"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

girl just broke up with her boyfriend

gbpackers

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Hi.. I'm new here and I read the bible and everything, and I was just wondering what I should do here. This girl i know for a couple of years (I was never close friends and havent seen or talked to her in months) just broke up with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago.

I was thinking of going out with her and hooking up with her and stuff but im not sure if i should do this. I was looking for advice on how i should go about doing this.

I was first thinking of hanging out with her or something and then taking it a step further after each time we hang out.

please give me tips and if it is a good idea if she just broke up with her boyfriend couple weeks ago.... and if that doesnt matter how i should go about doing it.

thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Her breaking up with the boyfriend makes no difference towards you, as long as SHE ended it. if they were really close and he dumped her then maybe talk to her but let her chill for a while before pulling any major maneuvers.

if she was cool with the split, then just start up a convo, using c&f always, then if all goes well say you guys should hang out eg party, grab some pizza etc.

it really is that simple
 

gbpackers

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
ok I just found out the girl is still with her boyfriend. I still want to talk to her though and see what happens.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips.


I read this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18373

and it had some good responses but I was wondering if you guys had some more ideas


i know it kind of sounds like i have oneitis, but thats not the case, i can get another girl, i just want to see what my chances are with this one.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah thats fine. Its good you dont back down whe you found out she had a bf. Assume she is single andl likes you......alway! it wil help
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top