Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl left her IG signed into my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes this woman any different from any other woman? You guys don't know who the chicks you're banging have been with the night before. At least op does.
If you rely on your feelings on day to day chores, including in your professional aread, your guts will instantly tell you which women are slut.. Forget about logical thinking, human most basic and powerful instint were feelings.. Its the only built in compassed that every man has.. And its natural.

. And your guts will never ever lies to you. Society has made propaganda that relying on feelings are useless, bangging multiple *****s are victory to them, but actually they are beggars, and beggars cant choose. You may seen those guys pounding on their chest, claiming has thousand lays, or more like a scraps leftovers to be consume by those beggars. Its sad reality when men didnt use their most powerful gift giving by gods.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly why Slutz are disgusting. If a woman wants to, she can have sex a thousand times a day with a thousand different men. Sex is absolutely no accomplishment at all for a woman.

I interact with far more women than you do. Women never think about "how can I get laid more", like you do. The only thing women care about is not making a mistake and sleeping with a loser. Women's entire lives are spent filtering, vetting and testing men (because they are abundant - something you'll never understand at the rate you're going).
I don't disagree with any of this. You still haven't addressed how the women you sleep with are any different than the one OP is showcasing. Tell me how you filter them. They are not going to be honest with you by saying "oh yeah pan87, I was riding another guy's c0ck just this morning." Are you taking a uv light to their vagina to see if semen traces are still there? Is that even possible? Do you have a lie detector they must pass before sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.