Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I've been into for a while recently broke up with longtime boyfriend

Georgiaboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her today and she told me about this. I feel like I have a really good energy but haven't got to know her well enough to where I am seen as exclusively only a friend. This will also be her first time being single while being in college for whatever that's worth. What do you guys think is the best way to move in on her? This will be my first time really trying with someone after actually looking up PUA tips. I feel kind of bad about plotting on this so soon and I don't know why. Should I?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out on a date. It's pretty simple

Igetit!

Reaction score
I saw her today and she told me about this. I feel like I have a really good energy but haven't got to know her well enough to where I am seen as exclusively only a friend. This will also be her first time being single while being in college for whatever that's worth. What do you guys think is the best way to move in on her? This will be my first time really trying with someone after actually looking up PUA tips. I feel kind of bad about plotting on this so soon and I don't know why. Should I?
It's already over with.

Move on to the next girl.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give it like a week at least (a month would be better but you probably don't want to risk it) and don't act differently in the mean time

you don't want to risk her not being over her ex or getting back together with them immediately and you want to gauge how they treat you now that they're single, if it's completely different and you two act much closer then you might be in, at which point you just ask her out

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give it like a week at least (a month would be better but you probably don't want to risk it) and don't act differently in the mean time

you don't want to risk her not being over her ex or getting back together with them immediately and you want to gauge how they treat you now that they're single, if it's completely different and you two act much closer then you might be in, at which point you just ask her out
Lol give it a month

Meanwhile Jamal is eating his ins TONIGHT

WTF happening to this site.

Opie you got no chance anyway NEXT

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as marmel said. Ask her out. If she is interested she will go. If not she won't.

Don't get hung up on her. Treat her like every other girl. She is no different or any more special. Treat all women the same

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have already put her on a pedestal! She will know this and destroy you!

Sorry but I know all too well how this will go down!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol give it a month

Meanwhile Jamal is eating his ins TONIGHT

WTF happening to this site.

like I said, he probably doesn't want to end up hitting on a girl, then finding out she got back with her ex the next day

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
A date is when you get to know each other. You simply need to establish rapport, thats all you need to ask a woman out. The biggest giveaways for rapport is she comes to to talk to and she laughs and smiles simply because you laugh and smile. If that happens, she likes you and if you just confidently ask her out she's practically guaranteed to say yes.

And there's more than one way to build rapport. For example there's a girl in my bjj class. I've been crushing on this girl for at least a month, but I kept my cool and focused on establishing myself as a dominant male by focusing on training, socializing with other males and occasionally females, and wearing really tight shirts haha. Just this week the girl I've been crushing on came over to roll with me, laughed at everything I said, then after class came up to me and called my name, then got nervous and said "I'll umm... see you around bye" and ran off.

I'm not a big fan of PUA, but tips of any kind are just tips. If you want to be great with women you need to develop fundamental social skills first. Body language, rapport, charisma, leadership, personality types. Then after that you can move on to female seduction concepts.

Georgiaboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have already put her on a pedestal! She will know this and destroy you!

Sorry but I know all too well how this will go down!
How exactly have I already put her on a pedestal? I do have an issue with doing that I'll admit but I have no idea how you got that from my post.

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you said plotting! When you plot to get with a girl things (she) gets built up to much in your head. First you think she's special, then you start giving her qualities that only exist in your own mind.

Sorry for calling you out on the pedestal thing, you just reminded me of myself a few years ago with the plotting remark, because that's what I used to do. I now know no women is worth thinking about that much! Just let things happen if they don't so what?move on because it's her loss.

I just don't want what happened to me happen to anyone else that's all.

Georgiaboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol give it a month

Why don't I have a chance?
Because you said plotting! When you plot to get with a girl things (she) gets built up to much in your head. First you think she's special, then you start giving her qualities that only exist in your own mind.

Sorry for calling you out on the pedestal thing, you just reminded me of myself a few years ago with the plotting remark, because that's what I used to do. I now know no women is worth thinking about that much! Just let things happen if they don't so what?move on because it's her loss.

I just don't want what happened to me happen to anyone else that's all.
Ah ok I see now. I feel like I get mixed tips from PUA sites because I thought I was supposed to plot. Usually when I just let things happen that leads me unknowingly to the friendzone.

Igetit!

Reaction score
How and why exactly is it already over with?
Cause I've both seen and been in this scenario enough times to already know the end (or most likely end) result. I have some questions for you concerning what you said in your original post,but first,let's start with the TITLE of this thread.

First part: "girl I've been into for a while..." first question...

How long is "a while"? Exactly how long have you been interested in her?

Question 2: What has been going on between you two during this "while"? And this is an IMPORTANT question. What's been happening between you two....you talk every now and then? Hang out from time to time? Send texts or talk on the phone occasionally?

Why do I ask those questions? Cause of what you mentioned here.....

I saw her today and she told me about this.
So this chick,she broke up with her boyfriend,and when you saw her,she told you about it. Ok,well....why is she telling YOU about her dating life? Why is she confiding in YOU? Chicks usually tell their girlfriends about their relationship problems. Their girlfriends,gay bestfriends,or guys they've put in the friendzone. This is why I asked what's been going on between you two during the "while" you've been interested in her........you two must ALREADY have some type of communication relationship going on for her to feel comfortable enough to tell you bout her relationship ending.

And that's NOT GOOD.

I feel like I have a really good energy but haven't got to know her well enough to where I am seen as exclusively only a friend.
Now this is BAD....REAL bad.

You said you haven't gotten to know her well enough to know if you're seen as only a friend or not.

You screwed up.....

Have you ever driven a car before? To get where you want to go,you have to PURPOSELY STEER the car in that direction.

What do you think would happen if you got in a car,started driving,put your foot on the gas,but had your hands in your pockets? Or were busy eating and drinking? Or just whatever...you started driving WITHOUT placing your hands on the steering wheel.....you think you'd get to your destination?

That's what you did here. You said you haven't gotten to know her well enough to know if she just sees you as a friend only.

THAT'S NOT HER JOB. You're not supposed to wait to see which way she sees you as,you're suppose to PRESENT YOURSELF as a sexual option. You're supposed to "steer" things in the direction you want them to go....not wait to see which way she sees you as.

You asked why I think it's over? You've obviously been in communications with her,but you haven't had your hands on the wheel....you're just rolling down the highway at 70 miles per hour,with no hands on the wheel,not steering,hoping things turn out alright.

Have you done anything to express your interest? You flirt? Compliment? Ask her out? Use sexual innuendo? Or have you just hung out around her,hoping she'll see you "that way"?

That won't work. That'll get you friendzoned. Instead of her talking to you about her and her boyfriend,YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HER...........about YOU and her.

This will also be her first time being single while being in college for whatever that's worth.
Ok....you know this how? Again......you shouldn't be talking to her about her relationships with OTHER MEN. If you had asked her out and she said this,then fine.....but if this came up as random conversation without you revealing your interest,it's a problem.

What do you guys think is the best way to move in on her?
I think it's already over with. You can still ask her out,but don't be surprised if you get the friend's speech. You got it backwards...

You don't laugh,and talk,and joke,and text,and hang out with a girl for weeks or months before asking her out....you do it from THE GETGO.......ask her out within the first few moments of meeting her. You don't "wait" to see which way she sees you as,you PRESENT YOURSELF as the way YOU WANT to be seen.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say from sad experience that if a woman comes to you with her breakup woes, she thinks you have a vagina. A smelly one. Next this girl.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt with her, build some inside jokes with her, make fun of her for being a brat / clumsy / silly / etc. You need to build up a positive and flirty energy with her and THEN you can ask her out.

If all you talk about is the weather and school, then you're just a friend.