Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is an AFC... wtf... too good to be true?

braek12

Reaction score
Alright, so I met a really hot girl a week ago in a class, and she is the female version of an AFC. We moved pretty fast, I got a kiss like 3rd day I knew her while studying, except now she is clingy and always touching/trying to hold hand. She is also texting all these AFC things about how she misses me and stuff... and shes overly touchy...

A lot like the redhead in wedding crashers is the best way to put it. She even rubs my leg at REALLY inappropriate times. I think she is just inexperienced in dating and is very idealistic.

The question: I am moderately sure she is being 'for real' (i.e. not ****ing with me/testing me), can I drop some of my game and start being a little more AFC to match her? Deep down I really like the attention, and it is weirding me out that I found a girl who is looking for an AFC. I am freaking out cause I really like this girl and would hate to lose her by being too Don Juan.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably started liking you because you were acting like a DJ. Why would you stop something that is working?

I mean don't throw game and C&F constantly. Just be real. But for God's sake don't be an AFC. She will leave you for sure.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ezily said:
She probably started liking you because you were acting like a DJ. Why would you stop something that is working?

I mean don't throw game and C&F constantly. Just be real. But for God's sake don't be an AFC. She will leave you for sure.
if it ain't broke, don't fix it dawg

braek12

Reaction score
yeah you guys are right... Its so hard to stand your ground when a girl is throwing herself at you... I already may have lost some ground, but I really think its ok to let a little djness slide sometimes. It makes you seem more real. Besides, I have never gotten to be this romantic with a girl.

Lets say you got a text saying "hey im sorry i didnt get back to you last night, my phone wasnt plugged in, but i hope your having a great day and I cant wait to see you tomorrow."

would you:
A) Text her saying "hey im busy doing xxxxxxx but I will call you later" and then proceed to call 5 hours later
B) Dont do antyhing, and just call her tomorrow before the scheduled time to tell her where to go.

BTW option A is the nicer approach, option B is the approach more likely to get results but is less ethical in my mind.

(Background info: she has three tests on monday and we messed around yesterday, so I dont want her to think I was just after her physical attributes)

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
braek12 said:
yeah you guys are right... Its so hard to stand your ground when a girl is throwing herself at you... I already may have lost some ground, but I really think its ok to let a little djness slide sometimes. It makes you seem more real. Besides, I have never gotten to be this romantic with a girl.

Lets say you got a text saying "hey im sorry i didnt get back to you last night, my phone wasnt plugged in, but i hope your having a great day and I cant wait to see you tomorrow."

would you:
A) Text her saying "hey im busy doing xxxxxxx but I will call you later" and then proceed to call 5 hours later
B) Dont do antyhing, and just call her tomorrow before the scheduled time to tell her where to go.

BTW option A is the nicer approach, option B is the approach more likely to get results but is less ethical in my mind.

(Background info: she has three tests on monday and we messed around yesterday, so I dont want her to think I was just after her physical attributes)

I would do what genuinely feels real to me not what i think with make me be seem more "don juan"

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't drop your game.

That is the stupidest thing you could ever do.

Your game is the only reason she is so pathetically crazy over you.

Read SunnyD posts to see what the DJ game does to a woman.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Don't drop your game.

That is the stupidest thing you could ever do.

Your game is the only reason she is so pathetically crazy over you.

Read SunnyD posts to see what the DJ game does to a woman.
Those points have become a pretty large point of reference for you recently. :p

OP, just keep the DJ skills up man, apart from the fact that its what got her hooked in the first place you should always maintain your DJ demeanour and not let it slip for when you want to move on again.

braek12

Reaction score
thanks for advice guys. I guess this forum has prepared me for going for not-so-interested girls who throw up obsticles so much that when I actually fall for someone the old fashioned way, it almost seems not right.

BTW
I would do what genuinely feels real to me not what i think with make me be seem more "don juan"
is horrible advice, seeing as how 99% of the mistakes made by aspiring don juans "felt right" at the time.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
braek12 said:
Bro, who the fvck gives a sh!t about ethics anymore?!

This whole site isn't about behaving in an ethical manner!
This site is about getting the results that you want out of life!

If you wanna stay on the "moral high-ground", you must remeber where that will put you in terms of game -----> The most ethical, good-natured guys are usually complete AFCs who get sh!tted on by everyone else every single day of their poor, pathetic lives! :cuss:

And whenever the thought of acting in an ethical manner ever jumps back into your head,
Remeber this time tested saying:

"Nice guys finish last" :eek:

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Bro, who the fvck gives a sh!t about ethics anymore?!

This whole site isn't about behaving in an ethical manner!
This site is about getting the results that you want out of life!

If you wanna stay on the "moral high-ground", you must remeber where that will put you in terms of game -----> The most ethical, good-natured guys are usually complete AFCs who get sh!tted on by everyone else every single day of their poor, pathetic lives! :cuss:

And whenever the thought of acting in an ethical manner ever jumps back into your head,
Remeber this time tested saying:

"Nice guys finish last" :eek:
Actually a good part of the site have a ethical side, not anti-ethical. Just look at Jophil, Joekerr, Interceptor, and Pook. Though there also a more "gray" side too like KontrollerX and T!ttes who are willing to be open to more actions that might not be as openly accepted. Hell, in the past threads have went to the 15th page is when things like that flare up. Sometimes getting what you want in life involves not wanting to screw everyone over.

It is not acting ethically that is the problem, it is acting AFC-ie scare, suck-up, unmotivated, wimpy, pvssyness that is the problem. That's a different from ethics that is played in "should I cheat or not" and more gray area type questions vs should I call her now or 5 hours from now or just wait will the next meeting.

You know what's the problem of this thread? That DJing is some kind of act, a face. That DJing is about should-I-call-5-hours-from-now or just wait till I see her. That option A and option B is Ethics and choosing A is AFC and B is DJ. No, its when you do option C which is you freak out at the choice of A or B just because she a woman is when you go AFC.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you and many posters mistake Pook TheHumanist trying to make him into what you want him to be.

In truth the guy is not moral or anti moral.

He is an enigma as a character on the forum.

Perhaps it was designed this way so that when anyone improved their lives they could model themselves after the kind of guy they "thought" Pook was but the key all along was simply providing some lessons to get would be DJ's started and through their Pook hero worship would actually be becoming the DJ's they wanted to be.

http://dapook.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

In his blog post Radicalism of Vilar #10 he reveals to us his belief that morals and honor are feminine social constructs and are not real at all other than to serve women and enslave men.

So yeah you need to study him quite a bit more as I have.

Other posters in the past have referred to his teachings in total as nihilism lite.

So yeah none of us can argue he is a moral or immoral or anti moral character.

He has constructed far too mysterious an online persona to be boxed in to any one category.

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I think you and many posters mistake Pook TheHumanist trying to make him into what you want him to be.

In truth the guy is not moral or anti moral.

He is an enigma as a character on the forum.

Perhaps it was designed this way so that when anyone improved their lives they could model themselves after the kind of guy they "thought" Pook was but the key all along was simply providing some lessons to get would be DJ's started and through their Pook hero worship would actually be becoming the DJ's they wanted to be.

http://dapook.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

In his blog post Radicalism of Vilar #10 he reveals to us his belief that morals and honor are feminine social constructs and are not real at all other than to serve women and enslave men.

So yeah you need to study him quite a bit more as I have.

Other posters in the past have referred to his teachings in total as nihilism lite.

So yeah none of us can argue he is a moral or immoral or anti moral character.

He has constructed far too mysterious an online persona to be boxed in to any one category.
I may not have studied pook as deeply as you have, but I don't think I'm mistaken in citing pook as bring ethics in this site. I have not missed or forgotten Pook as an enigma thread either. My statement goes to pook's earlier's posts, when he was still at sosuave, the posts that most readers read and in reference as an example that there are ethics in this forum. In those works, he very much had looked had some type of ethics system.

The more recent ones in his blog are much less read, not part of this forum, and let's not forget the recent change of his tone recently to a more positive writing. You citaton of the Radicalism of Vilar is an analysis of her writing and his analysis call to drop masculinity and honor contruct that it is only created to serve women and enslave. It did not said ethics and morality, it said masculinity and honor. One system of Ethics could be based on being "masculine" and "honorable," but ethics have many other systems based on many other types of ways. It is wrong to kill for it is dishonorable as a man to women and wrong to kill for you don't want to be killed are both ethics, but very different systems.

This is not to say that Pook is still not an enigma, but he did not call to drop ethics in his analysis in the Radicalism of Vilar and he did not mention ethics in the past adding to the content in the past.

So, my citation that Pook having ethics, is not inaccurate, there are threads that advocate so, he had contributed to SoSuave's collection of content with ethics.

If you just wish me to just drop Pook, there's still Interceptor, Joekerr, and Jophil along with others. I can even throw someone who is popular in this forum but outside of it, had ethics, and even said to not cheat (as he quoted it "taking someone' trust and ****ting on it"), Tucker Max.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your assessment of the others and of myself but yeah I just think Pook gets boxed into being on the exact side of whatever poster is trying to prove a point as a means to add more credibility to their post when he's far too formless like water to be grasped by any one side's ideology be it moral or anti moral or something else entirely unrelated to all that.

Like for example his name would sometimes be cited by the disgusting female troll of Sosuave when she would vomit out another one of her AFC promoting posts that he would never in a million years of agreed with.

Just saying with the overrall impact the guy has had on the site its probably not a good idea for any of us to try and turn him into an advertisement for our individual ideals.

We'd be better served simply linking someone one of his posts when they need help and let the man speak for himself.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets turn the tables around.
now imagine her as average.
and also imagine that every single girl out there wants you.
would you still be attracted to her?
no.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a girl AFC, at least described based on what a a real (male) AFC does. Clingy, needy behavior is a female trait, that's what females do and what is expected in most cases. It is wen a man starts going clingy, needy, and stops behaving less like a man and more like a woman, that the label applies. Girls that do the above, are not necessarily "frustrated", they do it because that comes natural, they've done it most of their life. When a man does it, he is being manipulative and not being himself, he's got an agenda, and most socialized women see through it, therefore he becomes the "Frustrated" part of the term.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, here's what I've learned about girl AFC's

1. They tend to be pretty hot chicks.
2. They never seem to have transportation. A lot of them don't have a license, or don't have a car, or don't believe in taxis because they don't like to get in a strangers car, wont take the subway, etc.
3. They don't have friends or don't have normal friends. A night spent with the girls consist of having a "sleepover" where they tend to just chill at someones house and talk like girls do in middle school.
4. They tend to have a lot of male friends. Girls who seek a lot of male attention can be bad news for men. Guy friends want sex.
5. They tend to either not have a job, or not have a career path. Maybe they work as a cashier part time, or go to a community college studying liberal arts, but that's just about it. Not very ambitious.
6. They are very clingy, which also means they can be very dedicated, which is a good thing.
7. After they become comfortable enough with a man, they become the demanding, b!tch, princess that they can be, they become confident and more social with new friends that are unlike her lame ones, and the relationship becomes one of those in which the top of a doormat is dating the bottom of a shoe. She is the shoe.

As you can see, they can be hard to maintain in relationships, yet they tend to be dedicated which can be good, and are hot for sex.

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely dont drop ur game, i made a mistake of doing that. almost got ****ed over, but recovered lol.

so yeah. dont.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falcon814 said:
definitely dont drop ur game, i made a mistake of doing that. almost got ****ed over, but recovered lol.

so yeah. dont.
I started going out with an AFC girl, and after a year of constant availability from her and her begging to see me everyday, I didn't get sick of her, but I became an AFC myself. Stopped seeing my friends so much. Then when summer came around and her friends visited, she started spending more time with them, and I became such a jealous AFC. Eventually I grew my balls back, but I almost got ****ed over. My paranoia started messing up the relationship.

If you date an AFC, you could have a great relationship. However, never become an AFC because you get so used to the guaranteed and easy access, and keep chillin' with your boys, to prevent getting sick of her.