Deadly_Assassin
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2003
- Messages
- 549
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 42
cos this is a discussion forum I wanna get some advice. I like this girl from my church, she pretty looking and got a really friendly personality. She seems pretty hard out into church. I have doing some kino on her like tickling playful pushing and punching and she tends to respond positively she laughs and always punches back etc. Quite a few guys like her as well from church but I am not really worried about them and they all know I am a bit of a stud with the ladies. But some of them have asked her out and got rejected and most of the guys from church say shes hard to get. How should play the rest of the game with her. Like I got her number and a few days later I texted her but she kinda seemed busy when I texted her (I didnt ask her out) but she was like i gotta go library now catchya in the second text itself. so i havent texted since. My mates gf said that she might be playing hard to get but she seems into me the way the responds to the tickling and blah blah. My mates gf doesnt know the chick and she doesnt go church. What do u guys reckon is there anyway of knowing if this girl is interested? I was thinking of backing off for a while and see if she comes upto me and talks to me. But if I keep doing it she might loose interest. Dementia or anyone else whos been in this situation before ur help would really be appreciated