Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is rejecting my advances

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So had 2 girls I was working on the last 2 weeks. I know with the first girl i was too pushy and I did no qualify her so she tells me it's not going to workout.

With the 2nd girl I was less pushy and forgot to qualify her. She tells me she has a boyfriend today.

You can read my previous post to find out more: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/girl-wants-to-be-friends.261992/page-3#post-2663185

I noticed something is still not right in my game, I noticed this trend from many years and I can't figure it out why.
Do you guys have girls not letting you advance? How did you fix it to close the deal? How often do you have girls not letting you advance? from what I have read here it seems extremely easy for most guys to fclose.

It would be great to hear some feedback, and help me improve my game. Thanks all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Game is just frame.

Some men has problems reconciling with what he thinks or sees abt himself and what others actually sees in him.

Do you know what frame is?

Igetit!

Reaction score
I noticed something is still not right in my game,
Well,when you make threads called.....

"Girl is rejecting my advances"......."Girl just wants to be friends"........."Girls just walk away"......"Girl sh1t tests me and walks away"

"Girl complains about me with store" and "Got kicked out of supermarket".......yeah,I think it's a pretty safe assumption that something's "not right" with your game.

Do you guys have girls not letting you advance?
Yes,I've had this happen before. You need to provide context for this. (umm...by "context",I mean you need to explain what was going on when the girl stopped you.......like how long you'd known the girl,if it was on a first date,and stuff like that).

How did you fix it to close the deal?
Are you talking about sleeping with a chick on the FIRST date? Sir,that usually doesn't happen on the first date. I mean it can,but it's generally not the norm. Most chicks (unless it's a hoe or a one night stand) won't sleep with you after just meeting you cause they don't want to seem easy. If you're trying to "close the deal" on the first date,you're probably moving too fast

You do that,and you run risk of making the chick think you only after sex and nothing else. That might be the thing that's "not right" in your game.

How often do you have girls not letting you advance? from what I have read here it seems extremely easy for most guys to fclose.
You seem to be moving too fast. You might need to SLOW DOWN a tad and not act like an octopuss on the first date after knowning the chick all of 5 minutes. If you don't believe me,then fine,don't......but YOUR THREAD HISTORY....

"Girl is rejecting my advances".
"Girl just wants to be friends"
"Girls just walk away"
"Girl sh1t tests me and walks away"
"Girl complains about me with store"

....your thread history CLEARLY lets me know that SOMETHING about your approach needs to change.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So had 2 girls I was working on the last 2 weeks. I know with the first girl i was too pushy and I did no qualify her so she tells me it's not going to workout.

With the 2nd girl I was less pushy and forgot to qualify her. She tells me she has a boyfriend today.

You can read my previous post to find out more: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/girl-wants-to-be-friends.261992/page-3#post-2663185

I noticed something is still not right in my game, I noticed this trend from many years and I can't figure it out why.
Do you guys have girls not letting you advance? How did you fix it to close the deal? How often do you have girls not letting you advance? from what I have read here it seems extremely easy for most guys to fclose.

It would be great to hear some feedback, and help me improve my game. Thanks all.
Its what bc and paid events are for. Years and unable to adjust it. Seek actual mentors but that costs money.

Not interested, one word answer, flaky, LMR and low sex drive means #next. No exception. The fix is, hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Act accordingly.

Check paid and free events. Get **** handled. If you eork volume, you see how few girls enter your finnel. You see how even few of them you like or get on with. Its even less when you quantify sexual chemistry and lifestyle. Even then, hypergamy and female logic knows no bounds. Women will seek to play house or pursue "bigger better prize." For example, i wont marry or cohabitation, no playing house, and kids. Women may view your Being at the top of the pyramid of the dominance hierarchy. She may checkout in attempt to seek white picket fence or optimisation of baby rabies with the next chump. In the words of AMS, she has to now suck a whole lot of ****. 100% of the time I #nextSet and pursue more.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got friend zoned, then be exclusively passive with her until she starts investing more. Don't be active, or you'll end up an orbiter. This means going on other dates and finding other women. Either she'll disappear or get jealous and come back to you.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
It's likely nothing to do with your game. You just probably weren't their 'type' in terms of looks
It's a numbers game to find 'yes girls' - You can't force a girl to be attracted to you unfortunately lol. No tips or tricks or frame or inner game will change it
Keep going

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't being aggressive or masculine enough, or you're breaking the unspoken rules of interactions. If a woman has a bf and she's still going on dates, then she's looking to fook and her bf is a beta ...or she's making up bullsh!t to friendzone you. Either she felt bad for her bf (emotional reaction), she's lying, or you just aren't being alpha enough to get her to break the rules for you. She might also just not be into you.

More information is needed on what you're doing to figure out what's wrong. I know in my case, one of the problems can be that I'm far too revealing and I answer questions I shouldn't give straight answers to. I despise liars and lying so I have to make up for it by turning the answer into an obvious untruth that is funny but lets her know I'm not answering her question. This isn't always easy.