"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Girl I'm Interested in...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Well, there's this girl that I've known for a while at school. (Since about 8th grade). I used to talk to her a lot in J/h but now it's just casual conversation online or just an occasional Hi in the hallway. A few days ago it finally hit me that I actually do like this girl so I've been trying to talk to her more and start conversation at school, but I don't see her very often. I'm thinking about asking her to do something this weekend. My town's not all that big, so there isn't much to do. She works at a bowling alley as well, so I don't think she'd be into doing that. What I'm asking is if any of you have any advice on if you think it's safe asking her now, and where do you think a good first date would be?

Oh yea, my friend was talking to her today and she informed him that she was single but she liked some other guy but im not sure if he likes her. She said he was older. I still wanna try though. I'm 100% past the fear of rejection..
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
if you were 100% past the fear of rejection then you wouldn't be asking this question or saying things like "think it's safe asking her now."

Anyways yeah, just because you first meet a girl in junior high and now your 17 doesn't mean that you can't date her. Plus according to your post you two have never been anything more then distant friends.

As with any first date, the movies or dinner is always a good option. There are lots of posts on good first dates. Look in the bible for them.

The fact that she's into another guy is natural. Everyone has a crush on at least one person throughout their entire life. But since your past the fear of rejection this shouldn't bother you at all.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the advice RaMar. To explain what I said earlier, even though I'm past the fear of rejection, I still want to make sure I go about this right. This has had to have been the worst year I've had with girls in my entire life. No joke. I'm also new to these forums as well and have just discovered this site. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
sorry to hear that. I find that this stuff gets easier as I get older :-/.
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
If you're looking for good ideas for first dates lemme try and help.
my last first date was to get ice cream and go mini golfing. It was good because you have time to talk and see how things are going and think about how you feel about her and maybe feel her vibes. Then, the golf gives you more time to talk while doing an activity so theres never a dry spot in action or convo. You can use kino, c/f, anythign you want as its an open environment. It's also relatively cheap too, so u won't waste money if there isn't a second date. I'd recommend not doing anything where you can't talk (movies) much because you don't really get to know much about them or see how they react to you. Try the ice cream and mini golf though, it worked for me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top