Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl just “dumped me” for no reason, don’t know what to do

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to the manosphere, this is my first post in this forum, and I hope I get some help!.
Well, just to for you know a little bit my background, I just got out of a 2 year very intense “we will get married” type of relation, she dumped me, and I took advantage of that, and I started investing a lot in myself, start reading books, find my purpose… that’s how I found this forum, through the Rational Male book. Well this is not the point, 1 week from now, I messaged a girl which I always liked, and with which I had loooots of desire to ravish her. Before I started dating my ex, 2 years ago, we had some flirting through texting and one tine at her house when we were with our friends in common, then she replied to an Instagram story of mine
beign super flirty, but I did end up going out with my ex. A year ago I unfollowed here in insta, because my ex was jealous of her (I was a nice guy, trying to get out from this) and it turns out that this girl was pissed off about that. Well, getting to the point, I messaged her 1 week ago, because I thought why not? It just passed 4 months since my ex and I broke up, and I really wanted to
ravish this one, I wanted so bad. So I texted her, with a new me, with sooo much confidence, and on that very day, it turns out that she has been desiring me for 2/2 years and a half, so was I, obviously… So we talked all day long, and it was pretty clear that she wanted to **** me more than I to her, but we both wanted to have a date (for me just to have fun, I’m trying to spin plates). We talked for 2 days more, and then she sent me a text saying that she had doubts, because I kissed one of her best friends 4 YEARS AGO!! (and we went on with a semi relation for 2 weeks)And that she would feel so bad, and she will think of her If we meet. To that response I said that it was foolish, that knowing what we have talked 2 days before that we both wanted to have fun, and that it could ve a shame, and that with her friend was just something from 4 years and it meant nothing… To
that text she replied 2 days after with a big text saying, that If she has to put into a balance she will choose her friend over having fun, and more stuff, a really large text… To that text I replied “we have different perceptions”. And
that’s how it all ended, so I so confused because clearly the girl wanted to have fun with me, we have a thing that’s going on for 2 years, but then 2 days after telling me all of those things, she says no… What should I do from now on, should I text her again like in a month saying
“ hey I’m in town, catch up for dinner”, like nothing has happened or what should I do??
My last message to her, was in the intention that she would be angry, and she will think a lot. The problem is also like the girl a bit, but to make it clear I only wanted to have fun, and this is a test for me to start knowing what to do in these situations!! Thank you, hope you can help me and I made myself clear

Last edited:

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing the bigger picture here. The problem here is that you already have too much investment with a chick that you haven't even slept with.

Re this chick, you don't really have any leverage, since she has already expressed she isn't that interested. The only remaining chance I can see for you is to use women's fomo. Just send here a text "I had so much plans for us. It's pitty we will never experience any of those together. Good luck with everything." If there is any chance of getting with her, you'll know after this.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're spending to much time dwelling

Women that WANT to sleep with or date you seriously do not make it this difficult for you to do so

There is 1 million and 1 reasons why this new girl has cooled off , and the more you try to coax her the more turned off she will become

Leave her do the overthinking women are brilliant at it

The prime solution to all of men's problems with women is to just talk to more girls , get more numbers , get higher interest , get more options

EASY

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're spending to much time dwelling

Women that WANT to sleep with or date you seriously do not make it this difficult for you to do so

There is 1 million and 1 reasons why this new girl has cooled off , and the more you try to coax her the more turned off she will become

Leave her do the overthinking women are brilliant at it

The prime solution to all of men's problems with women is to just talk to more girls , get more numbers , get higher interest , get more options

EASY

Okay, you are probably right, I shouldn't overthink it, it's just so rare that she was so interested in the first place and now two days later she wasn't, so I wondered how could I master this situation...
So the best thing would be not saying anything to her right? Just moving on, and let her do the thinking?

And one more question Bingo-Player, did I replied to her well enough or maybe I should have replied nothing to her... This is to learn for future :) Thanks

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
This things happened and I have the learned this lessons the hard way. I am in on right. I should have walk away with my dignity but I tried to coax her and now I regretted doing that. She had told you what she thinks about and you can't do anything about... In Rollo Tomassi books he said the best thing you can do is to leave a woman to her thoughts. Just leave her alone probably the time you text her she just ended a relationship and needed a kick off and now she wants to explore. If rational reason as a man would do you won't get any because you are not dealing with.
The mistake men do is oneitis? Never ever do that even if you are married. Always keep the girls around and Bro??! Her friends. Don't date girls that you have mutual friends a lot of problems. It is okay to know her friends but don't become friends with them. Just keep things cool.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you are probably right, I shouldn't overthink it, it's just so rare that she was so interested in the first place and now two days later she wasn't, so I wondered how could I master this situation...
So the best thing would be not saying anything to her right? Just moving on, and let her do the thinking?

And one more question Bingo-Player, did I replied to her well enough or maybe I should have replied nothing to her... This is to learn for future :) Thanks
Trust me... just let her be and take it as a loss. This is hard for we men because all the losses we incur there is always an opportunity available like in sports. Our team loss this season we meet next season. But unlike with women we don't have that luxury so learn how take losses and let her be

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
This things happened and I have the learned this lessons the hard way. I am in on right. I should have walk away with my dignity but I tried to coax her and now I regretted doing that. She had told you what she thinks about and you can't do anything about... In Rollo Tomassi books he said the best thing you can do is to leave a woman to her thoughts. Just leave her alone probably the time you text her she just ended a relationship and needed a kick off and now she wants to explore. If rational reason as a man would do you won't get any because you are not dealing with.
The mistake men do is oneitis? Never ever do that even if you are married. Always keep the girls around and Bro??! Her friends. Don't date girls that you have mutual friends a lot of problems. It is okay to know her friends but don't become friends with them. Just keep things cool.

The thing is Alvinkels is that I just had a 2 weeks affair with one of her friends, but at that time I was 18 and I didn't even liked this girl, but know yes jaja. And then one day ones to **** me so hard the next 2 says she has doubts because I had something with one of her best friends 4 years ago... so yeah

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is Alvinkels is that I just had a 2 weeks affair with one of her friends, but at that time I was 18 and I didn't even liked this girl, but know yes jaja. And then one day ones to **** me so hard the next 2 says she has doubts because I had something with one of her best friends 4 years ago... so yeah
Leave her to her thoughts because that's what they are good at

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its not uncommon at all women are flaky and indecisive by nature , women are VERY unstable emotionally plus they create scenarios in their heads that may never happen

For whatever reason she has decided sleeping with you isn't a good idea anymore

From your perspective She's not complying with you so you completely withdraw attention and move on to the next

I have completely banished women from my world for less nonsense than this

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not uncommon at all women are flaky and indecisive by nature , women are VERY unstable emotionally plus they create scenarios in their heads that may never happen

For whatever reason she has decided sleeping with you isn't a good idea anymore

From your perspective She's not complying with you so you completely withdraw attention and move on to the next

I have completely banished women from my world for less nonsense than this
Thank you man. I’m just trying to get away from my beta mindset, and in some cases I have improved but when sometimes when put into test I see I have a beta mindset, like in this one…

yeah, just forget and move to the next one ;)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
We talked for 2 days more, and then she sent me a text saying that she had doubts, because I kissed one of her best friends 4 YEARS AGO!!
This was either a test or an excuse. Doesnt matter. Go out with hotter girls and upload some stories so she can see the girls.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted her, with a new me, with sooo much confidence, and on that very day, it turns out that she has been desiring me for 2/2 years and a half, so was I, obviously… So we talked all day long, and it was pretty clear that she wanted to **** me more than I to her, but we both wanted to have a date (for me just to have fun, I’m trying to spin plates).
1. You didn't invite her out. Bad move.

We talked for 2 days more,
2. Another 2 days of meaningless chit-chat via phones without asking her the fvck out. Very bad move.

and then she sent me a text saying that she had doubts, because I kissed one of her best friends 4 YEARS AGO!!
3. Typical bullsh~t stuff pulled by a low-interest girl. If it was me, I would just have gone total silence the moment she pulled this sh~t off.

To that response I said that it was foolish, that knowing what we have talked 2 days before that we both wanted to have fun, and that it could ve a shame, and that with her friend was just something from 4 years and it meant nothing…
4. You fell for her bullsh~t trap. And you tried to play the advocate's role to defend yourself to prove your "innocence" to her. Pathetic!

To that text she replied 2 days after with a big text saying, that If she has to put into a balance she will choose her friend over having fun, and more stuff, a really large text…
5. Another bullsh~t and meaningless and stupid stuff.

To that text I replied “we have different perceptions”.
6. You should have shut the fvck up.

What should I do from now on, should I text her again like in a month saying
“ hey I’m in town, catch up for dinner”, like nothing has happened or what should I do??
My last message to her, was in the intention that she would be angry, and she will think a lot. The problem is also like the girl a bit, but to make it clear I only wanted to have fun, and this is a test for me to start knowing what to do in these situations!! Thank you, hope you can help me and I made myself clear
7. All you had with her were meaningless online conversations, which translated to NOTHING.

Remember: When it comes to seducing a woman, only REAL interactions (and sexual activities) in REAL LIFE count. Anything else means absolutely NOTHING. A girl can send you her nudes all days and nights but it still means nothing if you cannot fvck her at the end of the day.

What to do from now on? Forget about this one and start hitting on other women.

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You didn't invite her out. Bad move.

2. Another 2 days of meaningless chit-chat via phones without asking her the fvck out. Very bad move.

3. Typical bullsh~t stuff pulled by a low-interest girl. If it was me, I would just have gone total silence the moment she pulled this sh~t off.

4. You fell for her bullsh~t trap. And you tried to play the advocate's role to defend yourself to prove your "innocence" to her. Pathetic!

5. Another bullsh~t and meaningless and stupid stuff.

6. You should have shut the fvck up.

7. All you had with her were meaningless online conversations, which translated to NOTHING.

Remember: When it comes to seducing a woman, only REAL interactions (and sexual activities) in REAL LIFE count. Anything else means absolutely NOTHING. A girl can send you her nudes all days and nights but it still means nothing if you cannot fvck her at the end of the day.

What to do from now on? Forget about this one and start hitting on other women.
Thanks man for the advice, actually I did invite her out, so I think I did my part. And while I want to actually DJ and have lots of options, I also like this girl a bit, so it’s a problem…
And maybe I should’t have replied to the girl, agreed!