Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I'm dating cried during orgasm..

Super Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im giving women orgasms as Christmas presents this week*. Im gonna make them believe in Santa.

*Conditions Apply

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the original post, don't sweat it too much, it's very likely a POSITIVE sign. I've had this happen numerous times, and as far as I know, it was always good and they told me later how it was overwhelming and what not... well, one time I remember this girl was saying to take it easier and that it hurts, and I did slow down and was more gentle and what not, but eventually ended up going a bit rougher once closer to the climax, and then I noticed that she was crying and just cuddled up to me and held me and cried for like 20 or 30 more seconds.. I asked her if she was ok and she said "yes".

That was the only time that I wasn't sure if she was just super relaxed and satisfied or if I actually ended up hurting her slightly down there.. but either way, she came back countless times, so it must have been ok. I think you're better off being rougher and hurting them a little rather than not satisfying them at all by being too careful. A lot of times, even though they'll never admit it, they prefer that you pretty much be almost caveman like and f*ck the sh*t outta them, even if they are telling you to "be gentle" or "slower" or whatever it is..

Now, I have to be super careful here.. there is A LOT more to sex than just banging a chick really hard.. so don't take it as that. Switch it up,, go slow, faster, harder,, read some books on it, there's MUCH to learn about sex and try out these different things... tease them, build anticipation and tension, LEAD... (if you take the lead, chances are, more often than not, they'll follow).. tell them to do things .. (they like it!).. take your time and invest in foreplay,, it pays off big time if you do it right..

Don't ever take sex granted in your relationship.. it's easy for a guy to get comfortable and not desire his girlfriend after he's had her so many times.. but this is pretty much your duty.. "you have to please your lady".. As someone else mention, their words are just that "words".. their loyalty is not as strong as in most honorable men ... (I do not mean to be sexist here, but this is a fact proven throughout history.. girls are a lot less reliable,, but enough of that for now).. pretty much, I've seen guys stick with girls through "think and thin".. BOTH parties in a relationship promise each other they will stick together NO MATTER WHAT, and they keep repeating this frequently, and everything is great and peachy.. well if things go sort of bad (any number of reasons), a lot of times the guy is there, trying to be loyal and trying to stick it out no matter what, be there for his lady..

One of my good friends from high school.. (not as close anymore as I've moved several times)... he hooked up with a DIME back in 2001.. I actually met her in a park in California and I ran game on her and her friend. I didn't live in Cali at that time anymore, moved away after finishing high school, so I was only in town visiting and the day that I met her I was actually leaving that night.. I ended up talking to this girl for HOURS at this park, and she ended up being an awesome chick (from my initial impression anyway, and proved to be so later).. Her friend had left us together at the park after about the first 45 minutes or so and we just stayed there the rest of the day and walked around and talked and I told her about my buddy.

I knew this girl was a catch, and since I lived over a 1000 miles away, I wanted to hook my friend up with her. So I talked my buddy up, but I wasn't even lying.. my buddy is a truly great guy.. not an a*shole but not a pushover either. He did good with the ladies but was more of a relationship type and had recently got out of a long term one.. And he has hooked me up with girls before (usually firends of the girls he dated at the time)... I gave her his number and gave him her number.. 2 weeks later, they went on a "date".. (I hate that term lol).. 10 years later, they're now married..

HOWEVER, she looks like a fat cow now.. I would NEVER be able to recognize her if I didn’t' know that was her.. long story short,, after about 5 years of their relationship, she developed all these disorders, and OCD, and very strange stuff.. She has to wash her hands like a 100 times when she goes to bathroom,, she cannot get out of a car without checking that the door is locked like 20 times.. and sometimes they would walk down the street and she HAS to go back and check it again..

She started having crazy mood swings, and also ridiculous eating patterns.. She literally looks humongous!! and I kid you not, this chick was BADDDDDD..and an awesome person and a sporty, very cool chick, who was also hot as f*ck!! One of the hottest chicks I've ever met. I mean, I meet a lot of girls, but I don't usually try to set my friends up for a "relationship type" of thing unless it's someone I think is really spectacular..

Back to the story,, some of the strange stuff she did was just incredible. I visited a few times while she was like this and one time we went to miniature golf and she was trying to get over this small creek in the middle while it was only me and her there in that area and she fell and f*cked up her knee on some rocks, because she was so fat and couldn't get over.. She was embarrassed and tried to play it off as she was ok.. I hollered for my friend to hurry up and picked her up.. I felt SO bad as this was NOT the person I met. She was a shell of herself and was just a huge ball of emotion and insecurity and just craziness..

She would also have episodes where she is yelling at my friend and freaking out and he would just go along with everything and be so loving.. I was talking to him once on the phone and I asked him "not to be an a**hole, but does it ever get so overwhelming that you just say 'f*ck it, I can't deal with this anymore'"? "have you thought about just leaving".. and he said "NEVER" We promised each other we would be together "NO MATTER WHAT"...

My friend is LOYAL to this girl, no matter what.. He is a good looking guy, always pulled hot chicks, and could still probably get dimes if he got some of his "swagger" back.. However, he is loyal to this girl because they promised each other to be together "no matter what".. I mean, she looks so huge and.. man.. I cringe at the thought of him having to sex her up.. man..

Anyway, (f*ck, I always make these posts too long, my bad).. the point is, I've seen or heard of similar stories, maybe not this extreme, where the guy is the one having some kind of issues.. and the girls are usually GONE.. And me being interested in the subject I always try to find out the details, and most of the time they had promised each other to be together "no matter what", but then when any slight difficulties come up, girls were so wishy washy and just flew wherever the wind blew, and were quick to leave..

Usually some of the explanations are just some weird sh*t that doesn't make any kinda sense.. Some guys even asked "but baby, you said that we would be together NO MATTER WHAT, why are you leaving for such a small thing, we could work thought this.. " only to get answers such as "It's not like you wanted to be with me anyway.. " or "this is what you want"".... "you never even tried"... " and some other stuff I can't even remember now.. I mean some other stuff that makes no sense whatsoever,, it just makes the guy more frustrated as he is trying to figure out what the heck is going on, where the simple answer is the girl just is not that into him anymore.. and is not loyal like the guy and will NOT stick it out through thick and thin for the most part (I'm generalizing.. SOME girls out there I'm sure might be more loyal.. so this is not ALL girls,, but a good portion just cannot be trusted fully)..

So, hmmm, what the hell was even my point here.. first of all, as someone else said, take any words from girls with a grain of salt.. It just doesn't really matter too much so don't become too comfortable.. SEX THEM UP!! sex solves A LOT of problems!! Read that line again "SEX SOLVES A LOT OF PROBLEMS"... actually "sex PREVENTS a lot of problems"..

most times when things have gone bad in a relationship, you will find that the relationship in question has also been sexless for a while, or perhaps just a huge decrease in sex.. don't think that this is a coincidence!! F*ck your ladies fellas, or someone else eventually will!! You can take that to the bank!!

It is your DUTY to satisfy your lady! Don't get lazy.. make sure you're putting in work at least a few times a week.. You can make a million excuses, "I'm tired" bla bla.. but just remember the Nike slogan "just do it"..

A great business quote goes "the definition of success is doing what you have to do, when you have to do it, whether you feel like it or not" Apply that to your sex life as well.. you're not always gonna feel like it, especially after a long day at work.. but you better LAY THE PIPE!! it will prevent A LOT of your problems.. she won't dare think about leaving you or doing anything wrong if you're taking care of business!

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been my worst fvck up with women I really like. They act like they're falling for me, all heavy and affectionate; they feed me compliments, cuddle upto me, go breathless and get butterflies etc, but as soon as I start returning this affection and start acting soft, they suddenly change and lose interest.
You're doing this too early and probably overdoing it.. look, I get it,, we've all been there, where a girl is just being so lovey dovey and you just get into the act.. just BE CAREFUL.. remember why they fell for you in the first place!! It's because you were a MAN!! don't change it now all of a sudden!!

hey, after a few years, it is more acceptable.. the longer you are with her, the more of this you can get away with,, and you will just feel it.. like you're feeling it now.. right now you're feeling that it's driving her away.. You're probably pouring it on way too thick..

I've actually had a girl told me many years ago (a girl I dated for 6 YEARS): "Don’t' be so nice to me".. I said "huh??" She said "don't be so nice to me all the time, I don’t' mean that in a bad way"... this was the time in my life when I just got overly comfortable and sort of got into the whole lovey dovey, avoid arguments, bla bla.. not because I was being weak, but mainly because I didn't give a damn most of the time and just didn't wanna argue and sort of let her get her way a lot..

Well, that thought me a lesson the hard way, (as lot of guys have experienced).. I mean, she was nice enough to actually TELL me this while with me.. we stayed together for probably a year or two after that, but I started thinking more about how I used to be and what attracted her to me in the first place, and realized that I had let go of a lot of those qualities.. eventually we ended up breaking up, partly because I still needed to "party" and had this need to run game for at least a few more years lol, which ended up being a good decision.. But I do know now that I must retain my position in my relationship..

I am a LEADER, and YOU need to be a leader as well! Don't always agree with her on everything.. if you're against something, TELL HER and don't be afraid that she will leave you.. (and if she does, NEVER stop her.. this is something I cannot understand, how many guys beg a girl to come back.. if she is leaving, your mindset needs to be "f*ck you, I'm about to have me a ton of sex with a bunch of girls and not have a care in the world.... really, that's not such a bad thing to "fall back" on.. ).. Every girlfriend I had has always known this,, and I've always heard "I just feel like if I left you wouldn't even care or beg for me to stay, and like you would just go out there and do your thing".. and my answer is usually "the LAST thing I would EVER want is to have someone around that doesn't want me around.. so if you ever consider that, make sure that's what you want, because I WILL NOT hold you back"... copy that and remember it and use it.. it is POWERFUL.. and MEAN IT.. I sure as hell meant it, and it does wonders..

OH yeah, we started out talking about crying during sex.. once again, it's somewhat normal.. when they are overwhelmed they may do it.. one of my girls that ended up crying was after a "squirting" session.. (that was a first time I made a chick squirt) and she ended up crying and said that she hasn't done that in like a few years.. and some others just cried and said it was really good and thanked me and what not.. or after multiple orgasms..

As for you Jariel, just let her be the one who is more mushy and lovey dovey, and you be the man.. I mean, it's ok to cuddle up and what not and be comfy with her.. but preferably it's after a session where you've f*cked her brains out :)...

ESTABLISH your position early in the relationship.. LEAD right away.. you be the dominant one.. YOU be the one that she asks "can we do this babe".. and don’t' always say "yes".. say no sometimes.. just be like,, not tonight baby,, I wanna do something different, let's do "this" instead.. they will LIKE that.. you seem in control this way..

Ok, I wasted half an hour on my life writing these two posts lol I'm off to sleep.. good luck

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexysuave said:
You're doing this too early and probably overdoing it.. look, I get it,, we've all been there, where a girl is just being so lovey dovey and you just get into the act.. just BE CAREFUL.. remember why they fell for you in the first place!! It's because you were a MAN!! don't change it now all of a sudden!!

hey, after a few years, it is more acceptable.. the longer you are with her, the more of this you can get away with,, and you will just feel it.. like you're feeling it now.. right now you're feeling that it's driving her away.. You're probably pouring it on way too thick..

I've actually had a girl told me many years ago (a girl I dated for 6 YEARS): "Don’t' be so nice to me".. I said "huh??" She said "don't be so nice to me all the time, I don’t' mean that in a bad way"... this was the time in my life when I just got overly comfortable and sort of got into the whole lovey dovey, avoid arguments, bla bla.. not because I was being weak, but mainly because I didn't give a damn most of the time and just didn't wanna argue and sort of let her get her way a lot..

Well, that thought me a lesson the hard way, (as lot of guys have experienced).. I mean, she was nice enough to actually TELL me this while with me.. we stayed together for probably a year or two after that, but I started thinking more about how I used to be and what attracted her to me in the first place, and realized that I had let go of a lot of those qualities.. eventually we ended up breaking up, partly because I still needed to "party" and had this need to run game for at least a few more years lol, which ended up being a good decision.. But I do know now that I must retain my position in my relationship..

I am a LEADER, and YOU need to be a leader as well! Don't always agree with her on everything.. if you're against something, TELL HER and don't be afraid that she will leave you.. (and if she does, NEVER stop her.. this is something I cannot understand, how many guys beg a girl to come back.. if she is leaving, your mindset needs to be "f*ck you, I'm about to have me a ton of sex with a bunch of girls and not have a care in the world.... really, that's not such a bad thing to "fall back" on.. ).. Every girlfriend I had has always known this,, and I've always heard "I just feel like if I left you wouldn't even care or beg for me to stay, and like you would just go out there and do your thing".. and my answer is usually "the LAST thing I would EVER want is to have someone around that doesn't want me around.. so if you ever consider that, make sure that's what you want, because I WILL NOT hold you back"... copy that and remember it and use it.. it is POWERFUL.. and MEAN IT.. I sure as hell meant it, and it does wonders..

OH yeah, we started out talking about crying during sex.. once again, it's somewhat normal.. when they are overwhelmed they may do it.. one of my girls that ended up crying was after a "squirting" session.. (that was a first time I made a chick squirt) and she ended up crying and said that she hasn't done that in like a few years.. and some others just cried and said it was really good and thanked me and what not.. or after multiple orgasms..

As for you Jariel, just let her be the one who is more mushy and lovey dovey, and you be the man.. I mean, it's ok to cuddle up and what not and be comfy with her.. but preferably it's after a session where you've f*cked her brains out :)...

ESTABLISH your position early in the relationship.. LEAD right away.. you be the dominant one.. YOU be the one that she asks "can we do this babe".. and don’t' always say "yes".. say no sometimes.. just be like,, not tonight baby,, I wanna do something different, let's do "this" instead.. they will LIKE that.. you seem in control this way..

Ok, I wasted half an hour on my life writing these two posts lol I'm off to sleep.. good luck
you didnt waste time writing this, This was good and informative and i agree with it all. When i first met my ex GF i was just like you described, i led her and was in charge of it all, Banging her lights out but as the years built up...i started focusing alot on my finances. After all, i was building my business because we wanted to be together no matter what and get married. She was ALWAYS and i mean ALWAYS saying she wanted to be together no matter what and she couldnt wait for us to get married, she would even go as far to say if we werent together she would kill herself lol... I let myself go after a while... guess what?... she took off.