"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Girl is rejecting my advances

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
So had 2 girls I was working on the last 2 weeks. I know with the first girl i was too pushy and I did no qualify her so she tells me it's not going to workout.

With the 2nd girl I was less pushy and forgot to qualify her. She tells me she has a boyfriend today.

You can read my previous post to find out more: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/girl-wants-to-be-friends.261992/page-3#post-2663185

I noticed something is still not right in my game, I noticed this trend from many years and I can't figure it out why.
Do you guys have girls not letting you advance? How did you fix it to close the deal? How often do you have girls not letting you advance? from what I have read here it seems extremely easy for most guys to fclose.

It would be great to hear some feedback, and help me improve my game. Thanks all.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Game is just frame.

Some men has problems reconciling with what he thinks or sees abt himself and what others actually sees in him.

Do you know what frame is?
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
I noticed something is still not right in my game,
Well,when you make threads called.....

"Girl is rejecting my advances"......."Girl just wants to be friends"........."Girls just walk away"......"Girl sh1t tests me and walks away"

"Girl complains about me with store" and "Got kicked out of supermarket".......yeah,I think it's a pretty safe assumption that something's "not right" with your game.



Do you guys have girls not letting you advance?
Yes,I've had this happen before. You need to provide context for this. (umm...by "context",I mean you need to explain what was going on when the girl stopped you.......like how long you'd known the girl,if it was on a first date,and stuff like that).


How did you fix it to close the deal?
Are you talking about sleeping with a chick on the FIRST date? Sir,that usually doesn't happen on the first date. I mean it can,but it's generally not the norm. Most chicks (unless it's a hoe or a one night stand) won't sleep with you after just meeting you cause they don't want to seem easy. If you're trying to "close the deal" on the first date,you're probably moving too fast

You do that,and you run risk of making the chick think you only after sex and nothing else. That might be the thing that's "not right" in your game.



How often do you have girls not letting you advance? from what I have read here it seems extremely easy for most guys to fclose.
You seem to be moving too fast. You might need to SLOW DOWN a tad and not act like an octopuss on the first date after knowning the chick all of 5 minutes. If you don't believe me,then fine,don't......but YOUR THREAD HISTORY....


"Girl is rejecting my advances".
"Girl just wants to be friends"
"Girls just walk away"
"Girl sh1t tests me and walks away"
"Girl complains about me with store"

....your thread history CLEARLY lets me know that SOMETHING about your approach needs to change.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
So had 2 girls I was working on the last 2 weeks. I know with the first girl i was too pushy and I did no qualify her so she tells me it's not going to workout.

With the 2nd girl I was less pushy and forgot to qualify her. She tells me she has a boyfriend today.

You can read my previous post to find out more: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/girl-wants-to-be-friends.261992/page-3#post-2663185

I noticed something is still not right in my game, I noticed this trend from many years and I can't figure it out why.
Do you guys have girls not letting you advance? How did you fix it to close the deal? How often do you have girls not letting you advance? from what I have read here it seems extremely easy for most guys to fclose.

It would be great to hear some feedback, and help me improve my game. Thanks all.
Its what bc and paid events are for. Years and unable to adjust it. Seek actual mentors but that costs money.

Not interested, one word answer, flaky, LMR and low sex drive means #next. No exception. The fix is, hotter girls are turning 18 everyday. Act accordingly.

Check paid and free events. Get **** handled. If you eork volume, you see how few girls enter your finnel. You see how even few of them you like or get on with. Its even less when you quantify sexual chemistry and lifestyle. Even then, hypergamy and female logic knows no bounds. Women will seek to play house or pursue "bigger better prize." For example, i wont marry or cohabitation, no playing house, and kids. Women may view your Being at the top of the pyramid of the dominance hierarchy. She may checkout in attempt to seek white picket fence or optimisation of baby rabies with the next chump. In the words of AMS, she has to now suck a whole lot of ****. 100% of the time I #nextSet and pursue more.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If you got friend zoned, then be exclusively passive with her until she starts investing more. Don't be active, or you'll end up an orbiter. This means going on other dates and finding other women. Either she'll disappear or get jealous and come back to you.
 

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
It's likely nothing to do with your game. You just probably weren't their 'type' in terms of looks
It's a numbers game to find 'yes girls' - You can't force a girl to be attracted to you unfortunately lol. No tips or tricks or frame or inner game will change it
Keep going
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You aren't being aggressive or masculine enough, or you're breaking the unspoken rules of interactions. If a woman has a bf and she's still going on dates, then she's looking to fook and her bf is a beta ...or she's making up bullsh!t to friendzone you. Either she felt bad for her bf (emotional reaction), she's lying, or you just aren't being alpha enough to get her to break the rules for you. She might also just not be into you.

More information is needed on what you're doing to figure out what's wrong. I know in my case, one of the problems can be that I'm far too revealing and I answer questions I shouldn't give straight answers to. I despise liars and lying so I have to make up for it by turning the answer into an obvious untruth that is funny but lets her know I'm not answering her question. This isn't always easy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top