"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girl is da bomb....her man ain't got sh#t on me..

Numbar Won

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
USA
Here's the deal with this woman I wanna jump all over. She's gotta man, I wanna tagg that ass like the bam! She flirts with me and what not ,(roommate tries to say he thinks she likes me,I'm like u think?) i try not to make it too apparent that i REALLY like her. The ****ed up thing is she showed more interest first in the past, when i questioned if she would even fancy me in the tinest bit. Now to outside observers, it is kinda obvious. There's lots of tension sometimes, i never wanted someone so bad in my short life. She is moving outta town,but not the state in a few weeks, should I at least try for sex before i'll be sitting arund wondering what if for the rest of my life? Oh, i dont' care about hurting anyone's feelings, mine have been trampled on enough in the past, so I think that telling her how I feel might not be such a good idea. Please ,anyone give your two cents!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
She has to pursue you if she's really interested. Girls with bf's are the aggressors when they decide to cheat. The fact that your saying you "REALLY like her" shows major signs of AFC'ness. How long have you known her? I seriously doubt anything is going to happen by what you've told us. Is there any touching, sexual flirting etc?


Give us more info here.



PIMP
 

Numbar Won

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
USA
:cool:
 

Numbar Won

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
USA
Yeah, i guess i am just sexually attracted to her like, strongly. Yestertday, she seemed to find ways to touch or hit me. I tried to gauge her intentions by putting her in "suggestive" wrestling holds, but she didn't seem to mind in fact when i put in her in a full nelson she was all giggly. Fuc ,alright i did it to see what she would do when she could feel my "Sh#t " knocking on her back door. My roommate seems to think she is the kinda girl that is down for anything. I know it would by dangerous to leave us alone for more than 15 minutes.

People don't own other people like property, life's too short, da ***** ain't got no ring on her finger, yada yada yada. I think I am just gonna try and kiss her .i'm the type not to ask for a kisss or tell the chic, i just feel like doing it when I feel it is right, I dunno,some of you guys know what i'm talking about. Like when your talking to her, all the sudden you both shut up, look in to each others eyes and then it just happens.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
just don't expect too much

If you must **** her, leave it at that; don't expect a relationship.
Especially if she leaves town...she'll find another guy quickly.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top