Girl I'm interested in.

xenten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there. I am kind of seeing this girl right now. We have been on 2 dates: coffee and tennis. I am having trouble telling whether or not she likes me. Here's a little of our conversation today:

Mooney:Hey, what are you doing tonight?
HB: blah blah, friends cooking dinner, blah blah
Mooney: I see...tell you what. I'm watching Office Space tonight at 8:30 and you should join me.
HB: I'll see.

Every other date she responded the same way so I didn't think much of that. We had the same class and after it was over she called me and said, "Wait up, we(her roomates) are having friends over tonight to watch a movie and dinner. You should come join." I've been doing plenty of kino, but haven't kissed her yet. I've never been good in big social situations so I will have to kick it up a notch tonight.

I am thinking she likes me, am or wrong or on the spot? Having known what I told.

-Mooney

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is nothing here that would say she isn't interested, so if you think she is, she probably is.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume the sale and escalate the kino. Kick it up several notches.

Joking aside, sounds like you might have 50/50. Assume that she like you and act according. If she does, great! If she doesn't, at least you will know and invest your time elsewhere.

xenten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Report from tonight:
We hung out with her and 4 of her friends. They cooked dinner and we watched 2 movies. We had a good time, joked around with her, made her laugh. I escalated kino a lot. When she walked me out I was going to kiss her but she never looked up at me. I tried the kiss test but it didn't work out as planned. I ended up just kissing her forehead. I couldn't tell if she was smiling because she just kept looking down at the ground; she is very confusing. I'm still coming out of my AFCness.

TheStew

Reaction score
I totally agree with LB...he beat me to the punch. Assume the sale!!

On another note, I noticed a few things from what you said. I know how girls can be, but you have to listen when they're talking about "blah, blah, blah"...maybe there was something in that blah that you could have picked up on. BUT at the same time, it's nice to know that you're not putting her on too much of a pedestal and drooling over every word.

Keep playing it indifferent...you'll do fine.