Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl in the gym

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Matched a girl on happen couple of months ago. Said something to her on happen didnt reply back. Now i seen her last week in the gym and gave her a big smile and hello. She looked down blushing and said hi. Saw her today again and said hi again. She gave me a friendly hi again.

Any moves on this girl?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looked down blushing and said hi. Saw her today again and said hi again. She gave me a friendly hi again.
Waste no more time. Go and talk to her ASAP.

I already know what'll go through your mind, so I'll beat you to the punch below....

• What do I tell her?
  • How should I approach her in the gym?
  • I don't want to look like a creepy/thirsty guy
  • What if she rejects me at the gym, it's going to be weird being around her afterwards.
I'll tell you this.... Excuse yourself when she's not working out and say "Hey excuse me, I don't mean to bother you while at the gym but I wanted to come over and tell you that I think you're very sexy/beautiful, what's your name?"

She will respond positively if you say it in a very confident manner and not a timid one. The reason i said not to waste anymore time is because you will go to the gym and keep wondering "Does she like me?" "Damn, should I approach her?" You'll come back on here and say "So today i saw her again, she was on the treadmill looking over at me but i think she may have just been looking behind me. What do you guys think?"

Don't do this, just go and get the job done. IF she rejects you by saying any of the following...
  • Thank you! but I have a boyfriend...
  • Thank you! but I'm seeing someone...
  • Thank you! i'm not looking for anyone right now...
  • Thank you! but.... (Any excuse in here)
You simply tell her with a confident smirk (Unless you're wearing masks, which i assume yes) "Oh okay ::Name::, No problem. It was nice meeting you" and go on your way and continue your workout. you have nothing to lose and her cute ass to gain.

Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Matched a girl on happen couple of months ago. Said something to her on happen didnt reply back. Now i seen her last week in the gym and gave her a big smile and hello. She looked down blushing and said hi. Saw her today again and said hi again. She gave me a friendly hi again.

Any moves on this girl?
I feel like a lot of guys are so adamant about "making" something happen, rather than letting **** happen. This is where dudes fail alot of the times.. Abundant mindset is this: you dont' need to go out your way to make **** happen becuase you already got alot going on. Women are the same way.. Thus, you only act where you see openings. The rest, don't care.. unless you got some frustration or desperation.

Now pickup artists, different story. Pickup artists got talent to make moves and not have to ask dudes what to say.

But since you are here man: MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEAR:
1) Ask her if shes single, or seeing anyone
-This will always tell you if you got an OPEN door or not or if you will have to worry about complications if u do get emotionally invested in her like the last girl u mentioned
2) Take down her info or give her yours
3) Go about your damn business, until you want to see her, and then make a move.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any moves on this girl?
The only move is to take action and find out. Analyzing inaction and saying "Hi" without doing anything is pointless.

Ask her out. Try and get her number. Ask her what she is doing after the gym and if she wants to grab a coffee/water/go for a walk, etc...

You haven't done anything that gives you an answer to what you want to know so there is literally no information to go on other than currently she hasn't entertained you online.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste no more time. Go and talk to her ASAP.

I already know what'll go through your mind, so I'll beat you to the punch below....

• What do I tell her?
  • How should I approach her in the gym?
  • I don't want to look like a creepy/thirsty guy
  • What if she rejects me at the gym, it's going to be weird being around her afterwards.
I'll tell you this.... Excuse yourself when she's not working out and say "Hey excuse me, I don't mean to bother you while at the gym but I wanted to come over and tell you that I think you're very sexy/beautiful, what's your name?"

She will respond positively if you say it in a very confident manner and not a timid one. The reason i said not to waste anymore time is because you will go to the gym and keep wondering "Does she like me?" "Damn, should I approach her?" You'll come back on here and say "So today i saw her again, she was on the treadmill looking over at me but i think she may have just been looking behind me. What do you guys think?"

Don't do this, just go and get the job done. IF she rejects you by saying any of the following...
  • Thank you! but I have a boyfriend...
  • Thank you! but I'm seeing someone...
  • Thank you! i'm not looking for anyone right now...
  • Thank you! but.... (Any excuse in here)
You simply tell her with a confident smirk (Unless you're wearing masks, which i assume yes) "Oh okay ::Name::, No problem. It was nice meeting you" and go on your way and continue your workout. you have nothing to lose and her cute ass to gain.
keep the smirk, smiles even when using masks, even though they hide most of your face its will hint on your voice and eyes, its the same was you smilling on a phone call, the other person can notice by the voice tone

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For gym pick ups I'll usually wait til my workouts done before saying anything. I also don't usually make moves at the gym unless I've caught her checking me out a few times. Getting bothered at the gym can be annoying, you know?

If she's still there when I'm done with my sets I'll walk up and have a line or two of small talk before saying 'hey I'm heading out but we should grab drinks sometime.' if she jumps at the idea I'll ask for her number. If she says naw or changes the subject then nbd I'm leaving anyway.

Keep it smooth and effortless.

Notice I wait til I'm done with my workout because I'm not desperate and have priorities. I also don't ask directly 'hey wanna get drinks?' because I assume she'll make that known when I state it, not ask. I hate asking those questions, it's a weak frame. Notice that by stating 'we should grab drinks.' I can pause for a few seconds then roll into a joke or observation if there's crickets. There's no million dollar question she has to feel pressured to answer then worry about me being upset. And I'm about to leave so there's no awkward situations if she's not interested. I'm basically taking all the pressure off.

This chick ignored you on the app and hasn't mentioned anything to you other than 'hi' in person. She sounds like she's just being polite. Is she at least checking you out? You can try it and you might get her on a date and maybe smash, but you'll probably be doing most of the work. That is unless she's just shy and crushing on you.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You just look at her between sets.

In clubs your just stare at women and they stare back. Same as in the workplace or in the gym.

The girls will open you pretty much 100% of the time.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any moves on this girl?
Use the "Hi, I'm guessing you live nearby". Yes or no doesn't matter. (small talk 2 minutes)

Use a false time constraint, "I gtg in 5 but you that's an interesting xyz you got", small talk about something you find curious about her, tattoo, earring, clothes. (2 minutes tops)

"I really have to leave, it'll be nice to connect later, give me your number, I'll drop you a text when I'm free"

Give her your phone, let her enter digits.

Smile say bye and leave.