Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Girl I'm Dating Still Has Her Online Profile Up - What to Do?"

Reaction score
This is a question I saw on another forum, and it's one I've seen time and time again: when you meet a woman online and things are going well, what do you do when you discover her profile is still up? Should you bring it up to her? How do you address it? And, how do you make her take it down without looking like a simp?

Funny enough, I'm pretty much an online dating expert at this point, and the last few relatinoships I've been in (including the one I'm in now) were from women I met online. Because of this, I know EXACTLY how to handle that situation... which you can learn about in the following video!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t watch the video. But it’s pretty obvious.

Keep your profile up until she brings the topic of it up that she removed hers, and wants to become exclusive with you. The guys shouldn’t ever bring it up trying to rope her in to a relationship. Plus, the longer she keeps it up while you’re seeing each other this allows one more freedom to keep spinning plates.

If you’re already exclusive and her profile is still up? She’s not LTR material.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to learn the black pill, create a fake profile with picture of dude taller than you, prettier than you, and more build that you, fcking leonardo di caprio. Start talking to her and setup a date same time you had plans with her. See what happens.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to learn the black pill, create a fake profile with picture of dude taller than you, prettier than you, and more build that you, fcking leonardo di caprio. Start talking to her and setup a date same time you had plans with her. See what happens.
Damn, that would blow her mind away.

If you are willing to try it - use FaceApp to mash up faces of 2 CHADS for your profile pic. That would be trolling at it's finest.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
ok i know im breaking some rules on this one but if you really like her ask her if she would consider taking her profile down but that she doesn't have to. the hard part about this is not making her feel guilty or like she's a ''bad person'' (women take every criticism as an attack on their character) cause her taaking it down out of guilt or embarrasment would be not be genuine or authentic , just an act to protect her image and could possibly start sneaky behavior.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a question I saw on another forum, and it's one I've seen time and time again: when you meet a woman online and things are going well, what do you do when you discover her profile is still up? Should you bring it up to her? How do you address it? And, how do you make her take it down without looking like a simp?

Funny enough, I'm pretty much an online dating expert at this point, and the last few relatinoships I've been in (including the one I'm in now) were from women I met online. Because of this, I know EXACTLY how to handle that situation... which you can learn about in the following video!

If you dont want a LTR then just dont talk about it and enjoy your time with her.

If you're getting into a serious relationship, I would say to think carefully about it... If she keeps it, she might want to meet another guys.