Girl is annoying me!

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, im going 2 keep this short and sweet.

I kissed a girl ive known for 2 years about 3 weeks ago,I fancied her a lot, but wasnt getting a positive response. She didnt want a relationship at the moment and last tuesday txt me saying basically " friendzone!" So i didnt reply cos i was pissed that it fell through. So i just ignored her and got on doing my own things
She txt me last night saying y i was ignoring her, i told her i wasnt ,that i undserstood she didnt want a relationship. I told her that i thought there was something between us,but i was wrong. She goes on a rant then saying dat was the point and she wanted 2b honest,well if u have know me for the last 2 years then u know im not a *****.
So i replied it was cool, i was upset at the time,im fine now,doesnt bother me and it was late and wanted 2 go 2 bed. nite
She replied saying she was sorry i was upset,but she wanted 2 be up front with me. blah
I feel she thinks im going 2 b still chattin 2 her like nothing has happened and kiss her ass as usual. Y bother? Its not like im going 2b dropping her panties 2 nite.Ive really began 2c a new side 2 her which i dont like. I think shes used 2 getting things her way with men. She is a friend,but i cant go back 2 that again

guys how do u get out of this LJBF hell

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ****y on funy and i know its sounds weird but when u gona hang out with her flirt with other girls make her jelous make her know what u lost and then infront of her tell other girls that she is just a friend. Play her game on ur own side trust me she will eat it up!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has made her decision. Move on.

You were doing well by just ignoring her - then you just fell right back into to the friendzone by trying to discuss your lack of relationship. Stop having these stupid discussions with her.