over to her table and sit directly across from her. While still holding your gaze with hers, wait a few minutes and say "So tell me (dramatic pause) what do you see?"
Lol, classic... Consider that done... In my sort of way, though.

You know, I still have to be me just like new and improved...
 

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by Vigilante7
I think you need to get a gun and kill yourself.

She is confident, whoopty fuking doo?!
LOL, I spew milk all over my computer reading that.

Go get her tiger!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top