"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl keeps leaving stuff in my room

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Girl keeps leaving her sex toys and bags in my room. It's annoying as ****. She says she wants to leave it here because she doesn't want to keep bringing it back and it's a hassle. I suspect it's because she wants to scare off other girls I'm sleeping with. Should I tell her to **** off?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Cmon man not everything warrants a question on the DJ discussion. When will some of you men become self sufficient and not in need of asking others such trivial things?

Are you a man or a woman? Women ask for opinions on everything, not men.

However, to help you out, if it bothers you enough, tell her. Duh?
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Cmon man not everything warrants a question on the DJ discussion. When will some of you men become self sufficient and not in need of asking others such trivial things?
Some of your posts are stupid, so what gives?
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Girl keeps leaving her sex toys and bags in my room. It's annoying as ****. She says she wants to leave it here because she doesn't want to keep bringing it back and it's a hassle. I suspect it's because she wants to scare off other girls I'm sleeping with. Should I tell her to **** off?
She's like a dog peeing on a tree. When the Tampons show up, you have a girlfriend. Uh oh:oops:
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Cmon man not everything warrants a question on the DJ discussion. When will some of you men become self sufficient and not in need of asking others such trivial things?

Are you a man or a woman? Women ask for opinions on everything, not men.

However, to help you out, if it bothers you enough, tell her. Duh?
Just need opinions man. If you have all the answers why are you here? Ain't nothing wrong with seeking advice
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
She's like a dog peeing on a tree. When the Tampons show up, you have a girlfriend. Uh oh:oops:
She leaves stuff everywhere and is super jealous. But sex is good. But on another not maybe a girl seeing another girls stuff is social proof?
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
She's like a dog peeing on a tree. When the Tampons show up, you have a girlfriend. Uh oh:oops:
This.

She's marking her territory for other girls to see and also to have a reason to keep you two connected. The more jealous the girl, the more stuff she'll leave in your home.
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
She's claiming territory and telling the other girls you're hers.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Like the others are saying , she is marking her territory . This is a good thing because she really likes you

depends on you if you are really troubled by this or not . If you are troubled then tell her to not leave personal things at your place , but this will mean that she will get the idea that you want only sex from her and soon she will move on
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It depends on your feelings about her. She has strong interest in you, which can be perceived as a good sign.

Hide stuff in closets. That is what closets were designed to do.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
You seriously can't make this decision for yourself and need advice?

My lord what has happened to this world?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Girl keeps leaving her sex toys and bags in my room. It's annoying as ****. She says she wants to leave it here because she doesn't want to keep bringing it back and it's a hassle. I suspect it's because she wants to scare off other girls I'm sleeping with. Should I tell her to **** off?

Put her dildos in a line on the table, next to the other ones.
 
Top