Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating hanging out with this guy a lot

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Dump first. Don't stoop to her level, nor provide her with ammo to drag your name thorough the mid. At least thats how I see it.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I second Jaylan on this one Bruce, don't be spiteful. This is obviously a big issue for you so sit her down and tell her you don't approve of her behavior and end it. You don't owe her anything but you don't want to sacrifice your integrity because you're hurt. No need for tit for tat.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bruceartest24 said:
You are completely right and it's stupid for me to ignore the signs. I went out to a friends birthday party at a lounge and got 3 girls numbers and took 1 home. I honestly care for her and would never do this but she crossed the line and it actually made me feel better and a huge ego boost.

Good for you! You did the right thing. There's no need for you to sit on your hands as you watch your girlfriend hang out and cheat with an old man. But these other guys with their whack advice, want you to stick around and ignore it, pretend to be a prize, or make up fictitious women. :crackup: That's fvcking stupid.

You took some real action by becoming a prize and getting a real woman to bang. That's what real men do who are prizes. They don't sit around thinking about being something they are not or making fake women up. Only losers do that. Real men go out and do it. They conquer. Feels good doesn't it?

Tell these guys what is better. Hanging on like an idiot or doing something about it?

I'm glad that people are finally listening and taking excellent advice. That makes two people in a week who are free of lousy women who are bringing them down . Feels good doesn't it to be on the other side of things? What she is doing is wrong and shouldn't be tolerated. Now you know that you can get other chicks and don't need to hang on to her. Now the next step is to dump her and let her be with the old man. He can snap more pictures of her all he wants. She will be in the history books.

Jaylan said:
^ Dump first. Don't stoop to her level, nor provide her with ammo to drag your name thorough the mid. At least that's how I see it.
apprenticedj said:
I second Jaylan on this one Bruce, don't be spiteful. This is obviously a big issue for you so sit her down and tell her you don't approve of her behavior and end it. You don't owe her anything but you don't want to sacrifice your integrity because you're hurt. No need for tit for tat.

I totally disagree with the above comments. Who gives a sh1t what she has to say to other people about the OP. She is going to bad mouth him regardless of what the OP does. If he just broke up with her without banging another chick, she would still bad mouth him to justify her cheating and the break up. That is what cheating women do to cover up for what they did. They always make the boyfriend the bad guy even when they are in the wrong. :yes:

I think it's stupid for men to sit on their hands while their girlfriend's go around hanging out and fvcking other men, while they pretend to ignore it and try to get her back. You should be applauding this man for doing the right thing. Instead of becoming more insecure because of this woman, he went out and fvcked a chick which gave him confidence. He knows that he doesn't need his cheating girlfriend anymore because he can obtain other women. So now, he can dump her with no problems because he isn't afraid of losing his only option. Men are afraid to leave because of that reason. Now he has the confidence he needs and this chick will soon be a distant memory.

She is lining up this old man so she can soon dump the OP. So, the OP can certainly line up a plate or two and get himself in order before he takes care of business of taking out the trash. :yes:

TheException said:
If what he says could be confirmed as 100% true.....it be certainly a red flag. But from what OP has said so far....im not convinced of anything. Its sounds like paranoia on his behalf because he is jealous and is probably thinking of worst case scenarios.....I used to be like this once. I let fear rule my emotions and I would constantly think about what women were doing behind my back. What ended up happening? My insecure behavior would come out and turn the woman off. Nothing ever was going on behind my back and instead...I ruined many a relationships.

The biggest defenders of women are actually women themselves. :yes:

You are ridiculous, you argue on the behalf of all women and add your own spin and opinions to a situation you don't even know about. Obviously, the OP knows the behaviors of his girlfriend and what's going on. She was over at the old man's pad because there was pictures of her with his cat. What more evidence do you need? Is that not a big enough red flag for you? It's not being paranoid when his woman is spending a significant amount of time with the old man and over at his pad. I doubt that you would be convinced of anything even when it was staring you right in the face. There's no way that you would go from one extreme to the other regarding women. It doesn't work that way.

TheException said:
OP situation is his own. He can make the decision....I just dont see how "best guesses" from the OP can warrant such extreme backlash from members. If OP can confirm 100% that she is spending time with this guy outside of a work atmosphere and is chilling over his house for random periods of time....I would 100% be in support of confronting her and getting answers, accompanied with a possible break up. But saying "he believes" or "he thinks"....isnt gonna do it for me.

There are pictures the old man took of the OP's girlfriend with his cat at his pad. How is that not 100% proof? You don't need "random periods of time" to come to that conclusion, just one time is enough that crosses the line.

Confronting her does no good, as we all know, you just contradicted yourself from previous postings. And a "possible break up"? Why would you not break up with a girlfriend who's going over to an old man's pad?

I'm glad that he didn't listen to you. Because if he did, he would be stuck with a disrespectful cheating girlfriend who's taking his confidence down everyday. He gained confidence by banging another chick and will be soon free of a woman who is a waste of his time.

Your comments above prove that you have no intentions of breaking up even with the huge amount of disrespect and the proof of a cheating girlfriend. That is what betas do because they let their women treat them like sh1t and they don't do anything about it. And you claim to be an alpha? :crackup:

Jaylan said:
The point is, why stoop to her level and be a hypocrite?

Why not dump her and go screw other women after, rather than cheating while staying in the relationship. Its just potential for more drama. And though Im all for OP dumping the girl, if he cheated before she even did anything with this other guy, then he looks like the idiot here.

Always have some integrity and dump first. At least thats how I see it. I dont see the intelligence in accusing a girl of something, then stooping to that behavior myself.

He brought his concerns to his girlfriend. She ignored what he had to say and continued on with the old man. She's been at the old man's pad which gives the OP the go ahead to pursue other women. Her actions are showing their relationship to be an open relationship. At this point she becomes irrelevant, and the OP is free to do what he wants. He can line up other women and It's his choice to dump her when he decides to. That's not stooping or being a hypocrite, it's taking care of business. Does she care about any integrity with what she is doing? The OP is preserving his dignity and that far more important than having "integrity" for a woman who is fvcking around with an old man. :yes:

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is, why stoop to her level and be a hypocrite?

Why not dump her and go screw other women after, rather than cheating while staying in the relationship. Its just potential for more drama. And though Im all for OP dumping the girl, if he cheated before she even did anything with this other guy, then he looks like the idiot here.

Always have some integrity and dump first. At least thats how I see it. I dont see the intelligence in accusing a girl of something, then stooping to that behavior myself.

cdw

Banned
Reaction score
OFFICIAL STATEMENT from Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III on abortion

Hi people of the world. my official statement on abortion. abortion should be legal in the first trimester. Roe versus Wade got that one perfectly right. perfection. abortion should be legal in the second trimester except for sex selection abortions. sex selection abortions should be illegal. abortion should be illegal in the third trimester except for the health or life of the mother. this includes the partial birth abortion. no convenience abortions in the third trimester. there must be an official medical doctors order on official stationery before a partial birth abortion my be performed.

laws on protesters. due to the tension surrounding the abortion issue, all protesters must remain at least ten feet from any part of any building which allows abortions and there must be a barrier free path to the door. violators should be sent to jail for a minimum of twelve hours and a maximum of thirty days.

WENDY Z IS GAY
MICHAEL R IS A HOMOSEXUAL

In the clinic. the doctors should get right to the operation. They should ask her one time are you sure. if she says yes she is sure, the operation must commence. i'm gay. the remains should be used for medical research. the doctors should have barrier free entrance and be free of harassment. sting operations should not be permitted.

sincerely,

Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III
the world's leading abortion advocate

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
have you dumped her yet?
I haven't but I began to distance myself and I think she got the message. She started to try to talk to me, send selfies, and kiss and heart emojis.

Told her I'm hanging with friends and she even saw a few new girls start to message me and like my photos.

As of now I'm going to enjoy myself if she wants to hang with a 40 year old I'm going to hang with more chicks and not be stressed.

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, any woman doing one on one with dudes is taking the p!ss. Hit her hard with a taste of her own medicine and rub her nose right in it. If you can't do that, there's half your problem. If she doesn't respond by diverting ALL her attention to you, you are not what she's looking for or your game wasn't right. End it.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bruceartest24 said:
She started to try to talk to me, send selfies, and kiss and heart emojis.

Told her I'm hanging with friends and she even saw a few new girls start to message me and like my photos.

As of now I'm going to enjoy myself if she wants to hang with a 40 year old I'm going to hang with more chicks and not be stressed.

That's the way to do it. Regain your frame and be in control. I would dump her very soon since you have new women, no need to be technically in a relationship with her.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update****

She was talking business on twitter DM with a guy she didnt know was my friend and told him her boyfriend was ***(40 year old dude). He sent me screen shot.

Meanwhile she was texting me that she misses me and can't wait to see me. I told her:

It's best if we don't talk anymore, she goes why? Can you elaborate? I'm like I don't think it's fair to your boyfriend, good luck with everything.

She goes "lol alright see ya"

That was yesterday and it felt good to have the other options available after that gut feeling. Thanks to everyone for advice and feedback. Don't trust any females.

chath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's too late but I was going to say... as long as you're getting what you want out of her don't sweat it. If she starts becoming unavailable and you know it's because of some other dude, that's when you break it off. If you were looking for wife material then of course you break it off either way.

They're dime a dozen. You're supposed to be DJ. Have Sunday brunch with a backup chick and her group of friends.

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Great job Bruce.

You had the balls to do what needed to be done. The first step towards having the proper attitude in life is to always respect yourself first.
Appreciate it. I just see it as her loss, its been 2 days (longest we haven't spoken to each other) and I feel great. Been talking to other girls, getting nudes, setting up dates.

It really hurt as first but that is life.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bruceartest24, not that this matters because you made the right decision, but do you know if they fvcked/kissed/anything?

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Hey bruceartest24, not that this matters because you made the right decision, but do you know if they fvcked/kissed/anything?

Have no idea and rather not know. She just told my friend "my boyfriend is (40 year olds name). That was the final proof I needed. She didnt even deny it or question me...just said lol alright see ya.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
If what he says could be confirmed as 100% true.....it be certainly a red flag. But from what OP has said so far....im not convinced of anything. Its sounds like paranoia on his behalf because he is jealous and is probably thinking of worst case scenarios.....I used to be like this once. I let fear rule my emotions and I would constantly think about what women were doing behind my back. What ended up happening? My insecure behavior would come out and turn the woman off. Nothing ever was going on behind my back and instead...I ruined many a relationships.

OP situation is his own. He can make the decision....I just dont see how "best guesses" from the OP can warrant such extreme backlash from members. If OP can confirm 100% that she is spending time with this guy outside of a work atmosphere and is chilling over his house for random periods of time....I would 100% be in support of confronting her and getting answers, accompanied with a possible break up. But saying "he believes" or "he thinks"....isnt gonna do it for me.

bruceartest24 said:
Update****

She was talking business on twitter DM with a guy she didnt know was my friend and told him her boyfriend was ***(40 year old dude). He sent me screen shot.

Meanwhile she was texting me that she misses me and can't wait to see me. I told her:

It's best if we don't talk anymore, she goes why? Can you elaborate? I'm like I don't think it's fair to your boyfriend, good luck with everything.

She goes "lol alright see ya"

That was yesterday and it felt good to have the other options available after that gut feeling. Thanks to everyone for advice and feedback. Don't trust any females.
What do you have to say about this Exception? Are you going to admit you were wrong? Are you going to admit that girlfriends hanging out with other men leads to cheating?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
God damn american women are low quality...

I'd text her back in a few months "LOL, off to Thailand, alright cya!"

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
American women are BROKEN. They are not useful for serious, or long term relationships.

Very few are worth taking serious, and if you want to spend time and energy sifting through all these broken women, your foolish.

Don't take American women seriously. Don't care how good she behaves now, because thats now, what about later?

bruceartest24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is I wanted to be serious with her and saw long term potential. Was I wrong or what? Lol.

I decided that relationships aren't for me going to live a George clooney esque life style and just date multiple women. It's easier and wont have to worry about caring too much or getting hurt.

Really appreciate everyone's input and advice getting me through this.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bruceartest24 said:
Funny thing is I wanted to be serious with her and saw long term potential. Was I wrong or what? Lol.

I decided that relationships aren't for me going to live a George clooney esque life style and just date multiple women. It's easier and wont have to worry about caring too much or getting hurt.

you weren't wrong, you just got a bad one. at least you found out about it now. i bet she's using the other guy for $

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bruceartest24 said:

No wrong with being serious, but in this day an age you need screen throughly, and you need to be willing to walk at the first sign disrespect.

That's the bigger issue really, that men aren't walking and giving the stiff arm to women when they are blatantly disrespectful.

Just don't jump into too quickly and like anything important do your due diligence.