Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is hating on me explicitly.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don't believe in pump and dump. I believe intimacy is a major waste but it is still required. If one doesn't get it, his other works might get blocked, delayed or even forgotten. Married or not, if one is in good health and likes you I am down for fixing this "intimacy" thing and focus on work. Although I don't suck at attracting girls, I just don't care about it now that my goal is becoming successful.
Just remember this when you do get married and when the intimacy wains, another guy will fix her intimacy issues for you. LMAO

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you trying to attract a married woman?
Hmm she got attracted at first place. I attract girls naturally. Do something awesome, leave. This is not the first married girl, this is 3rd time someone showed interest. 2nd one was about to give sex but she was just 6/10 and I had finals. This girl is solid 8/10, petite and have good compassions. Ready to settle. The reason I am not finding un-married is I am 24x7 busy with work.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
He kno
How will you feel if the husband finds out and kicks the sh*t out of you?
He knows. The reason he is not doing anything is because he is cuck, physically weak and this girl has told him not to worry about me. She told me these things. I have never called her post office, bothered her online or anywhere.

Marcosuve

Banned
Reaction score
Just nevermind. I will keep my focus positive, work on my side business and when I make it propose her to marry me. All of these because she was the one who started this all talking about her husband cheating on her or not but she had a mental doubt and going through insecurities and whatnot.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just nevermind. I will keep my focus positive, work on my side business and when I make it propose her to marry me. All of these because she was the one who started this all talking about her husband cheating on her or not but she had a mental doubt and going through insecurities and whatnot.
Thanks Marcosuve. I will just take care of her as much as I can and work on my project.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The world definitely needs guys to marry up. Truly.
A wife will always be their goal. It can’t be helped. Warriors and lone wolf’s already know their place.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
A wife will always be their goal. It can’t be helped. Warriors and lone wolf’s already know their place.
I am 28 and want to settle with a caring girl. She seemed to care a lot. May be her nature is caring but last two times when we had issue because i said something bad. She keep asking me if i am doing good.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I am 28 and want to settle with a caring girl. She seemed to care a lot. May be her nature is caring but last two times when we had issue because i said something bad. She keep asking me if i am doing good.
Define a caring girl. I’ve seen them love on puppies and cute things and abuse the man she no longer feels attraction for. Like an empty canteen.

if you think she will care for you like your mother, you are sadly mistaken.
A woman cares more for her masculine lover in an intimate way than her boyfriend or husband.

She can love her husband deeply and still run to her lover desperately and mindlessly. How do you explain this duality? Sometimes even hating herself for it but she can’t stop. Explain.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Define a caring girl. I’ve seen them love on puppies and cute things and abuse the man she no longer feels attraction for. Like an empty canteen.

if you think she will care for you like your mother, you are sadly mistaken.
A woman cares more for her masculine lover in an intimate way than her boyfriend or husband.

She can love her husband deeply and still run to her lover desperately and mindlessly. How do you explain this duality? Sometimes even hating herself for it but she can’t stop. Explain.
Not sure what you mean by masculine lover. She touched me to clean my hand. Came to me to ask if I was ok. Called me to to check if i was ok. Are these not care?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Listen here pakreetsh ur a scumbag. She thought u were a nice guy but u showed ur true rapey vibes.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by masculine lover. She touched me to clean my hand. Came to me to ask if I was ok. Called me to to check if i was ok. Are these not care?
That don’t mean a thing. Even a dog checks up on her puppies.
Not the “caring” your mind thinks it is. But you haven’t listened to a single person on here. All you were looking for was for someone to validate your delusion. So here it is...

Yes. Your are right. She cares deeply for you and if you only ask with your heart, she will leave her husband and her life to be with you. Cross mountains and swim any ocean. Without you, she dwells in darkness. Profess your undying love for her and you will be rewarded with all your dreams and desires. She can and will save you. Trust me. I know.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.
Not the “caring” your mind thinks it is. But you haven’t listened to a single person on here. All you were looking for was for someone to validate your delusion. So here it is...

Yes. Your are right. She cares deeply for you and if you only ask with your heart, she will leave her husband and her life to be with you. Cross mountains and swim any ocean. Without you, she dwells in darkness. Profess your undying love for her and you will be rewarded with all your dreams and desires. She can and will save you. Trust me. I know.

Here is the thing. Most of you are asking me to move on. Moving on is easy. It is branching out to someone else, just like how women do it, easy. Note that women branch out to higher SMV partner which is even more easier. Tough work is to conquer her. Prove that you are worthy and she come back to you. This is what Warriors did and Achiles did. This is what an Apollian would do. Not some PUA who give up on things just because he can’t improve his worth and may be try someone whom he can trick. All I said was I am still fighting. Still fighting to get rich and prove my worth. Melinda gates had multiple boy friends while Bill was pitching her for marriage. He didn’t give up. He won her. Female imperative is to be able to get conquered. Prove me wrong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad was ahead of his time he said his criteria in the early 80's was she has to make the same or more.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen here pakreetsh ur a scumbag. She thought u were a nice guy but u showed ur true rapey vibes.
I did. I did with promise for marriage and a million dollar life. Better than suppressing my instincts and never working on giving it way out.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
OK.

Here is the thing. Most of you are asking me to move on.
I never once said move on. I care little for what you do. Everything about how you think will not allow that. So don’t lie to me again about moving on being easy.
You are ready to suffer and I would not deny you that. Go forth to your Waterloo.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I am in a journey. It is an experiment. I will get her by working out and providing her what I promised or I will fail. I will post here what happens to me in 1-2 years.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Don’t even look at another woman. Stay pure for her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I am in a journey. It is an experiment. I will get her by working out and providing her what I promised or I will fail. I will post here what happens to me in 1-2 years.
Don't do that. If you are talking American culture, "courting" has been killed. You can't do that. Women choose. You choose your level of reciprocation based upon her interest. Her interest is gauged by her ACTIONS. That means she does things for you, comes to you, is physical with you, etc.