"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl initiate texts to keep orbiters. And rationalize it as being friends? Or subconsciously to keep backup provider for when they hit the wall?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
So last night a plate was bitching about meeting some guy her friends want to set her up. She avoided him for multiple months, relented and finally met him. She showed me messages of her drafting a nice rejection message with her gfs.

Guy doesn't get that she isnt very interested and still messages her. Now what confuses me about all this is that she initiates a text or two to him and continues conversations.

If she finds wanted to reject him, why does she value his attention.

I was this guy earlier. And I was lead on by a chick like this. It's interesting being on the other side.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top