Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is hating on me explicitly.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, are Pajeet and Marcosuve the same poster?

Post #30 is Marcosuve responding as if he was Pajeet?
No. This is my only account. I guess he was trying to mock me but didn't quote my text.

Don't do that. If you are talking American culture, "courting" has been killed. You can't do that. Women choose. You choose your level of reciprocation based upon her interest. Her interest is gauged by her ACTIONS. That means she does things for you, comes to you, is physical with you, etc.
Lol. Don’t even look at another woman. Stay pure for her.

Here is the update: We had no work and she was sitting idle. I asked her if we could go for coffee to which she said no. After 45 mins of me texting her and she keep saying no, she agreed to go and listen to what I wanted to say. Guys this is not PUA or flirt tactics anymore. At this point I have to be honest with what I feel. So she asked me what I wanted to say I said "I love her" and want to care for her, Whatever sexual thing I said didn't mean to hurt or sexualise her. She was not happy much but after some talks she cooled down and talked nicely. For the first time in weeks we said bye to me while I was going. She seemed happy. My presumption was she was mad that I sexualised her and thought I wanted only sex, which was wrong. So I told her again, I love her and only care is the only thing I want to do to her. May be beta move you would say but this is not PUA anymore, our talks goes well when we are honest about our words. She is married, has a kid but not happy with her marriage. I want to take her with me and way it will be successful if I become financially strong enough to support her and her kid. I am on this journey.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, Thanks for listening to me. Conclusion is reached. She is hating me more and more now. Asked me to not go to lunch with “her” team, asked me to leave the company. It was hurtful in the sense you are being hated by someone whom you love. I have decided to leave the company. Get a new life. Lesson? The lesson I learned is, be ****ing financially independent and have freedom to move around. Pick a girl anywhere where you are not limited by “freedom to leave the place”. Try on her for the least amount of time and take the first repose as final response and move on. If the first response is not positive it will never be, so just leave. I emotionally invested so much on her that it made our casual office relationship unbearable. Unless you know girl is ready to **** within the least amount of time after meeting do not invest anything; time, money, space, emotions.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lesson I learned is, be ****ing financially independent and have freedom to move around.
no.

The lesson(s):

When a woman says no, go away etc because of your sexual probing, LEAVE HER ALONE
When a woman is married, LEAVE HER ALONE
Dont invest in a woman, invest in yourself
Love does not come from work lunch chats, it comes from mutual attraction and commitment
etc, etc, etc

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry I had to come back. I am in big trouble. Not legally but emotionally. First I am very obsessive and this girl is hating me now. In our first meeting we was my personal friend. She shared things with me, liked me, called me for tea(When I never went for tea with anyone in office because I avoided human contact; introvert.). I was living it again. Before she started to love me I broke the rule and went to talking about marrying her while she was still married. She din't like the idea(Though she didn't tell explicitly). I kept telling her that I will take her and slowly she started from "I cannot hurt my family, I love my husband" to "Leave me alone" and now "Leave the company". She is going to tea with some other guy in front of me. My obsessiveness is killing me. I am leaving the company. I am getting headaches going through this everyday. Anyone here obsessive like me, am I being week or people with this trait feel the same.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I am sorry I had to come back. I am in big trouble. Not legally but emotionally. First I am very obsessive and this girl is hating me now. In our first meeting we was my personal friend. She shared things with me, liked me, called me for tea(When I never went for tea with anyone in office because I avoided human contact; introvert.). I was living it again. Before she started to love me I broke the rule and went to talking about marrying her while she was still married. She din't like the idea(Though she didn't tell explicitly). I kept telling her that I will take her and slowly she started from "I cannot hurt my family, I love my husband" to "Leave me alone" and now "Leave the company". She is going to tea with some other guy in front of me. My obsessiveness is killing me. I am leaving the company. I am getting headaches going through this everyday. Anyone here obsessive like me, am I being week or people with this trait feel the same.
I’m sorry you did this to yourself. But you can learn from it.
She wanted you as a side guy. The last thing she needs is you “falling in love with her” and trying to wreck her family.

You don’t understand women. Even if she did leave and marry you. In a short period of time she would be having tea with someone else. Then at some level, you will feel it and know it. Then you would wreck yourself anyway.

She was right to push you away. At least from a feminine imperative perspective.
You were there to keep her mentally stable (sexed) and make it easier for her to deal with life with her husband (she no longer feels desire for him) and her children.

You are not seeing into the feminine world. You are part of it. Until you step out of it and turn around and see it for what it actually is, you will suffer over and over.

Embrace the truth of the world you are in. It is only then that you can adjust your life and pursue your own happiness.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry you did this to yourself. But you can learn from it.
She wanted you as a side guy. The last thing she needs is you “falling in love with her” and trying to wreck her family.

You don’t understand women. Even if she did leave and marry you. In a short period of time she would be having tea with someone else. Then at some level, you will feel it and know it. Then you would wreck yourself anyway.

She was right to push you away. At least from a feminine imperative perspective.
You were there to keep her mentally stable (sexed) and make it easier for her to deal with life with her husband (she no longer feels desire for him) and her children.

You are not seeing into the feminine world. You are part of it. Until you step out of it and turn around and see it for what it actually is, you will suffer over and over.

Embrace the truth of the world you are in. It is only then that you can adjust your life and pursue your own happiness.
Thanks friend.
But I have to tell you, this is not the first time. This is 4rth time some girl has tried to make me her “side guy”. I don’t have group mannerisms; never liked doing anything out of peer pressure. If the group is going for team lunch and I was done eating and had work I would leave. Please don’t take this as ****iness, I am working on my project very diligently and spend as little as possible energy outside of it. Somehow this nature of me attracted girls from her group. They always come and try to win over me, even telling me that her group is stupid and boring. As it is called, they try to make me their “side guy”. Me being lonely start trusting them, investing more time on them and eventually loving them and considering them as part of my grand plan. Then they revert back. This married girl had shown me the worst mostly because she told me that I could trust her, verbally. She also picked me and asked for tea 2-3 times to share her things when I was just sitting and doing my work.

Seriously, I have taken oath, I will never respond to these “I want to win over this guy” girls. But @Epic Days what should I do? None of these ended in sex or intimacy and I wasted total of around 3 and half years on them. This girl wasted 2019. Can even a master don juan make this encounters from her sharing her thoughts to having a relationship?Is it even possible with these kinds of girls? Is it possible to things in 3 months?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks friend.
But I have to tell you, this is not the first time. This is 4rth time some girl has tried to make me her “side guy”. I don’t have group mannerisms; never liked doing anything out of peer pressure. If the group is going for team lunch and I was done eating and had work I would leave. Please don’t take this as ****iness, I am working on my project very diligently and spend as little as possible energy outside of it. Somehow this nature of me attracted girls from her group. They always come and try to win over me, even telling me that her group is stupid and boring. As it is called, they try to make me their “side guy”. Me being lonely start trusting them, investing more time on them and eventually loving them and considering them as part of my grand plan. Then they revert back. This married girl had shown me the worst mostly because she told me that I could trust her, verbally. She also picked me and asked for tea 2-3 times to share her things when I was just sitting and doing my work.

Seriously, I have taken oath, I will never respond to these “I want to win over this guy” girls. But @Epic Days what should I do? None of these ended in sex or intimacy and I wasted total of around 3 and half years on them. This girl wasted 2019. Can even a master don juan make this encounters from her sharing her thoughts to having a relationship?Is it even possible with these kinds of girls? Is it possible to things in 3 months?
Never do this again. There’s nothing wrong with the women. They didn’t make you waste time and even years of your life. It should be obvious to you by now that investing time into a woman is a loss of time and a waste of your life.

It is important that you reverse this. By reverse, I mean literally. The women need to be putting effort and time into you. This will cause them to use their only weapon. Sex. Until she is using sex to obtain, influence or sway you or manipulate you, you have nothing from them.

Stop doing what you are doing because it will turn out the same way.

You keep speaking of love. You need to really look at this more closely. A woman is utterly incapable of loving a man in the way he wants her to love him.

You are not experiencing love. You have created fake worlds in your mind. These fake worlds of love and happiness are mentally created. This is extremely feminine.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before she started to love me
She never loved you, this is your own twisted internalization

"I cannot hurt my family, I love my husband" to "Leave me alone" and now "Leave the company"
She has repeated this more than once. You are obsessed with a twisted view of reality.

You are not experiencing love. You have created fake worlds in your mind. These fake worlds of love and happiness are mentally created. This is extremely feminine.
agree with this. @Pajeet Singh you came here for help, but you are ignoring our logical attempts to enlighten you and help