Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl invites me to play bingo at her church

Reaction score
:eek: Cool! oNly thing is, her mom is comin'.

I'm wondering if I should use group theory on them to get to the girl..jk! That would be f*cked up though.

Damn, I can either go to this party or play bingo with a girl I really like, but with her mom as well..decisions decisions.

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
get to know her AND her mom

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
My beloved Vika's mother (Svetlana) and I have a really special relationship. She is constantly telling me how handsome and special I am. It just doesn't stop. My beloved Vika says that her mother has even told her that she should do whatever it takes to keep me.

Moral of the story is...I am special. Well, that and the fact that you should be attractive to all people. Regardless of age, gender, or background.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. If you can charm the mom, you're in. It's a pretty good bet. Besides, you show the girl that you're mature enough to handle the parents, and that they won't go psycho on her if she hangs out with you.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True most, but not all the time.

Sometimes girls go through that rebellious stage and like to have a guy who their mum hates.

Reaction score
well my FR started out like this:

4:00pm
My friend came over 3 hours before the bingo thing and smoked me out some weed from the caribbean and after he left I listened to a CD before I went to take a shower and get ready.

Well I laid down on my bed and listened to this new CD, its called Mushroom Jazz 4.

Well....its 8:30 in the morning now and I just woke up.

I feel kinda bad. But at the same time I got some much needed sleep..damn, I think I'm going to call her later in the morning.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you stood the girl up more or less for some weed?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, they look like there mom's when they grow up. Remember that she could look like the mom. AHHHH.
Hmm, you could be totally nice to the mom, and when she isn't around, be a badass. Parents seem to like me alot, I wonder why. No idea. But be polite to the mom and dad, and then do whatever you want.

Reaction score
I regret going. Apparently this girl's sister and her sorority girls came along as well! I would have been the only dude with a bunch of h*es! DAMN IT!

But man this girl is freaking making me think twice about doing anything. She talks soooooooooo much!

This morning I opened her up and she went on for an hour non stop talking about what she did this weekend. And she mentioned a slew of ppl that i didn't know and expected me to follow along and sh*t. Like it was cool for a few minutes and some other ppl were listening too but after 5 minutes she just got boring. But she sat next to me and so i had to take it all. By the time she was time talking my head was spinning and I started negging on her hard and I punched her in the stomach. And then I walked her to her next class.

BTW, what do you guys do when a girl won't stop talking? Like she's been talking non stop for about 20 minutes about herself and her life story....

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag_Darrell said:
BTW, what do you guys do when a girl won't stop talking? Like she's been talking non stop for about 20 minutes about herself and her life story....
I start playing songs in my head (like 'Rosetta Stoned' off of the new Tool CD) and pretend I'm listening. :rockon:

AS

Reaction score
hell yeah i was listening to the new CD with some feminist girl an hour ago..my favorite song is Jambi.

But yeah, this girl is real cool but she has a boyfriend and I know she's interested in me because I have another class with her and all the guys will talk to her and she'll hang out with them but she wont tell them all the crazy ass sh*t she tells me. And she likes to touch my legs when she's talking which is f*cked up because its a KINO move that is encouraged here(non-intimately touch your target on the shoulder or leg to emphasize something you wanna say).. Its funny, but the dudes she hangs out with are all apparently f*cking insane. She says one guy is always following her and spying on her phone conversations when she isnt hanging out with him and another friend who has *** stains on his shorts and never takes a shower, and another guy who wants to marry her, and another guy who apparently has 5 different GFs but gets jealous when she is talking to some other guy(s)...AFCs is what I'm saying...I need to convince this girl to come with me instead. and plus she has a really nice car that I wanna eventually drive.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl won't stop talking?

Whoa babe, relax. Deep breath, when I asked how your weekend went, I was expecting a 'great, but not as amazing as if you were there'. You should try it sometime ;)

Actually wink. Then change the topic.

Reaction score
ill definately try that because this sh*t goes on everyday. I'll open her up and its like her green light to speak algorithms of unnecessary sh*t...I mean, she took it a little far with the part about her friend having his shorts full of *** stains. And what makes me mad is that she tries to tell me all these things and she's like real eager to tell me and she like laughs and talks fast all at the same time and so it sounds like she's mumbling and so I grabbed her chin for a second and told her to slow down..She gave me this look for about a few seconds and she kept on with her speech.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha grabbing her chin sounds like something i would do. good kino move

ah anyawys sounds like your penis and your brain are playing a game of chess and the penis is winning. you bore yourself to tears listening to her in hopes of getting some pootang...and i dont even know if your getting any cause she sounds like she might be churchy. unless the sex is there or really good, quit torturing yourself and delete the number off your phone. personally, i can only stand so much mental abuse.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man go to the party, its definitely worth it, i usually find its very hard to flrt with a girl with a mum around because they are like a fortress, ever seen those nature videos where a lion is trying to steal a wilderbeast's calf and get half trampled to death?? go to the party, no question

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just read the rest of your posts, guess what, if she wont stop talking, grab her chin next time and give her one of thos professsional DJ kisses, you know the one where you make them melt and make them begging for more, now lets see if she wont shut up.

Reaction score
but she has a BF and this is in a classroom setting. Wouldnt kissing her be inappropriate for the occasion?