Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl invites me to play bingo at her church

Reaction score
well today I totally busted on her and because its the end of the year I've been shooting footage of just a bunch of stuff in my life right now and there's footage of me interacting with her in the situation I'm describing in the classroom and so once I get all my stuff put together I'll put on the net and you guys will see what this girl looks like and her rambling...other than that I brought the big guns and I was messing with her hair a bunch, and I threw a bunch of paper wads at her and got her in a playful mood and then I pulled away the rest of the day(I have more than one class with her) and I noticed that she was giving me a lot of IOIs from my peripheral vision. Yeah, sounds like overanalyzing but peripheral vision is a great tool. and a few minutes ago I went into the class she was in(FILM) to check out a camera and tripod for another day of shooting, which will hopefully include excessive drug and alchol use and sarging, and in this class she is the only girl but she had eyes obviously fixed on me! Yeah its weird. I have my 1st class with her and I'll talk to her and connect but then in the other class there's a bunch of other guys who talk to her and its fine with me, but I can tell that she can bust on them easier than on me. I mean, I've got to have created attraction with her..g*ddamn it and if I havent I'm doing something very wrong..

Anyways, whats on my mind with her is the fact that tomorrow is my last day of normal classes and next week finals start for seniors. She's a junior. I've got her number but never had called her. She's flaked on me 2 or 3 times though,...she has a boyfriend and bunch of weird friends. Tomorrow could possible be the last time I'll ever see her. This is the end of this chess game and I need to make the right move and win or time will checkmate my ass and lose a chance with her in the future. I really need to convey to this girl that I'm interested in her. This is a BIG sticking point for me. This part of the process has usually broken the deal for me with dozens of girls and I feel like this girl is actually way too interesting and cute and compatible with me to just let her go...I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING...

I'm thinking about saying something along the lines of
"you're a really great girl and I think I'd like to seek something beyond this with you but if you're not feeling the same way I'd like to just move on and leave it at this."

Keep in mind, she has a boyfriend...damn. this situation is gay as hell.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call her man. seriously, unless youre interested in hurting a guy friend or physical violence, who gives a shiit about the guy if he cant keep her. my rule is dont take a girl if its from a friend or someone who can beat your ass but if your the smooth jerk and he's the whipped bastard well then shooting him down is his best chance for becoming a man anyways

Reaction score
wat would u do tomorrow though..face to face ya know....damn, tomorrow is gonna be like the f*cking 4th quarter of the Super Bowl with 7 seconds on the clock, my team is down by 3 points and it's my final f*cking timeout and we've got 17 yards to go. Its crunch time and I need to make a play that will get us the W. Damn, if anyone reads this please give Dime some support and thoughts on the matter. This is a crucial situation and I simply don't want to totally f*ck this up by what I say or do. I rather her not choose to see me than for me to say the wrong thing or make a wrong move. I'm impulsed to tell her how I feel about her and I but not in a AFC way.

I wanna let her know that she is truly a special girl for me and although I dont know why she just seems more special than all the other girls I know and I'd like to see her but if she doesnt feel the same way I'd rather just move on with my life. I WILL NOT ACCEPT HER AND ME JUST BEING FRIENDS..there's no reason for it.