"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

girl LBJF's me and .....

Dave111

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Age
44
girl that I fancied from work, tells me constantly that she only see's me as a friend, which after a while I'm saying to myself, if I'm only a friend to you, why the need to constantly tell everyone that you meet????

anyway, she keeps texting me to see what I'm up to and just txt me there saying

"Woo Hoo, worked out another tune on guitar (She's learning to play the damn thing) to show you, so proud hope uni work is going ok, will see you soon, love you x x"

To me this chick is the ultimate attention seeker I've ever met, and my interest in her is starting to wayne big time. I wont be texting her back,

Just wanting to know any opinions on this girl and if you share the same that I do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
I've tried this once... After reading somewhere,

This girl goes on talking about her life as if she would talk to a girlfriend..

I put my index finger on her lips, and went "Tell this to your gf, I am not one."

And in that instant, luckily for me, a friend was passing by, so I turned to him to have a bs chat...

Worked... damn well...

She came back with a nice topic, on which I would want to continue.

And I agree, cut her off..

Distance her..

What do you think would happen if she saw you with another chick?:eek:
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Yeah. Cut her off. It may create some attraction/IL...

Does she have a BF?

You're her susbstitute BF until she finds one. With no benefits.

Do you get anything out of the relationship/friendship? If not, get rid of her...
 
Top