Girl is an AFC... wtf... too good to be true?

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I started going out with an AFC girl, and after a year of constant availability from her and her begging to see me everyday, I didn't get sick of her, but I became an AFC myself. Stopped seeing my friends so much. Then when summer came around and her friends visited, she started spending more time with them, and I became such a jealous AFC. Eventually I grew my balls back, but I almost got ****ed over. My paranoia started messing up the relationship.

If you date an AFC, you could have a great relationship. However, never become an AFC because you get so used to the guaranteed and easy access, and keep chillin' with your boys, to prevent getting sick of her.
yep thats what happens, you get so used to her being the way she is that if anything changes, you end up becoming the afc in the relationship.

just like guywhoneedshelp said. Let her be always available for u, but dont get too used to it and dont be too available for her either.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falcon814 said:
yep thats what happens, you get so used to her being the way she is that if anything changes, you end up becoming the afc in the relationship.

just like guywhoneedshelp said. Let her be always available for u, but dont get too used to it and dont be too available for her either.
Yea, I'd end up just buying tickets to events and hotel reservations at the beach, and eventually I had wasted money on events that she couldn't attend because she was "hanging out with her friends" that she never used to choose over me. I had an $85 hotel room deposit go down the drain also because one of her friends came to visit or some ****.

Point is, what I really should of been spending the money on is tickets to the ball game, to go out with the boys. Drinks at the bar. New pair of running shoes. Not like everytime you see an idea you immediately think of "oh me and my girl should do this sometime"! Don't get used to her constant availability.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as an "AFC Girl".

AFC = Fat chick.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as soon as you start becoming afc she will start getting cold towards you ... trust me.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
as soon as you start becoming afc she will start getting cold towards you ... trust me.
I agree 100% with this statement. I have experienced this many times. :down: